Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Got my own way of thinking. And i can see judging from reaction i am not color blind.
Maybe you're not American? In my mother tongue we do use the word for orange to refer to orange hair instead of red.
Please post the picture of orange haired girl than. I would like to see that.

Last edited:

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Got my own way of thinking. And i can see judging from reaction i am not color blind.

Please post the picture of orange haired girl than. I would like to see that.
I think this hair stuff has gone on for long enough man. It's also not worth the effort to respond to random insults.

If the issue is that traditionally "red" hair is actually orange, yeah that is true. It's mostly just cultural. Americans and Englishmen refer to it as red. But where I'm from it's just called orange hair. The pic that rob posted of a gal with red hair is what my people would call orange hair.

Hell if you even google it, you'll see many people wondering why redheads are not called orangeheads, so even westerners apparently know that red hair is in fact, not the traditional red. Culture is a weird thing.

But this is all off-topic as hell lol.

Edit: I've googled it and apparently it's because the word Red is old as hell, and a separate word for Orange did not exist in the English language until the arrival of the fruit itself and then the name being used as a color. Naming the color after the fruit took about 2 centuries. So it's mostly just timing and culture.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr Technician

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
I want a Kas dreamland location like Kiyoko has. It could be a secret love nest where she and my PC can be alone together, and work on giving her that kid she's always wanted.

Reactions: destroyerofassholes

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
I think that choice given at the times of game ending MC will have an option to soul bound with Kas. Maybe by her crystal using. (and thats why other gods like Keros want to give MC an option, maybe hiding true intentions) I think depending of the corruption stat that MC would have got will determine the outcome of all things. I think also that that could be an unison like a perfect yin and yang. Also i think that this is what it is all about what it is on that picture at game loading screen.

I think that Kas wants to become some kind of goddess by spreading corruption everywhere... I think she does that to make an influence on this world. To destroy existing gods and make world for a new.

Once she became a demon she could not turn back from that path i think. That might be simple explanation why she want more power. To make impossible the possible. Once she told to MC that she has got many children and she loves them all - her demon children.

Also once she has shown to MC strange crystal pulsing in her hand. I think it was bounded Kas soul to that using all form of known magic... So she cannot be soul bounded to any god. I think she will protect it. After this revelation MC started to travel by the Waystones... if my memory serves me right.

At the beginning of the story she stated that MC will become her Champion eventually. Only gods choose and made their champions.

Anyways those are my thoughts, for now. I hope there will be some explanation in further meeting Kas.

Last edited:

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
I think that choice given at the times of game ending MC will have an option to soul bound with Kas. Maybe by her crystal using. (and thats why other gods like Keros want to give MC an option, maybe hiding true intentions) I think depending of the corruption stat that MC would have got will determine the outcome of all things. I think also that that could be an unison like a perfect yin and yang. Also i think that this is what it is all about what it is on that picture at game loading screen.

I think that Kas wants to become some kind of goddess by spreading corruption everywhere... I think she does that to make an influence on this world. To destroy existing gods and make world for a new.

Once she became a demon she could not turn back from that path i think. That might be simple explanation why she want more power. To make impossible the possible. Once she told to MC that she has got many children and she loves them all - her demon children.

Also once she has shown to MC strange crystal pulsing in her hand. I think it was bounded Kas soul to that using all form of known magic... So she cannot be soul bounded to any god. I think she will protect it. After this revelation MC started to travel by the Waystones... if my memory serves me right.

At the beginning of the story she stated that MC will become her Champion eventually. Only gods choose and made their champions.

Anyways those are my thoughts, for now. I hope there will be some explanation in further meeting Kas.
This has all been explained already.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
I do not trust explanations as the fable can be flexible while it progress. After a year or two that can also change. My thoughts are on what i have read so far by story in the game.
No, I mean it's been explained in the game, by Kas herself. I mean, you're pretty on the money, but it's nothing that we don't already know.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Wow, than i am glad to be accurate. Some people just play it for a smut i guess.
Well, you didn't get everything right, but as far as Kas's goals for the gods and the world, yeah. Kas doesn't have a soul, so she can't soul-bond with anyone.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Well, you didn't get everything right, but as far as Kas's goals for the gods and the world, yeah. Kas doesn't have a soul, so she can't soul-bond with anyone.
I like the story, i just do. It is good written and gives also satisfaction to do something relevant in the game. If this kind of writing will continue i am all for playing more. Erm, could you explain what i messed up in my perceptions? Also i like to take some point into small things which ones imho can ruin the mood - when someone plays for story. And you know - not only for a smut. But i undestand if somebody does that from that reason also.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes