Botzy

Nov 14, 2016
The Takahiro content is fucking bizarre. Obviously the whole Kitsune area has a lot of baggage with it for a lot of people but thats all tobs, Takahiro is by bubbles but somehow he has some of the same problems as the rest of the foxes but even worse in some respects.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The running sentiment for the fox content in general is that it doesn't feel like it fits the rest of the game but considering this is not by tobs and bubbles has written plenty of other shit that fits in fine it just stands out as so fucking strange. Like, I almost feel like bubbles was trying to channel tobs' spirit and write an out of place wish fulfillment character whose content gives the player no agency other than engage with it the way he wants you to or ignore it completely. Some aspects of him would be fine when not combined with the rest, like dom only or talented guy who fucked up, but all of it put together means you end up with a character who is good at everything, who only has one major flaw that everyone tolerates, who sleeps around with most of the women he knows with the PC relegated to voyeur only (which I don't think is the case in any other set of sex scenes in the game), who has dominant content only, and whose eventual quest line is going to rely on the player liking him enough to want to help him despite there being nothing sympathetic about the character (you can already get fucked by him after all so its not like the quest will unlock that for the sub players).

This isn't even a complaint post based on anger because all his content is self-contained and very easy to ignore and never have to see again even if you want to do all the other fox content, it's just so baffling that his content was added to the game when its so out of place with how the rest of it works, including the regular fox content by tobs which already feels out of place with the rest of the game AND the other content by bubbles which doesn't.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
The Takahiro content is fucking bizarre. Obviously the whole Kitsune area has a lot of baggage with it for a lot of people but thats all tobs, Takahiro is by bubbles but somehow he has some of the same problems as the rest of the foxes but even worse in some respects.

The running sentiment for the fox content in general is that it doesn't feel like it fits the rest of the game but considering this is not by tobs and bubbles has written plenty of other shit that fits in fine it just stands out as so fucking strange. Like, I almost feel like bubbles was trying to channel tobs' spirit and write an out of place wish fulfillment character whose content gives the player no agency other than engage with it the way he wants you to or ignore it completely. Some aspects of him would be fine when not combined with the rest, like dom only or talented guy who fucked up, but all of it put together means you end up with a character who is good at everything, who only has one major flaw that everyone tolerates, who sleeps around with most of the women he knows with the PC relegated to voyeur only (which I don't think is the case in any other set of sex scenes in the game), who has dominant content only, and whose eventual quest line is going to rely on the player liking him enough to want to help him despite there being nothing sympathetic about the character (you can already get fucked by him after all so its not like the quest will unlock that for the sub players).

This isn't even a complaint post based on anger because all his content is self-contained and very easy to ignore and never have to see again even if you want to do all the other fox content, it's just so baffling that his content was added to the game when its so out of place with how the rest of it works, including the regular fox content by tobs which already feels out of place with the rest of the game AND the other content by bubbles which doesn't.
Much like gonorrhea, kitsune are the gift that keeps on giving.

Last edited:

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
Glad I decked that fucker when I first saw him, also Bubble seems to be in the top 3 most pretentious/douchy writers for CoC2. Which is impressive seeing he joined the writing team out of nowhere when the game began development, with no past experience writing in the other games (afaik).

Reactions: SirLars

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Glad I decked that fucker when I first saw him, also Bubble seems to be in the top 3 most pretentious/douchy writers for CoC2. Which is impressive seeing he joined the writing team out of nowhere when the game began development, with no past experience writing in the other games (afaik).
When do you get to hit him?

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Man, people aren't kidding when they say the wiki is barebones. Takahiro's article says that he hasn't been implemented yet.
-EDIT- There's also a picture of Kinu getting her rug munched by another chick, apparently uploaded by Tobs himself, so I guess he's fine with his female characters swinging the other way :shrug:.
Caption - "She finally got tired of her nee-sama ordering her to do the heavy lifting."

Last edited:

James3

Dec 12, 2018
Man, people aren't kidding when they say the wiki is barebones. Takahiro's article says that he hasn't been implemented yet.
-EDIT- There's also a picture of Kinu getting her rug munched by another chick, apparently uploaded by Tobs himself, so I guess he's fine with his female characters swinging the other way :shrug:.
Caption - "She finally got tired of her nee-sama ordering her to do the heavy lifting."
Says .

Who's the other fox?

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I do remember saying, multiply times, that they are OK with incest between siblings. Just not between parents and children.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018

He's the one where you get an option early doors to just ignore him from now on, right? That's doubly bizarre.

A) It's an implicit admission that many players will think this is shit: If that option was planned by the writer, well and good, but if inserted by the dev or someone, that's a major fuck you to the work of the writer.
B) Once you've introduced that option for one character, why not for others? Why can't I choose to ignore e.g. Kinu's interminable vignettes, just because I made the mistake of saving her and her mother?

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I do remember saying, multiply times, that they are OK with incest between siblings. Just not between parents and children.
That is so incredibly arbitrary and fucked up lmao. I don't like incest content period, so it's not like I have a stake in this argument, but if you hate the latter so much that you design the entire character of Kinu to spite people, then you should probably not allow the former either.

Fuck me, Evergreen has scenes of fucking her own daughters. In her own home. If you go to her at late night, you'll see it. Why allow that then? How is that any different than MC/Kinu?

How in fuck are these hypocritical anti-player ass writers still working?

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I regret saying that Tobs deserves pay for what he writes.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
He's the one where you get an option early doors to just ignore him from now on, right? That's doubly bizarre.

A) It's an implicit admission that many players will think this is shit: If that option was planned by the writer, well and good, but if inserted by the dev or someone, that's a major fuck you to the work of the writer.
B) Once you've introduced that option for one character, why not for others? Why can't I choose to ignore e.g. Kinu's interminable vignettes, just because I made the mistake of saving her and her mother?
Yeah we had massive Takahiro arguments a month or so back. The guy is just shit, period.

And I agree with both your points. It's really nice that Takahiro has an "ignore all" button. However, there is no "ignore your fox kids forever" button.

I don't get this. If the game tries incredibly hard to make me feel like a worthless father, (if you talk about Kinu's engagement with Kiyoko she treats you like shit and just pretty much tells you you have no say in anything and never will) then it might as well allow me to play the part and skip Tobs' terrible, terrible oc waifu's mini-novels.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
That is so incredibly arbitrary and fucked up lmao. I don't like incest content period, so it's not like I have a stake in this argument, but if you hate the latter so much that you design the entire character of Kinu to spite people, then you should probably not allow the former either.

Fuck me, Evergreen has scenes of fucking her own daughters. In her own home. If you go to her at late night, you'll see it. Why allow that then? How is that any different than MC/Kinu?

Well, not technically her daughters. It is getting retconed/cleared up soon. As soon as you are able to date Senja. From what I gather, it will be same as Kas daughters. She just calls them that. Why not just retcon the part of them having sex, I have no clue. I hope it has story reasons. But at same time, they are saying that Evergreen is an evli bitchs, so maybe it will tie up to her next expansion.

I regret saying that Tobs deserves pay for what he writes.
Considering that he wrote what it feels like more than half of the game. And that a lot of people like it, he does

Yeah we had massive Takahiro arguments a month or so back. The guy is just shit, period.

And I agree with both your points. It's really nice that Takahiro has an "ignore all" button. However, there is no "ignore your fox kids forever" button.. Still, writing what people like and being a good writer is whole different field. I, at least, would be sad to lose a lot of his content.

I don't get this. If the game tries incredibly hard to make me feel like a worthless father, (if you talk about Kinu's engagement with Kiyoko she treats you like shit and just pretty much tells you you have no say in anything and never will) then it might as well allow me to play the part and skip Tobs' terrible, terrible oc waifu's mini-novels.
Because, the writer assumed, that since you stuck with Kiyoko and freed her and Kinu, that you are going to care about them. Yeah, lame, but the game has a bad habit of doing it. Especially not distingushing between sex and romance. See Brint sex scenes, Brienne and her milking, Ryn and her fucking confidence gauge and that god damn Cait anal scene. Believe me, there are a lot of things that I wish were optional.

Last edited:

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
We're talking about Tobs, not Patreon.
Considering that he wrote what it feels like more than half of the game. And that a lot of people like it, he does
Nah, fuck the guy. Writing the weebfoxes is a mortal sin.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Well, it still stands. Even if Tobs wanted, they would still have to remove it. But Tobs does not want incest between champion and Kinu, that is his choice.
We were only discussing what fetishes Tobs doesn't like, not what he should or shouldn't write.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
Never thought i'd see incest with anything Kinu related, guess he's not ok with player's having the chance to lewd Kinu but ok with anyone else. Weird set of priorities.
The real question is:Why are there official lewds at all, if they don't want you to regard Kinu that way?
You can do that? I thought it would get me barred from the den. I even didn't help Hitoshi at first over the posibility of that.

It's about what the writers think they can get away with slipping in. The Raccoons are getting retconed because the writers realized the sheer amount of incest in the game now.

Reactions: SirLars

Taulmav

Jun 20, 2018
Well, it still stands. Even if Tobs wanted, they would still have to remove it. But Tobs does not want incest between champion and Kinu, that is his choice
Its one thing to not be comfortable writing something, and it would be ENTIRELY FINE, if it was just that. Its another to be petty enough to design a character only to piss people off. That alone is shameful.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes