Lance Lot

Sep 13, 2017
Please someone explain to me because i think i am maybe color blind and think that this description doesn't match at all the picture (deep red):
View attachment 1118048
Yet this is Claire picture:
View attachment 1118049

FFS in comparison i have NEVER heard of ...

being named RED. Or even worse -> .
Who is this Claire woman? Where do you interact with her

Reactions: Mr Technician

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Who is this Claire woman? Where do you interact with her
0.3.39 Patch Notes:
A stylist has finally been added to Hawkethorne! ( ).
  • You can get hair cuts, change your various colorations, get your hair extended, and even get tattooed up. Enjoy your tramp stamps and slutty womb tattoos.
  • The new Appearance and stylists options are all brand new! Please report any bugs on our bug report forum so we can hammer them out!

Reactions: Lance Lot

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bro this petting scene is actually so cute, look at fucking Kohaku and the Emo boy they look so wholesome
Ah, Inari patrician. Truly a person of taste. Did you play as a kitsune or not? If not, do it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
I wanted to ask if anyone is getting soft locked while visiting Evergreen. When I complete the den of foxes to return the bag, I tap the evergreen button but then there are no options available for talk (or any option for that matter). Can someone please help me resolve this? Do I have to start all over again?
I think she's not available at some times because she's sleeping, try going there again during the day.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Does anyone know of any sacrilegious fics involving Tobs' characters? You know, Nakano getting his ass kicked, Kinu getting dicked by the player, that sort of stuff.
-EDIT- Also, what other fetishes besides incest does Tobs hate?

• Haha
Reactions: SirLars

OofSs

Nov 20, 2019
Does anyone know of any sacrilegious fics involving Tobs' characters? You know, Nakano getting his ass kicked, Kinu getting dicked by the player, that sort of stuff.
I’m pulling this out my ass, but knowing how close he is to his waifus I would assume that transforming Kiyoko into a man would be one link he would not like. I do know that Savin didn’t like the idea of turning Cait into a man too. Another would be giving Kiyoko and Kinu a dick and removing their vaginas, but this is just a guess. Oh, I do remember he really didn’t like Garret having any gay sex scenes because it’ll ruin his character. Of course, I would imagine killing his kitsunes for fun is a big no for him.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Doesn't like his female character getting fucked by anything other than a straight male dude.

Also anything anti-weeb.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes