SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
I got a new computer and when I try to run this game it crashes immediately after loading and going to the title screen. What could be causing this?

Edit: Nevermind, it was the Switch controller I had plugged in causing it to freak out. Same thing happens with RPGM games.

EXBV

Aug 23, 2017
"If you’re on Kas’s Romance path, you can now access the demoness’s home any time after The Winter City. You’ll find it in the Ways Between, north of the Foothills (and her WC dialogue has been updated to reflect the changed design). Enjoy repeatable scenes with the Demon Queen — and there’s gonna be a LOT more to come in the palace when we’re not balls deep getting Khor’minos up and running. Note that you can also LOSE access to it if you fulfil certain criteria. Kitsune."

So I'm at the foothills and have checked every tile there. Am I missing something? I can't find her place of dwelling, unless it's somewhere else?

The only other thing I can think of is that I lost access to it, but I'm not sure what would cause that?

BlacJak

Sep 3, 2018
The mod so far looks...dumb, though.

Its doing the same thing as that BOOBs mod for TiTs, which existed almost exclusively to remove content. Which is the opposite of why I mod things. I want more content, not less. I wouldnt download a mod that removed all the M/M sex in the game, even if I'm not going to engage with it, I don't see anything great about this one either.
Something you have to keep in mind when considering the mod is that the people making it (Just like Savin Co.) don't give a fuck about you, me or anyone else on the Internet. They're making it purely out of spite for Savin and his team.

Reactions: OofSs

EXBV

Aug 23, 2017
"If you’re on Kas’s Romance path, you can now access the demoness’s home any time after The Winter City. You’ll find it in the Ways Between, north of the Foothills (and her WC dialogue has been updated to reflect the changed design). Enjoy repeatable scenes with the Demon Queen — and there’s gonna be a LOT more to come in the palace when we’re not balls deep getting Khor’minos up and running. Note that you can also LOSE access to it if you fulfil certain criteria. Kitsune."

So I'm at the foothills and have checked every tile there. Am I missing something? I can't find her place of dwelling, unless it's somewhere else?

The only other thing I can think of is that I lost access to it, but I'm not sure what would cause that?
And I've answered my own question and think that the devs have made a huge problem for any legacy players who did setup the kitsune den beforehand.

Dear goodness gracious why would they do this? You would basically need a save before setting up the den or START OVER. Unless there's another way to fix this and gain access?

keni77

Feb 3, 2020
They said it couldn't be done. Now we are laughing in the face of God.
When god is angry you get out of the way you did not read the bible, but since everyone does not give a shit welcome you are a CoC2 mod and if I use the google translator since I know English but not write it.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019

Not at the foothills. It's in ways between. The cell you access when interacting with the fast travel station. Head towards the foothills portal and the entry is north of the square.

Only thing that would cause you to lose access to it is if you sold your soul to Keros.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I have to say, Upcast Drake, the coder,is god damn genius in way how he simplified the parsers. It makes TiTs ones look borderline primitive in comparison. I do have to stop myself from overusing them tho. Since then there would be no end to any scene if I added variation uppon a variation.

Anyway, questions to corrupt players, how do you picture corrupt champion to act in regular situations and conversations? To what extent are they evil, how do they express it and how would you justify them in doing a good act with no innate reward. Or at least a reward befeting of your time and stature?

Last edited:
Reactions: NODOGAN

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Anyway, questions to corrupt players, how do you picture corrupt champion to act in regular situations and conversations? To what extent are they evil, how do they express it and how would you justify them in doing a good act with no innate reward. Or at least a reward befeting of your time and stature?
I want to make a character that who thinks they're good but what they're doing is way worse.

"Are you defying my order? Looks like I'll have to purge you too as you are already corrupted...Yes, yes I'll have to do this as I see that there's no other way to save you other than freeing your soul from your corrupted body."

Or my usual character persona, Be kind to them and give them a stockholm syndrome so I can enjoy fucking them w/o worries.

Or maybe something like CoC2 Raphael but a lot worse, I'll be the sterotype "Only humans must remain, other races must die" kind of thing.

Something like those~~~

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I want to make a character that who thinks they're good but what they're doing is way worse.

"Are you defying my order? Looks like I'll have to purge you too as you are already corrupted...Yes, yes I'll have to do this as I see that there's no other way to save you other than freeing your soul from your corrupted body."

Or my usual character persona, Be kind to them and give them a stockholm syndrome so I can enjoy fucking them w/o worries.

Or maybe something like CoC2 Raphael but a lot worse, I'll be the sterotype "Only humans must remain, other races must die" kind of thing.

Something like those~~~
You sir scream Emperor's Holy Inquisitor and i think that's badass if slightly maniacal, agreed.

Reactions: MarcusDBlack

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You sir scream Emperor's Holy Inquisitor and i think that's badass if slightly maniacal, agreed.
Being insane has its perks, most aren't good.

So Kas can't get you pregnant? That's disappointing
Kas can knock you up though but yeah, for male characters I do my favorite strat I call:
"Shoot the load, hit the road" strat.

And I prefer giving than receiving.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Stol- Bought an SSD to make my PC faster and now my saves went poof.

All 6 characters with different playstyles / routes -> poof~~~

PURE PAIN...
1629576875549.png

I don't know where tf are the save files located so I can't really make a backup, if someone would be so kind to tell me as I am too lazy to google it, the help will be appreciated.

Also, I just realized that there's a skip button now on the puzzles.
There goes a big slap to the face from the poor person who made the puzzles...
1629577898541.png

Last edited:

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020

Did you meant to say "I want to make a character that everyone thinks is doing things for benefit of all, when In actuality they only using that as a cover up to their real intentions of furthering their own gains"

Yeah, that Is something that I would like to do. My only problem is that it is hard to write around the fact that we are not on this adventure alone. We have companions, mostly good/pure leaning companions, and I do not know how many times champion can just go "this is for everyones good" while mind breaking a person. And them end up trusting us. But then again, they are fine with champion dating Kas, a demon personified, so maybe they are not as pure as they are letting on...

Yeah, good old mind break. That is something that I would like to do with Elf boy when I get the chance. But that would be a quick one. If I ever wanted to write more detailed one, like what Birds is doing with Liulfr, I would save it for my largest project.

Yeah, that is leaning to close to real world situations and widely out of the games scope. So I can not really do it. I could, instead, make it so that Dark Knight champion shows, how should I say, show their more racist/sense of superiority side when dealing with people. Like calling all elf sluts, Cat boys faux men and goblins as living and willing fleshlights. Just to see them more dickish.

But what my question was referring to is your day to day conversations. Like for example, when DK falls in love with someone, how would you expect them to act with their lover. Since I do not expect them to lose all the edge when speaking and interacting with them. Since corruption, in a sense, is loosing some part of ability to connect to others and their struggles. So in what way would corrupt champion express their love and in what tone. That is what I am looking for. What people here expect.

For example, the way I am thinking of handeling it most of the time is by making a champion somewhat absent minded when it comes to dealing with their partners feelings and being more direct/straight to the point when expressing what they think. Sometimes to their detriment.
For example lets say you got some girl pregnant. Pure champion would reassure wholeheartedly that everything is going to be fine, you both can deal with it and you have a place where your children can get everything they need. And they are sure to be wonderfull.
While Dark Knight would go: "Woman, relax. [pc.hasKids 1| I did all of this before| |].There is a nursery run by Gwyn,. We can dump them there and be done with them in worst case scenario or you can try to be an excellent mother to my kids. Either way, there is no need for you to go all panicking about". Obviously not this direct, you still want to keep them as your lover, but you get the point.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Did you meant to say "I want to make a character that everyone thinks is doing things for benefit of all, when In actuality they only using that as a cover up to their real intentions of furthering their own gains"

Yeah, that Is something that I would like to do. My only problem is that it is hard to write around the fact that we are not on this adventure alone. We have companions, mostly good/pure leaning companions, and I do not know how many times champion can just go "this is for everyones good" while mind breaking a person. And them end up trusting us. But then again, they are fine with champion dating Kas, a demon personified, so maybe they are not as pure as they are letting on...

Yeah, good old mind break. That is something that I would like to do with Elf boy when I get the chance. But that would be a quick one. If I ever wanted to write more detailed one, like what Birds is doing with Liulfr, I would save it for my largest project.

Yeah, that is leaning to close to real world situations and widely out of the games scope. So I can not really do it. I could, instead, make it so that Dark Knight champion shows, how should I say, show their more racist/sense of superiority side when dealing with people. Like calling all elf sluts, Cat boys faux men and goblins as living and willing fleshlights. Just to see them more dickish.

But what my question was refering to is your day to day conversations. Like for example, when DK falls in love with someone, how would you expect them to act with their lover. Since I do not expect them to lose all the edge when speaking and interacting with them. Since corruption, in a sense, is loosing some part of ability to connect to others and their struggles. So in what way would corrupt champion express their love and in what tone. That is what I am looking for. What people here expect.
The first one can be done simply by beating them to submission (plz let us be evil) and breaking their minds to make sure they think that the only way to live is just following your orders w/o question~~~

But then again, this looks like a linear storyline like the first one sooo I don't think that's possible.

Second one aka the selfish hentai protag. is probably impossible since good stuff / choices WILL make our character a good person.

Third one? That is definitely the most impossible one since just like the first one above, it's a linear story thing...
Hell, I already want to wipe the kitsune village then I can just tell our fox wife that the village doesn't exist anymore because I make a bullshit backstory like they were wiped out or something, how's that for evil?
I literally can't kill anyone when they attacked me first when visiting the village for the first time.

BONUS:
Writing skill :101
"Wery well"
1629580358506.png
"And *insert character* with a nasty wound?
1629580513601.png

Last edited:
Reactions: NODOGAN and nevion

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
The first one can be done simply by beating them to submission (plz let us be evil) and breaking their minds to make sure they think that the only way to live is just following your orders w/o question~~~

But then again, this looks like a linear storyline like the first one sooo I don't think that's possible.

Second one aka the selfish hentai protag. is probably impossible since good stuff / choices WILL make our character a good person.

Third one? That is definitely the most impossible one since just like the first one above, it's a linear story thing...
Hell, I already want to wipe the kitsune village then I can just tell our fox wife that the village doesn't exist anymore because I make a bullshit backstory like they were wiped out or something, how's that for evil?
I literally can't kill anyone when they attacked me first when visiting the village for the first time.

BONUS:
Writing skill :101
"Wery well"
View attachment 1364405
For your first point. Did you know that Liulfr is going to get wonderful corrupt path. Where you mind break them into your own good willing, overgrown guard dog. And I am thinking of something similar. Since that is what I am associating corrupting someone with. Twisting people into your ideal (well champions ideal) image.

But, let me ask you, how would you feel about content that is specifically designed for corrupt champions? Like, almost of it is only accessible if you are willing to do evil acts? There is nothing really there to gain if you are pure.
Since, well, I do find the concept of every evil act requiering a good one is tiering from writing perspective because of extra workload. Vice versa also applies. But I feer that people would find it pointless /boring, since there are no pure scenes to contrast them with. Asking because I noticed that what people ever really want is a corrupt route that is diviation from a pure one. And while I get why, contrast between the two, focusing on just DK one would allow me to just go all out when writing some truly while shit without needing to focus on pure players.

Last edited:

Rickart

Jan 24, 2018
Personally I always viewed a corrupt champion as less "evil edge-lord" and more completely self-centered. They act based on what would amuse them/get them off in the moment rather than questions of good/evil. Think normal on the outside but a demon on the inside.

They'll do a good turn because in the moment it's fun to play the hero. It reminds everyone that they're worth following and helps them to influence their party mates and other NPCs. Even if there isn't a direct reward, a creative champion will realize the opportunities it gives to influence/corrupt their companions' attitudes.

Their companions aren't friends/lovers (though the champion will tell them they are), they're objects for the champion's gratification. While the champion might present themselves as just a mischievous trickster, they'll always be corrupting their companions in ways they find kinky or amusing. An example that's already in the game is you tricking Cait into a threesome with Kasyrra. While it's not played that way, it struck me as the most corrupt thing I'd seen. You trick Cait into sleeping with one of her sister's kidnappers, a being she utterly hates, and get her to enjoy every moment of it. That's exactly the kind of thing I could see a corrupt champion doing. You could even build on that to corrupt her, letting her know that Kasyrra is seducing the champion and convincing Cait to do more degrading things or become more focused on the champ to try and "save" them from Kas.

To use Brint for a more hypothetical example: If they turn him into Brienne, a corrupt champion would continue eroding her morality until she's whoring herself out to anyone and everyone, because they find it fun or hot to see someone that trusted them fall so far. Alternatively keep them as Brint, but gradually corrupt everyone's favourite best-guy-friend until he's worse than Arona, focused purely on fucking every man and woman he meets into submission beneath him.

I wouldn't tie it to dominance or submission either. You can be just as corrupt pitching as catching. In Berwyne's case you could dom-corrupt him by breaking him into the champion's personal buttslut. A corrupt sub would feed his ego though, and encourage him to try and live up to his dirty talk. Then they'd drop him the moment he ceased to be amusing, probably at the point where it'd get him spit-roasted by demons until all the arrogance is fucked out of him.

Basically, writing interactions for a corrupt champion is a question of "what is the most amusingly ironic/kinky thing I could push this character into?" Everything else is a matter of timing and scale (you wouldn't jump straight to mind-break in a character's first scene after all).

Of course you don't need to write any of those examples, it's just my personal take on what makes a champion corrupt and how they'd act. I'll leave it up to the thread to decide whether that's more or less terrible than a champ who wants to burn down the kitsune den.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
For your first point. Did you know that Liulfr is going to get wonderful corrupt path. Where you mind break them into your own good willing, overgrown guard dog. And I am thinking of something similar. Since that is what I am associating corrupting someone with. Twisting people into your ideal (well champions ideal) image.
So it's pretty much the same as going to corrupted just to get the dedicking dream of Etheryn's? or will it be the one below.

But, let me ask you, how would you feel about content that is specifically designed for corrupt champions? Like, almost of it is only accessible if you are willing to do evil acts? There is nothing really there to gain if you are pure.
So basically I'm locked in a path when I started it? It's a meh, for me.
Not that good / bad.

Honestly, If there's one game that made me try different routes, it's that damn game Undertale.
Got attached to characters so I went for pacifist, played some other games that removed my sanity and I went genocide, lost even more sanity trying to beat the bosses, felt the satisfaction of a villain after finally killing Sans for the Nth time and killed my emotions in the process, if possible, I'd too would like to do it here.

Sure we can mind break anyone and all that jazz but nothing really gives THE IMPACT when killing a character, major ones to be specific, can you imagine when we finally meet her sister only to kill 'er on the spot then that'll break our catgirl and I'll just make a bullshit excuse to give her stockholm syndrome? Or maybe specifically taking out of the companions one by one -> one fun time date later we kill 'em but maybe that's too much for this game.
Watching / Playing School days is the best training to kill emotions~~~

Or maybe a quest for Kas to eliminate everyone just to finally court this damn demon~~~
Hell, if Death is a personified character, I'll fucking court it, forget a demon who can't beat the boss of CoC1 or a fox who thinks about breeding with you forever.

Maybe that's too much, how 'bout good ol' Alabama character?
Damn, my son / daugher's hot, better fuck 'em.

Maybe I just played too much Black Souls...

BONUS: A cheese strat for leveling~~~
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Of course you don't need to write any of those examples, it's just my personal take on what makes a champion corrupt and how they'd act. I'll leave it up to the thread to decide whether that's more or less terrible than a champ who wants to burn down the kitsune den.
Oh yeah, I forgot about the bar. the wayfort castle thing, the orc kingdom, the minotaur mountain city too and every other town / anywhere with living things in it.
I don't like picking one side only so I choose everything.
I am a GOOD person after all~~~

I finally figured the damn password for the harem chest, it's S U N L I G H T.
Still trying to figure out the one in the undermountain, I won't press the skip no matter how hard it is to pay respects to the creator of these puzzles.
Motherfuckers literally went on and shit on their work by putting a damn skip button instead of maybe giving better hints???

Last edited:

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Say, now that you can repeatedly have sex with Kasyrra i might be willing to give romancing her another shot, is there any penalty in-game for actually going with her/fucking her? like idk, losing a companion or something, haven't done it before so curious.

While we're at it is there any way to lower your corruption once it raises above 25? only way i lower corruption tends to be paying Father Sanders.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Say, now that you can repeatedly have sex with Kasyrra i might be willing to give romancing her another shot, is there any penalty in-game for actually going with her/fucking her? like idk, losing a companion or something, haven't done it before so curious.

While we're at it is there any way to lower your corruption once it raises above 25? only way i lower corruption tends to be paying Father Sanders.
There's not to many repeatable ones that you can spam. The cloister is the best method of removing corruption. As for others, being nice and helping people is a no-brainer (Quintillus, giving coin to the Cat harem), the lake Goddess is a method but she has a 7-day cooldown. And apparently kissing Caits rear lowers corruption.
As for romancing Kas, other than Etheryn , Brienne and Cait worrying nothing currently happens. You also lose out on many dragon daughters and only get stuck with one and a Wraith. Also Kas threatens to dominate Lumia so that might happen.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes