throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
If I could will one thing into existence, I'd like to have Eubicha as a companion. Then I'd get to ride her around like a regular horse, but with the saddle horn jammed right up in my PC's vagina so thet together we look like some kind of St. George-themed BDSM/exhibitioism sideshow.

Reactions: M0nte

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Listen, I would quit If I was in your shoes. This game is not really going to offer what you are looking for in a lot of casses.
It's fine, they're likely not hanging onto this game as their one and only. Just checking in here and there to see if something was added that they like. It's what I do. I'm in this thread more than I play the game since nothing really interesting to me has dropped for several patches.

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
Someone, anyone, explain to me what are they planning to do with corrupt route/content. They do not want us to be comically evil. So what do they want us to be? Release some content that will show the light of this undevelopted tunnel.
While I doubt the PC will go around kicking puppies, I do hope when they say that they don't want us to be 'comically evil', that it doesn't mean we won't have more self serving options at high corruption. Especially when it comes to companions and corrupting them.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
It's fine, they're likely not hanging onto this game as their one and only. Just checking in here and there to see if something was added that they like. It's what I do. I'm in this thread more than I play the game since nothing really interesting to me has dropped for several patches.
Well, the thing is, I assume the PeckDickAss is only interested in men, while you seem more flexibal about what content you consume. And they like specific type of men at that. Ones that can be find on spectrum between Quin and Brint. Which is something that we did not get in a long time. So I myself would just probably get bored in waiting for content that appeals to me if it is inbetween such long time intervals. But this is me substituing my own feeling with someone elses. I just feel bad for people that got baited by gay tag on this site.

While I doubt the PC will go around kicking puppies, I do hope when they say that they don't want us to be 'comically evil', that it doesn't mean we won't have more self serving options at high corruption. Especially when it comes to companions and corrupting them.
The thing is, I am not sure what do they want. Like, as they said, Cait,Ryn and Brint/Brienne have planned corrupt content. But I am not sure how we are going to get to it. And "self serving" is such a wide term that I am not sure what part of it will game encapsulate. I just hope that in near future we are going to have clear idea in what direction they want that part of content to go.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
More Ryn bully scenes. We are getting too many good guy/girl options. I just want to put her into dirt.
Hear, hear. Her disappointment when my MC refused to become her vassal was hilarious, more of that please.

Someone, anyone, explain to me what are they planning to do with corrupt route/content. They do not want us to be comically evil. So what do they want us to be? Release some content that will show the light of this undevelopted tunnel.
Yeah, just some hint that they've actually accounted for people forging a corrupted path through this game about corruption. Let the MC have some fun with being a self-serving bastard now and then.

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
The thing is, I am not sure what do they want. Like, as they said, Cait,Ryn and Brint/Brienne have planned corrupt content. But I am not sure how we are going to get to it. And "self serving" is such a wide term that I am not sure what part of it will game encapsulate. I just hope that in near future we are going to have clear idea in what direction they want that part of content to go.
I'm just going off of the original description for the Dark Knight personality, which was described as 'selfish and wildly hedonistic' or something like that.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Hear, hear. Her disappointment when my MC refused to become her vassal was hilarious, more of that please.
Ooh, how about a scene where you give her a facial and force her give a public without cleaning up first?
I'm just going off of the original description for the Dark Knight personality, which was described as 'selfish and wildly hedonistic' or something like that.
There's also an explanation on the wiki.

Lance Lot

Sep 13, 2017
Ey, so, I do have to ask, how much/what do you guys/gals expect from Khorminos anyway? Like, for example, I actually want iit to feel like city, something like TiTs planet. To have its own inhabitants, culture and events. Now, TiTS is not perfect, but what it does have is that sense of scale to its places that COC2 is sorely lacking. I really hope they put more though into it that lets say, winter city and starting town.
As much as it sucks to say I believe all towns/cities are gonna be like that at least initially, maybe after some time passes or after the main story is done towns are gonna get more love

James3

Dec 12, 2018
Ey, so, I do have to ask, how much/what do you guys/gals expect from Khorminos anyway? Like, for example, I actually want iit to feel like city, something like TiTs planet. To have its own inhabitants, culture and events. Now, TiTS is not perfect, but what it does have is that sense of scale to its places that COC2 is sorely lacking. I really hope they put more though into it that lets say, winter city and starting town.
I donno, a "cow" pregnancy that isn't as indirectly implied as the farm one, that you don't go through intercourse with a character who has a dick to get?

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Listen, I would quit If I was in your shoes. This game is not really going to offer what you are looking for in a lot of casses. While there is going to be some male content in upcoming moths, it is still going to mostly predominantly aimed at straight/bi guys and bi woman. There is going to be some stuff for both Brint and Quin, but at same time, with former I am not sure if you are going to like some part of it. It is going to have harem route in which you can push him (optionally) to have him gain his own harem (all females probably). Quint, I have no clue. Something about him having daily activities.
Now this is not to say that we are not getting more male NPC content than what I alluded to. But the chances are that it is always going to serverly lack compared to female/herm NPCs. And some of them are probably not going to be up your taste. So just find other games to play.

Kas dream land. Jesus Christ, I just want to interact with her more. I am getting tired to only see her in bad ends.
Breeding Elthara in my bed chambers.
More guys. I am patiently waiting for that femboy Minotaur and Leofric to show up. Quin is also getting expansion so it is nice to hope that it will be good.
I want those salamander couple. Especially the husband. Good god, he is adorable.
When will I be able to worship Lumia and become her folower? That would be sweet. Give me angel wings. I already have enough children that prove my devotion to her.
Good god, release that teased Atugia content already.
I really want to start rebuilding Wayfort as soon as possible. Give me a throne where I can fuck all my loyal subjects.
More Ryn bully scenes. We are getting to many good guy/girl options. I just want to put her into dirt.
Bee TF. I want to be strong Amazon Bee girl.
Mommy/Daddy roleplay with Brint/Brienne.
Waiting for that Berwyn sub route. I want to mommy him so hard.
That mouse girl companion sounds nice. And mouse TF along with her.

Definitely +1 for Elthara and Kas. Especially Kas. C'mon Savin she is the most important character of your damn game.

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
when i hit lvl 4 i seem to be stuck, i can't accept the new power and i'm stuck at the power selection, tried to save edit it making myself lvl 6 directly but when i woake up after sleeping i have no options and can do nothing.

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
Now if you want to talk about disappointing shit... View attachment 1115814
Given that this is a year old they could've since backtracked.
Doubt it tho'. The foxes just keep getting more shit.
Wow. Who gives a fuck of it can't compare, and how would it be a false choice? Sure you'd be losing out on a lot of content, but what about people who aren't into the Kitsune, Kiyoko, or even pregnancy stuff (or at least all the shit that's tacked onto it with Kiyoko), and choose not to engage with any of it? Are the Kitsune just gonna sit in their shitty den with their thumbs up their asses?

The route with The Intruder could literally be one quest with a reward, and people who aren't into the Kitsune/Kiyoko would be more than happy. Also wasn't it supposed to be a huge plot point, even going back to the first game?

Last edited:

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I think they always go back and forth fir that idea. Like some times they are up for it, sometimes they are not. I think the biggest problem is that no one on writing team is interested in writing it. And even then, you would not get to kill any/most of Kitsune. You would just get to push them back to old country.

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
I think they always go back and forth fir that idea. Like some times they are up for it, sometimes they are not. I think the biggest problem is that no one on writing team is interested in writing it. And even then, you would not get to kill any/most of Kitsune. You would just get to push them back to old country.
Hasn't Savin stated that he wants the game to be more of an actual game as opposed to just a bunch of smut under the guise of a game? And if this is the case wouldn't he just suck it up and write it himself, or commission someone else to? It's not like it has to be anywhere near as content dense as the Kitsune either. Just look at the option to wipe out the Dark Brotherhood in Skyrim, it's literally one quest with very little detail that locked you out of dozens of others, but people still liked it because it was a choice.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Hasn't Savin stated that he wants the game to be more of an actual game as opposed to just a bunch of smut under the guise of a game? And if this is the case wouldn't he just suck it up and write it himself, or commission someone else to? It's not like it has to be anywhere near as content dense as the Kitsune either. Just look at the option to wipe out the Dark Brotherhood in Skyrim, it's literally one quest with very little detail that locked you out of dozens of others, but people still liked it because it was a choice.
If I could guess, it is going to be added later into the game. When they have more concrete picture of how they are going to do it.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Boating them off to not-japan with SS Fuck Off is fine too.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes