destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Big yikes, and here I thought CoC2 wouldn't go the same way as TiTS who focus on having massive amounts of MC transformations who ends up being boring, oversaturated and useless. Looks like they simply didn't implement those because of other reasons, but really do hope they won't go overboard and go full fenoxo mode and stall for 3 weeks just to implement a fucking blobfish transformation or some shit.

I also find it funny how Savin doesn't realise how detached and uninformed the community is due to how information is given in veeery low quantity or scattered around on 3/4 different sources/boards, along with a completely barren wiki. Like, yeah May is coming, that looks cool... but who the fuck is May to begin with?
I agree that transformations are a bad focus. Relatively humanoid transformations are one thing, but TiTS suffers from a bad, bad case of "fucking stupid". There's a trillion pointless transformations that add tails, some new type of cock or vagina and all of them have like 1 gimmick scene and that's it because nobody rightly cares to write about them. But that doesn't stop Fen from being adding more of these things.

Jul 26, 2019
Even more disappointment.
Not giving me a lot of hope for mino city. View attachment 1117650
This is legitimately fucking moronic. How much coke was Savin on when he wrote that?

It's a city. A fucking city. It has like 3 characters in it. This fucking idiot says "but that's the point doe" fuck off lmao.

TiTS has massive sprawling cities full of characters. They're also backdrops for dungeons. What the fuck are you on about, Savin?

He loves, loves making excuses for his shit design choices. Trying to spin them around to being clever.
I know I'm bringing up a discussion we've had millions of times but, this could easily be solved by mods and modders, or even contributions from the forums, guess we know another reason why savin hates mods, he's scared it'll be much better.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Like, yeah May is coming, that looks cool... but who the fuck is May to begin with?
Probably trolling but I'll bait, he's referring to the month May where the dev team will dedicate the entire month on updates for pregnancy content. Hence Mayternity

Last edited:

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
On a side note, who the fuck is SKoW? Like I think Observer had a pretty heavy hand in Fall of Eden before it was abandoned, and that's why he writes so much for CoC2, and I know there's a few new (mostly subpar) writers who've never worked on any other games, but the amount of work SKoW does makes me think they had a hand in something else in the past.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
On a side note, who the fuck is SKoW? Like I think Observer had a pretty heavy hand in Fall of Eden before it was abandoned, and that's why he writes so much for CoC2, and I know there's a few new (mostly subpar) writers who've never worked on any other games, but the amount of work SKoW does makes me think they had a hand in something else in the past.
SKoW- Some Kind of Wizard
Let me just number things a top of my head. Azzy, almost entire wasp content, demon maid, milf futa Mare, mare guards, roaming solo green orc, orc puppy, lumberjack kitsune... I am not sure about her work prior to CoC2. But she has written a lot of stuff for this game.

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
SKoW- Some Kind of Wizard
Let me just number things a top of my head. Azzy, almost entire wasp content, demon maid, milf futa Mare, mare guards, roaming solo green orc, orc puppy, lumberjack kitsune... I am not sure about her work prior to CoC2. But she has written a lot of stuff for this game.
I know about all of that, but I'm more curious if anyone knew where they came from and why they do so much work on the game.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I know about all of that, but I'm more curious if anyone knew where they came from and why they do so much work on the game.
She reliably pumps out content and Savin is willing to pay her. She is a freelance writer that Savin worked with in the past. She did 2 TiTS characters if we go by the wiki with him.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
I don't know how long it's been here, but Kas's daughter, Aileh, has a character template now. I do hope we'll get that harem that Kas promised.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
She reliably pumps out content and Savin is willing to pay her. She is a freelance writer that Savin worked with in the past. She did 2 TiTS characters if we go by the wiki with him.
Her content is so extremely average and is never interesting any way. In fact it's so average that it's worse than Tobs, at least Tobs is memorable in his polarizing writing, Skow just has...nothing going on for them.

Reactions: EdgeOfShadow

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Please someone explain to me because i think i am maybe color blind and think that this description doesn't match at all the picture (deep red):
1617297871521.png
Yet this is Claire picture:
1617298011040.png

FFS in comparison i have NEVER heard of ...

being named RED. Or even worse -> .

• Angry
Reactions: throbzombie

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Please someone explain to me because i think i am maybe color blind and think that this description doesn't match at all the picture (deep red):
View attachment 1118048
View attachment 1118049

View attachment 1118050
I mean, considering Cait is supposed to be blonde with pink highlights, this is fairly small fry. But yeah, the writers and character artists might want to have a quick word at some point.

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
View attachment 1118048
View attachment 1118049

I like Moira's busts, but I don't think she reads character descriptions lol.

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
Honestly, I wish they hadn't included character art in this game.
Yeah I can see where you're coming from, just wanting to use your imagination? Personally though, I find it nice to have a general idea of what characters look like, even if it isn't always 100% accurate to the true appearance, and at least it's not the borderline stick figures from CoC1 and early TiTS.

Most of the CG shoehorned into the middle of scenes can fuck right off though.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
View attachment 1118048
View attachment 1118049

Here, is she red enough? claire.Moira.0 red.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr Technician
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes