Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Yeah the first game had shorter, less in depth sex scenes, less fleshed out characters, even more unfinished content, little to no story at all....people are being hit by the rose glasses hard.

It had its perks, but as a whole, it was a whole lotta wasted promise.

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Hello, sorry for the inconvenience but for some reason I try to get pregnant with brint but when I have sex with him he does not appear, I was filled neither oral nor anal nor vaginal I tried to do it with other characters and with them if he appears but with brint there is no idea what I can do ?

Jul 22, 2019
The mod so far looks...dumb, though.
Some people hate cuckshit, it's significantly easier to remove cuckshit than to write non-cuckshit, so the modchad just removed that content first, with plans to do more in later versions. They've already shown off some Calla stuff, though I don't think it's released as of yet as the creator is fairly open about what he's doing being incredibly fucking tedious and slow, but fairly easy to maintain once it's done.

I don't think it's fair to judge yet when he's spent most of his time just making modding feasible, really.

In other news, hugs is still throwing a tantrum on twitter, talking about how he got some art commisioned or something and is still going to write things with the character. Also wants the news that the character is being changed up spread to the community, which as far as I can tell from here and /cocg/ has been met with a resounding "good".

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Anyone who played the first game, what do you think about Isabella's sister being in the game? She's even going to share her sister's preference for small lovers. Currently the references to the first game are Taoth, Raphael, Isabella, Kiha, and technically Helia. Still fell like this should have been it's own IP.

Lance Lot

Sep 13, 2017
Anyone who played the first game, what do you think about Isabella's sister being in the game? She's even going to share her sister's preference for small lovers. Currently the references to the first game are Taoth, Raphael, Isabella, Kiha, and technically Helia. Still fell like this should have been it's own IP.
Kiha is referenced?

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
As nice as these updates are, what's killing me is the growing number of non repeatable encounters / situations. Preg Miko and preg Kiyoko scene is one case. Not that it's my ultimate kink, but I dislike being locked out of scenes / content. It's an H game, not a David Cage, Detroit: Become Human, AAA title...

Would be great if they could have included that in the gallery or a time machine of sorts. Sucks even more that the devs make the game as mod unfriendly as possible unlike CoC1 and [most/some] of the writers like putting more middle fingers in the plot than Season 8 of Game of Thrones.

Jul 22, 2019
Kiha is referenced?
kiha.png

Also bets on the new champion lady being kas? Big axe, characters going on and on about how they're such a true amazing divine champion, throwing around shady looking fire, mother was a powerful sorceress in a city where the mages were sequestered away while their father was a knight who they followed the path of, with the leader of the city being a ruthless evil bitch.

Literally the exact same as Kas's backstory.
Some screencaps of this, not exactly subtle though.

edit: forgot to cap the part about how the mages all lived in some big tower, but that's in kas's speech too.

Lance Lot

Sep 13, 2017
1629435865562.png
Pretty irrelevant and very nitpicky but I really dislike the guidance part so blatantly referencing game mechanics, you could cut out some of this sentence to have basically the same advice being infered and not immersion breaking

Hopeless DIO

Aug 14, 2017
I for one am just going to focus my attention on trying to spitball ideas for the mod, since it looks like Savin's team is getting hard carried by wsan and tobs

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yeah the first game had shorter, less in depth sex scenes, less fleshed out characters, even more unfinished content, little to no story at all....people are being hit by the rose glasses hard.

It had its perks, but as a whole, it was a whole lotta wasted promise.
Oh, I dunno about all the other ones above, why do you think do they call it a masterpiece if it's a piece of shit?

But the wasted promise thing and unfinished content? This is new to me.

I'll need more on this wasted promise and unfinished content thing, care to explain more? This info must be learned!!!

Yeah might as well go all in on that. It's logical storywise to not be of any interest to Kas once you sell your soul, so the romance path should die altogether. Doubly so since you're locked out of the dreamhouse anyway, so it's partly done. The intent is there.

It's not very logical game design-wise to punish the player character for a decision he made a year ago...but the game does warn you that there will be consequences when you do take that choice, plus no update would ever be able to do anything of note if the entire game had to be designed around decisions you took years ago due to the game's per update nature.

Also what content is Liuflr getting? His content was very barebones in his introduction.

People have nostalgia over the first game. It allowed more freedom, but it was also far dumber in many ways.
I literally started playing the first game a month ago.
I need some moments on the far dumber in many ways.
If I haven't seen / tried it so when I find 'em, I'll do it~~~
Dumb stuff seems fun, too much immersion makes its shit, that's why real life is shit, too immersive.

Last edited:

BakugoV8

Dec 2, 2018
so the romance path should die altogether. Doubly so since you're locked out of the dreamhouse anyway, so it's partly done. The intent is there.
This is actually already the case. If you pick the option to tell her that you sold your soul, it permanently locks you out of the romance path and locks the romance score to 0, which is what actually locks you out of the dream palace (it requires a romance score of 2 to access).
Also bets on the new champion lady being kas?
She is indeed kas. Some of her scenes actually change if you're on kas' romance path.

EmptyHusk97

May 9, 2020
This is actually already the case. If you pick the option to tell her that you sold your soul, it permanently locks you out of the romance path and locks the romance score to 0, which is what actually locks you out of the dream palace (it requires a romance score of 2 to access).

She is indeed kas. Some of her scenes actually change if you're on kas' romance path.
can you kindly tell me wich scene change?

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Oh, I dunno about all the other ones above, why do you think do they call it a masterpiece if it's a piece of shit?

But the wasted promise thing and unfinished content? This is new to me.

I'll need more on this wasted promise and unfinished content thing, care to explain more? This info must be learned!!!

I literally started playing the first game a month ago.
I need some moments on the far dumber in many ways.
If I haven't seen / tried it so when I find 'em, I'll do it~~~
Dumb stuff seems fun, too much immersion makes its shit, that's why real life is shit, too immersive.
As someone who has also only got around to playing the first game recently, I think I understand what they mean by that. Do remember to take what I say with a grain of salt though since I'm referring to the vanilla game.

First off there's the Tower that always seems to be in a mess no matter how much time has passed. Then there's Taoth's rebirth which sounds like a big deal if you went on Urta's romance route but apparently a literal god being reborn is all that happens since no one talks about it ever again. The Farm is just... there. It doesn't really do anything aside from being potential corruption targets and a free source of healing milk. Same goes for Owca except saving the sheep village never really feels like it's worth the XP and sheep's milk only helps with reducing corruption among other things.

And then there's the Cathedral with best gargoyle. You can't do much with her aside from rituals and sex and you never really get to go about rebuilding the Cathedral either.

On top of that, a lot of the interactable NPCs worth a damn are in Tel'Adre and even then, that is limited to a lizard boi, a futa fox and a futa cat with a massive dog cock because of course the ones that you can interact the most are the futas. Limiting that list even further is the knowledge that only futa fox and lizard boi have noteworthy content.

The XP crawl mentioned earlier can feel like a grind especially when you're prepping to storm Lethice's Stronghold, where most of the bosses are at least level 21~23 when the only other mobs that grant more than 1XP at level 19 are the sparrable NPCs.

However, despite all of this, I personally still prefer CoC over CoC2 precisely because of the freedom it offers. Is it dumb that Amily cheats on you and then has the nerve to leave when you bring her to Tel'Adre? Yeah, but at least that's the consequence of my own actions since I could have just not done that to begin with. Is the combat piss easy to understand? Definitely but it also means that I certainly can play however I choose instead of being forced to pick viable classes.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
As nice as these updates are, what's killing me is the growing number of non repeatable encounters / situations. Preg Miko and preg Kiyoko scene is one case. Not that it's my ultimate kink, but I dislike being locked out of scenes / content. It's an H game, not a David Cage, Detroit: Become Human, AAA title...

Would be great if they could have included that in the gallery or a time machine of sorts. Sucks even more that the devs make the game as mod unfriendly as possible unlike CoC1 and [most/some] of the writers like putting more middle fingers in the plot than Season 8 of Game of Thrones.
You could use console commands as a pseudo gallery. Thankfully you just need to type in Miko and her pregnancy should be one of the autofill selections. Can't see bad ends however so you probably have to type in the battles/defeat scenes first.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Do you guys attack when you're Whitemages or you take a more support-role in those cases? i just realized i tend to be more of a support char and go with:

At-Will: Boltering Dance (i swear i CAN'T make a character without this, we got 5+"Side-Characters" (who are more important than us) and none of those morons can keep our Resolve from dropping to 0 after 3 combat rows so is up to me!)
Recharge 1: Whitefire (deals nice damage and only needs 1 turn to reload, is amazing.)
Recharge 2: Group Heal (Might as well heal if i'm here as a support.)
Encounter: Summon Firedancer (Honestly summons are great if you can't deal much damage yourself, better than using fucking Smite and MISSING!)
Ultimate: Revive (mostly for the Cleric flavor, i've yet to use this in battle.)
This + making my Whitemage be as armored as he can possibly be has gotten me through most of the game in one piece.

P.S: Honestly i barely use magic to attack with this guy and the healing spells (both for HP and Resolve) & summoning spells DON'T use my willpower hmn...i might make my next Whitemage have a +3 to Leadership (Human+Charmer+Noble combo then switch class to Whitemage), that way he can:

1) Give everybody in the party a passive damage bonus of 40.
2) Make his summons stronger (which are the ones dealing the most damage anyway.)
3) Make Bolstering Dance heal more Resolve (i swear that thing is my default At-Will, ESPECIALLY against Demons and Cultist!)

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Well, this is already more of the player's preference and which companions you choose, I usually play with Brint and who as a white magician I healed health and who resolved it and attacked with celestial punishment and entropic winds (He used it for Brint's ice armor which gives him an advantage over frozen enemies) and summoned the fire knight he took most of the threat and damage directed at the group.

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Hello, sorry for the inconvenience but for some reason I try to get pregnant with brint but when I have sex with him he does not appear, I was filled neither oral nor anal nor vaginal I tried to do it with other characters and with them if he appears but with brint there is no idea what I can do ?
Well, I didn't find any solution to my problem. I guess I'll play the game again. Although part of me laughs that I'm going to restart everything just because I can't get pregnant with brint XD ...... so a question if you would have to restart your game what class would you choose?

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes