Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
There is no good reason to hate modders, no matter what content they're trying to add or change. He is 100% an unreasonable dick.
Only reason I could see for hating modders is if they profit from it, even then Savin and crew are already making fuck you money off the game, so that's a weak point. Or (despite all the rape already in the game) if they add some really weird/illegal shit.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
What would those reasons be?
Savin and his buddies don't want anybody messing with their super special OC waifus, nor do they want anybody adding fetish content that they don't like. They are stupidly protective of their work and can't stand the idea of someone modifying it in any way, even just for personal use, the daffy fucks.

Zohan4201

Jun 25, 2017
Savin and his buddies don't want anybody messing with their super special OC waifus, nor do they want anybody adding fetish content that they don't like. They are stupidly protective of their work and can't stand the idea of someone modifying it in any way, even just for personal use, the daffy fucks.
Lol, they just missed some great marketing opportunity.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
I am not sure how people here feel about Berwyn, especially sinc B! has taken over for him. But he may be getting a sub/butslut route
I'm conflicted about this. I'm sure it would be hot but part of Berwyn's charm was him being all tsundere about liking anal. I hope he keeps a bit of that after.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Dunno about that, with his and the most of the rest of the crew's vehement hatred of 'murder boners' (even in justifiable circumstances), it kind of seems like the entire backstory of Gweyr is a sort of "I can do this but you can't" thing.
I am talking about Kinu being there to just insult people that are into incest. I personally never really felt it in text at least.
But that dog mom backstory.Ahahah. It is so over the top that it loops back in being funny. But the funiest part is young Garths bust.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lance Lot

Sep 13, 2017
Nah, they had some good reason. Some of the mods were murder-y. Some were really into incest yadda yadda yadda. Generally stuff you don't want yourself associated with.
Don't forget the mods with straight up pedophilia, not even the "ambiguous young person" pedo stuff but the "it's actually a toddler" pedo stuff

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
I am talking about Kinu being there to just insult people that are into incest. I personally never really felt it in text at least.
But that dog mom backstory.Ahahah. It is so over the top that it loops back in being funny. But the funiest part is young Garths bust.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh sorry, I misread it as him not letting his spitefulness show in any of his other content, my bad. Also yeah that Garth bust is bizarre lol.

Reactions: Zohan4201

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Nah, they had some good reason. Some of the mods were murder-y. Some were really into incest yadda yadda yadda. Generally stuff you don't want yourself associated with.
Mods have zilch to do with the creator. He's not "associated" with anything that some third party does. Lest we forget, OCA is still a thing, and Fen is raking in more dough than Savin is.

Last edited:

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
Mods have zilch to do with the creator. He's not "associated" with anything that some third party does. Lest we forget, OCA is still a thing, and Fen is raking in more dough than Savin is.
Creating a mod for something associates it by extension, like you can't play a mod for a game like Skyrim without actually playing Skyrim. And while I completely understand and support Savin and friends not wanting to have "Jimmy's Necrophilia Extravaganza" to be associated with their game at all, I think completely denouncing and trying to stifle modding because of a few extreme mods is stupid.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes