throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Erm, could you explain what i messed up in my perceptions? Also i like to take some point into small things which ones imho can ruin the mood - when someone plays for story. And you know - not only for a smut. But i undestand if somebody does that from that reason also.
Well, you made references to Kas's soul and soul-bonding with Kas, but doesn't have a soul. People lose their souls when they become demons.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Well, you made references to Kas's soul and soul-bonding with Kas, but doesn't have a soul. People lose their souls when they become demons.
Oh, i was thinking more like maybe MC could soul bound more like to her soul whenever it is placed... Maybe it is not lost yet. Or it could be regained. That would be a nice finisher. Ye... you got right. Cant bound to her material shell which is she now - a demon.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Oh, i was thinking more like maybe MC could soul bound more like to her soul whenever it is placed... Maybe it is not lost yet. Or it could be regained. That would be a nice finisher. Ye... you got right. Cant bound to her material shell which is she now - a demon.
No, that can't happen. Kas's soul isn't even a soul anymore. Your soul is turned into Lethicite and usually stolen by the demon who corrupted you, and that demon will usually eat it to gain its power. If she still has her Lethicite crystal on her, it's only good as jewelry or as a magical battery of sorts now.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
No, you don't get it. Kas's soul isn't even a soul anymore. Your soul is crystallized into Lethicite and usually stolen by the demon who corrupted you, and that demon will usually eat it to gain its power. If she still has her Lethicite crystal on her (she killed the demon who corrupted her), it's only good as jewelry or as a magical battery of sorts now.
Ok, i think i understand now. Do you think it can be influenced to charge with other soul so strong and overcharge her Lethicite crystal to make an actual difference to herself?

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Ok, i think i understand now. Do you think it can be influenced to charge with other soul so strong and overcharge her Lethicite crystal to make an actual difference on herself?
No, a Lethicite crystal is just an inert rock that contains the magical power of the sould it was formed from. It can't be changed back into the original soul or into another material, only used for its power. Once you lose your soul, it's gone for good, at least as far as we know.

• Sad
Reactions: Mr Technician

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
No, a Lethicite crystal is just an inert rock that contains the magical power of the sould it was formed from. It can't be changed back into the original soul or into another material, only used for its power. Once you lose your soul, it's gone for good, at least as far as we know.
The honest truth is if Savin wanted to do something different he could easily butcher CoC1 or early CoC2 lore. I don't think he cares much for setting consistency.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
I would put her into Kiyoko amulet instead. To the Amulet of the Union. That way she would be much more portable. Would save the devs an effort to make another meaningless locations.

Than i would put some rat for her to corrupt-practices, if she would behave good. No rat if bad.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
My ultimate fantasy of this game is turning Kas into a nice, loving housewife and have 3 kids with her while the Champion works a standard 9 to 5 job of managing his massive harem.
I would rather take Kas on a sex-fueled crusade of passion through the multiverse, conquering all that we see and having shitloads of babies. Brienne can be my housewife. We will rule with an iron fist, taking as we please and reveling in the despair of that worlds that we conquer. Our harem will populate cities, planets even, and wherever we tread, cries of pain and pleasure will sing sweetly on the wind.

Last edited:
Reactions: M0nte

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I would rather take Kas on a sex-fueled crusade of passion through the multiverse, conquering all that we see and having shitloads of babies. Brienne can be my housewife. We will rule with an iron fist, taking as we please and reveling in the despair of that worlds that we conquer. Our harem will populate cities, planets even, and wherever we tread, cries of pain and pleasure will sing sweetly on the wind.
Sure. 'Til you hit the wrong universe, I guess.

There is a scene in the Bile books where Fabius tries to deny the existence of Chaos Gods having sentience, and Slaneesh gets personally offended and turns stars and distant galaxies into a face to smile at the dude. He nearly goes insane.

I imagine Kas wouldn't survive very long in the multiverse...which really kinda shits on her plan in vanilla CoC2 of just going through dimensions fucking everything.

The housewife route for me! I like her doing something really out of character. As if vanilla love was just hidden inside her tainted heart all along.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Sure. 'Til you hit the wrong universe, I guess.

There is a scene in the Bile books where Fabius tries to deny the existence of Chaos Gods having sentience, and Slaneesh gets personally offended and turns stars and distant galaxies into a face to smile at the dude. He nearly goes insane.

I imagine Kas wouldn't survive very long in the multiverse...which really kinda shits on her plan in vanilla CoC2 of just going through dimensions fucking everything.

The housewife route for me! I like her doing something really out of character. As if vanilla love was just hidden inside her tainted heart all along.
My character's megalomania knows neither borders nor reason! May the blessings of Matt Ward be upon us as as we strive to vanquish these so-called "gods"!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: destroyerofassholes
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes