throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Creating a mod for something associates it by extension, like you can't play a mod for a game like Skyrim without actually playing Skyrim. And while I completely understand and support Savin and friends not wanting to have "Jimmy's Necrophilia Extravaganza" to be associated with their game at all, I think completely denouncing and trying to stifle modding because of a few extreme mods is stupid.
What I mean is that nobody cares about "Jimmy's Necrophila Mod" because it's Jimmy's necrophilia mod, not Savin's game. Savin isn't being hurt by the existence of extreme content based on his game, which already has extreme content in it.

Reactions: EternitysInfinite

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Mods have zilch to do with the creator. He's not "associated" with anything that some third party does. Lest we forget, OCA is still a thing, and Fen is raking in more dough than Savin is.
Agree to disagree I guess. I think it's a bit disingenuous to say that mods have zilch to do with the creator, whether we like it or not a mod's reputation becomes part of a game's reputation by association. It uses the game as a basis, it's sort of impossible to separate the two completely. When a mod is incredible, it does the game good by its reputation as a whole, and when a mod is particularly extreme, it still affects the game's reputation somewhat.

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
What I mean is that nobody cares about "Jimmy's Necrophila Mod" because it's Jimmy's necrophilia mod, not Savin's game. Savin isn't being hurt by the existence of extreme content based on his game, which already has extreme content in it.
It would be Jimmy's necrophilia mod FOR Savin's game, and I can fully understand him not wanting his project to be related to such a deplorable mod like that in any way. Also it may very well hurt Savin, people could see the mod and think "why is he allowing this?" and rescind their support, and while it most likely wouldn't matter at all in the end, it would still damage the reputation of the game and staff for people who see the mod and are disgusted by it.

I doubt we're going to see any common ground on this and we'll probably just go back and forth until someone steps in, so I'm just going to pull out of this argument to avoid attracting the ire of the mods to the thread.

Lance Lot

Sep 13, 2017
Isn't COC Revamp more well known as COC than actual COC? That thing hit the 1 million downloads milestones fucking ages ago. So idk if saying that a mod doesn't influence perception of the actual game is fair, but admitedly Revamp was the milder mod of the crazy bunch

Reactions: EternitysInfinite

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
We've had this discussion 4 times already and it always ends with a moderator coming in to delete the posts as off topic maybe move the discussion another focus.

Reactions: M0nte

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Ey, so, I do have to ask, how much/what do you guys/gals expect from Khorminos anyway? Like, for example, I actually want iit to feel like city, something like TiTs planet. To have its own inhabitants, culture and events. Now, TiTS is not perfect, but what it does have is that sense of scale to its places that COC2 is sorely lacking. I really hope they put more though into it that lets say, winter city and starting town.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
We've had this discussion 4 times already and it always ends with a moderator coming in to delete the posts as off topic maybe move the discussion another focus.
And it's never off topic, so lol.

Frankly I don't get why we are internally policing ourselves. Without new content, it's only obvious that we are going to talk the same topics.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Ey, so, I do have to ask, how much/what do you guys/gals expect from Khorminos anyway? Like, for example, I actually want to make it feel like city, something like TiTs planet. To have its own inhabitants, culture and events.
Same as long as its not just Brint/Brienne's family taking up the majority of content or the entire place being a single corridor like Winter City I'll be satisfied.

PecsDickAss

Nov 14, 2020
Ey, so, I do have to ask, how much/what do you guys/gals expect from Khorminos anyway? Like, for example, I actually want iit to feel like city, something like TiTs planet. To have its own inhabitants, culture and events. Now, TiTS is not perfect, but what it does have is that sense of scale to its places that COC2 is sorely lacking. I really hope they put more though into it that lets say, winter city and starting town.
People who like masculine men get fucked over

Futa/Femboys running about to a disgustingly high degree

Women with boobs the size of planets that'll inevitably destroy their spine.

You know, the same old same old

Jul 26, 2019
Right now its dissapointing that the most populated area of the game is a town, so i do want it to feel like an actual city rather than some sad strip with 0 sidequests, nothing to see or do except some sex scenes.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I don't know what to expect because the size and content of locations vary so widely. It could be another Hawkthorne, another WC, or anything in between. I'd like them to finish Ahrmi's content, though, and maybe flesh out the centaur village a bit more.
I was hyped for Ahmri or whatever the fuck her dumbass name is and was immediately disappointed by her content. I'm not expecting much from khorminos either.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
I was hyped for Ahmri or whatever the fuck her dumbass name is and was immediately disappointed by her content. I'm not expecting much from khorminos either.
I've only done the corrupt route, so I'm kinds out of the loop on Ahmri's current post-quest content. I hear you can marry her, or something? Yeah, no, not interested. The bondage horsie is more my speed. I like to ride the dildo saddle.

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
Yeah, the centaur village is fucking desolate. Ahmri has the most content there on the pure route, but aside from that you have; a character that still only has their victory scenes as options when you interact with them, and a character that you can literally only look at.

Reactions: B2B2

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
But on the subject of updates and new topics, what would you guys want if you could pick the content for the next update?

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
But on the subject of updates and new topics, what would you guys want if you could pick the content for the next update?
I don't really know what content is in the pipeline to be added, but if I could will something into to existence, it would be William's mousegirl companion and her initial content.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
People who like masculine men get fucked over

Futa/Femboys running about to a disgustingly high degree

Women with boobs the size of planets that'll inevitably destroy their spine.

You know, the same old same old
Listen, I would quit If I was in your shoes. This game is not really going to offer what you are looking for in a lot of casses. While there is going to be some male content in upcoming moths, it is still going to mostly predominantly aimed at straight/bi guys and bi woman. There is going to be some stuff for both Brint and Quin, but at same time, with former I am not sure if you are going to like some part of it. It is going to have harem route in which you can push him (optionally) to have him gain his own harem (all females probably). Quint, I have no clue. Something about him having daily activities.
Now this is not to say that we are not getting more male NPC content than what I alluded to. But the chances are that it is always going to serverly lack compared to female/herm NPCs. And some of them are probably not going to be up your taste. So just find other games to play.

Kas dream land. Jesus Christ, I just want to interact with her more. I am getting tired to only see her in bad ends.
Breeding Elthara in my bed chambers.
More guys. I am patiently waiting for that femboy Minotaur and Leofric to show up. Quin is also getting expansion so it is nice to hope that it will be good.
I want those salamander couple. Especially the husband. Good god, he is adorable.
When will I be able to worship Lumia and become her folower? That would be sweet. Give me angel wings. I already have enough children that prove my devotion to her.
Good god, release that teased Atugia content already.
I really want to start rebuilding Wayfort as soon as possible. Give me a throne where I can fuck all my loyal subjects.
More Ryn bully scenes. We are getting to many good guy/girl options. I just want to put her into dirt.
Bee TF. I want to be strong Amazon Bee girl.
Mommy/Daddy roleplay with Brint/Brienne.
Waiting for that Berwyn sub route. I want to mommy him so hard.
That mouse girl companion sounds nice. And mouse TF along with her.

Someone, anyone, explain to me what are they planning to do with corrupt route/content. They do not want us to be comically evil. So what do they want us to be? Release some content that will show the light of this undevelopted tunnel.

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2019
I wish there was a gradual expansion of settlements that adds to the RPG elements, places like Winter City and Centaur Village need more things to them to make stand out. Right now they're just onetime fuckfests/plotpoints and then the cities just stop being useful. I dunno maybe add a seller of new weapons or side quests, anything that adds anything of importance to the settlements after they're used up in the story.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes