Naru100

Jun 13, 2017
HugsAlright just never intended for Berwyn to have any transformations including smaller dick, more feminine, to grow breasts or simply become a full woman. He was pretty adamant about that early on in CoC2 development, however he was very late with his projects and just disappeared for over a year and came back only to quit the project. Now you got three npcs including a companion that are abandoned.

When he left the team Savin hired a writer known as B to finish work on Berwyn since the character has not gotten an update in over 2 years due to HugsAlright taking long break and then suddenly leaving the team. There were no plans to have female Berwyn expansion but then HugsAlright returned and wanted to get back into the team but instead of doing it for free like last time he wanted to get paid like B however at that point Savin did not want him. Later on HugsAlright went on a tantrum on fenoxo forum and twitter, pissed off Savin to the point he paid extra to B and have a Berwyn female path added to his story thats where HugsAlright's recent rant comes in.
So they are ruining a character out of spite. I would sub to their patreon to tell them to eat a dick if I was stupid with my money

Reactions: donofdarkness1

Lance Lot

Sep 13, 2017
Bandwhagoning on the Azzy train I'm not entirely sure of it but I remember a scene where Azzy says she loves you and stuff, it used to be before you did the hive if I remember correctly but I've not managed to get it in recent times I had to replay the game. Am I misremembering it or was it kinda faded out? I remember that it wasn't the scene after saving the Hive where you can kiss Azzy

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
A dedicking holy shit!! A female character actually loses a dick!! whoa I'm completely shocked can't believe they actually removed a dick from a Futa.
*Applies to both CoC2 & TiTs*

Yeah, I could never understand why they wouldn't just let you do that for important character futas/herms in both games, considering they seem to give every second chick WITHOUT a dick the chance to get one?

(I know an author doesn't like the idea of their character being altered, but Savin & co seem to be quite happy to do it the other way around, and they're already working for commissions, etc so it's not like they haven't done it before.)

I used to think they didn't do it because of the extra writing/coding required, but as I said, they seem to be quite happy doing it the other way around (especially considering the number of characters that say they ended up with a dick accidentally or not by choice)

And letting the players alter them either way according to their preference seems like the better option and an ideal way to stop all the criticism about this aspect of the games instead of acting like petulant kids and throwing a tantrum (maybe going a bit far there)

It just seemed like such an obvious & relatively easy solution, considering that they are already doing the futa half of the alterations.

Your thoughts?
(And if anyone (a contributor) is still able/willing to get a message to any of the team, maybe suggest this?)

(Sorry this is all a bit of a mess, I haven't slept yet, so half out of it)

Reactions: RenH

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
*Applies to both CoC2 & TiTs*

Yeah, I could never understand why they wouldn't just let you do that for important character futas/herms in both games, considering they seem to give every second chick WITHOUT a dick the chance to get one?

(I know an author doesn't like the idea of their character being altered, but Savin & co seem to be quite happy to do it the other way around, and they're already working for commissions, etc so it's not like they haven't done it before.)

I used to think they didn't do it because of the extra writing/coding required, but as I said, they seem to be quite happy doing it the other way around (especially considering the number of characters that say they ended up with a dick accidentally or not by choice)

And letting the players alter them either way according to their preference seems like the better option and an ideal way to stop all the criticism about this aspect of the games instead of acting like petulant kids and throwing a tantrum (maybe going a bit far there)

It just seemed like such an obvious & relatively easy solution, considering that they are already doing the futa half of the alterations.

Your thoughts?
(And if anyone (a contributor) is still able/willing to get a message to any of the team, maybe suggest this?)

(Sorry this is all a bit of a mess, I haven't slept yet, so half out of it)

The obvious answer is noones commissioning it, clearly. And why do it for free?

If noones paying for it and the author doesn't want to write it, it's a whole lot of work for very little benefit.

WaterH20

May 5, 2018
apk
pc

• You can now bump into Calise on the main street of the Khor’minoan outskirts. She’ll send you on the first part of the main story quest in the region (if you can pry your face out of her muff anyway).
  • If you’re on Kas’s Romance path, you can now access the demoness’s home any time after The Winter City. You’ll find it in the Ways Between, north of the Foothills (and her WC dialogue has been updated to reflect the changed design). Enjoy repeatable scenes with the Demon Queen — and there’s gonna be a LOT more to come in the palace when we’re not balls deep getting Khor’minos up and running. Note that you can also LOSE access to it if you fulfil certain criteria. Kitsune.
  • Bunch of bugfixes for companions and powers being all jacked up. Whoops!
  • New Busts: Livernus the Boatman (we’ll get his wang color fixed when the artist is feeling better) and demonic smugglers (by DCL); CaliseQuest’s devilish boss by AnonArts!

kazama19jin

Sep 25, 2019
Courtesy of /cocg/
Can recruit Azzy if the hive is corrupt
Can stop Azzy and Liaden flirting permanently
No more Hashat X Ryn
Mega
Future plans include replacing Cait with her sister, sexing Kinu, and turning Nakano into a tomboy

HAHAHA despite the devs intentionally making roadblocks for the modding to not happen,a chad eventually showed up and picked up the mantle.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Mega apk
Mega pc

• You can now bump into Calise on the main street of the Khor’minoan outskirts. She’ll send you on the first part of the main story quest in the region (if you can pry your face out of her muff anyway).
  • If you’re on Kas’s Romance path, you can now access the demoness’s home any time after The Winter City. You’ll find it in the Ways Between, north of the Foothills (and her WC dialogue has been updated to reflect the changed design). Enjoy repeatable scenes with the Demon Queen — and there’s gonna be a LOT more to come in the palace when we’re not balls deep getting Khor’minos up and running. Note that you can also LOSE access to it if you fulfil certain criteria. Kitsune.
  • Bunch of bugfixes for companions and powers being all jacked up. Whoops!
  • New Busts: Livernus the Boatman (we’ll get his wang color fixed when the artist is feeling better) and demonic smugglers (by DCL); CaliseQuest’s devilish boss by AnonArts!
Wait, what is this? 5.0? Hell yeah if it is~~~
Or the mod update? Either way, it's a win-win.

Also, I am now getting confused, Kas is literally from Mareth, even some of the dialogues say that. Mareth fucking exists, i thought they said that the 2nd one will be its own thing?

Hell, Kas is referenced in the first game too.

So the first game's MC might be out there somewhere or out HERE, No wonder Kas is fucking strong, that just proves my rant about the first game being a lot superior than this piece of shit!!!

The Gary Stu / Mary Sue we had in the first game is way stronger than this piece of shit that keeps getting carried by their own damn teammates.
Forget teammates, The companions of the first one literally lives in their own camp which can be expanded unlike this one who lives in a fucking tavern.

*Stopping InsaneRant.exe*

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
In their defense, you DO have one empty wayfort with an invisible bar. :ROFLMAO:
Except WE own the place, it's OURS.
Our CHAD MC doesn't need companions in battle, they literally beat the demon queen which Kas can't defeat lul.
Hell, maybe in the future when Kas opens the portal to Mareth, the place is pretty much heaven now since she doesn't know that the first game's MC has probably beaten Lethice the moment she comes back.
This sequel's MC is too much of a pussy to not be able to cuck anyone, the first one can assert dominance if you want to.

First one really is way way waaayyy superior than this piece of shit.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
To be fair, first CoC had its moments of wtf too.
  • You needeed to complete Urta's questline in order to avoid being locked to the bad ending.
  • Urta's affection would decay over time, she was the only NPC with this system. This means you had to constantly go interacting with her.
  • Once she lived in camp she would fuck other companions (most notably Amily) without your input and getting mad about it would lead them to pick her over you.
There's a pretty good reason the /hgg/ mod outright removes Urta from existence.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes