DERAX12345

May 14, 2017
Too bad this game is like 90% Fury Futa.
Its actually are. At least in old versions of FB/40K.
In some old FB rules/lore of "cheos" they have several damaged chaos spacemarine armor, without nuclear drive, as artifact armor.
Not only easter egg?

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Thanks. That works. Now all I have to do is find out where my save files were being saved when I was playing on their website and where I need to move them to so that they will be picked up.
Should be on your browser's local storage

You could also try saving to file via the website version and loading said file when playing via game files browser.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Should be on your browser's local storage

You could also try saving to file via the website version and loading said file when playing via game files browser.
Yes, I've tried that, but I haven't yet been able to work out where to put the resulting save file so that the game files browser will find it. I tried creating a save file from the games file browser so as to see where it put it, as then I could put my saved file from the website version in the same folder, but a file explorer search for the file name is taking for ever and hasn't yet fould it. I'm starting to wonder if the two versions of the game could save their files using different formats for the file name.

James3

Dec 12, 2018

Time to get hands on with some curvy orcs, and then learn some open-hand techiques from a quiet doggo!

0.3.38 Patch Notes:

• Zo the Lupine Monk can now be encounter in Harvest Valley. Help her out, learn kung fu, maybe learn a little about each others’ bodies. ( )
  • You can now finally catch up with Infrith after the Right of Conquest questline — and have some fun. She looks pretty breedable, doesn’t she? ( )
  • There’s now a GALLERY feature accessible from the game’s main menu, showing CGs and busts.
    • Busts seen were not previously tracked; you’ll need to see them on your save to unlock them.
  • Roughly one metric fuckton of bugfixes courtesy of Leek.
As always, you can become a backer and support the game’s development on…
!
!
… or !

Infrith and Hretha drowning a Champion in Kervus tid, by DieselBrain!
They ever going to drop the "Gender:Feminine" shit in the Wiki? Scares people off of them for a while.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Not only easter egg?
No. But it wasnt imbalanced.
Despite its a power armor from grim darkness of future, without power source and with plasma/boltgun holes in armor plates it loses in quality before "native" armor.

This game is 90% female characters with ears and a tail at most
Where are you found 90%? Id say it around 60, unless from last time they added a lot of new female characters.

D

Deleted member 3463984

No. But it wasnt imbalanced.
Despite its a power armor from grim darkness of future, without power source and with plasma/boltgun holes in armor plates it loses in quality before "native" armor.

Where are you found 90%? Id say it around 60, unless from last time they added a lot of new female characters.
I'm exaggerating, but the vast majority of sexable characters in this game are female, with way more focus on generic fantasy races and monster girls than furries.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
B did a lot of work on tits as well as Lyric in coc2 (probably more idk though). I usually don't hate his stuff, but I agree that the training scenes weren't too great and I had to force myself to read them.

Also, fun fact, his idea for a companion (a long time ago so I don't know if he's still writing them) was a character whom would eventually break into your camp and force fuck your companions after you sex them a few times. Best part is that they shit on you if you tell them to stop, and it basically says in the doc that it's to piss off people that want to have scenes only between a character and the pc. So another spiteful writer added to the pile, simply because your tastes diverge from their own.
Lmao, you gotta be kidding me.

What the fuck is up with these insecure ass writers?
Is there anything that lists some of the horrible rapes some of them went through as children? How they display mentalities like they have make me more curious each time they do.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Is there anything that lists some of the horrible rapes some of them went through as children? How they display mentalities like they have make me more curious each time they do.
Nah, they're just overgrown children who can't handle criticism. They're epidemic these days.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Probably not anything that traumatic. They're just people with self-image issues. Common as hell.

Reactions: Kallisto

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Shit gets deleted when people report it to the mods i guess, the mods didn't touch the old shit about tobs or B before this. Guess their bootlickers gets a boner for reporting threads instead of playing the game itself. Whatever guess we'll move along till they get bored of lurking i guess.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Are there any bad endings worth reading? I liked the one with priest quest when losing against Whispers Mouse since you get trapped with Kassyra by the cultists, she confesses her love and you spend eternity fucking inside a gem while the world goes to shit..

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Are there any bad endings worth reading? I liked the one with priest quest when losing against Whispers Mouse since you get trapped with Kassyra by the cultists, she confesses her love and you spend eternity fucking inside a gem while the world goes to shit..
I was going to mention that exact same bad ending.

I don't recall any other worth a gander...most are just you becoming an eternal slave to some asshole.

Reactions: throbzombie

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I was going to mention that exact same bad ending.

I don't recall any other worth a gander...most are just you becoming an eternal slave to some asshole.
True but I bet a lot of people would like that idea if they're fans of Berwyn or Arona since they have special bad endings.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I enjoyed Kitsune bad endings that you get if you are not carrying medallion. While yes, in one Nakano just "nothing personalizeds" you, and in other you are just becoming a brooadmare, I enjoyed them. But other 2 are just up my alley. In one you become Nakanos wife (you can picture how it goes) while in other you become Miko and Mais "little sister". I enjoyed them both for same reasons as for I Kassyras ending. They read as somewhat as sour yet happy conclusions to your tale.

Last edited:

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
The one where you turn into a tentacle monster is my personal favorite.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I enjoyed Kitsune bad endings that you get if you are not carrying medallion. While yes, in one Nakano just "nothing personalizeds" you, and in other you are just becoming a brooadmare, I enjoyed them. But other 2 are just up my alley. In one you become Nakanos wife (you can picture how it goes) while in other you become Miko and Mais "little sister". I enjoyed them both for same reasons as for I Kassyras ending. They read as somewhat as sour yet happy conclusions to your tale.
I wonder if it would be possible to trick Tobs into writing a Kitsune genocide as a "bad" ending.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes