Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I just realized that I can't dual-wield curved swords in this update.
Why am I not surprised that they made it even shittier?
They should join Blizzard at this point~~~

I guess only weapons with "Light" tag on it can be dual-wielded.
Looks like I'll be sticking to two-handed then, Where's that damn ghost doggo's greatsword?
Let us fuck that CHAD of a ghost doggo plz.

Please make some bad routes, you damn devs!!!
Let us be a true villain!!!

My view of a corrupted MC is pretty much this:

No fucks given aside from the MC fucking you, no moral bullshit, anything they want to do, they will do, anything who opposes them can die or get fucked.
Pure selfishness and / or just pure socio / psychopathy.
What's mine is yours. got a problem? Try me, I dare you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Guys, I need a little help with the Elf boy NPC (the one in the woods) I am currently writing.

See, I am using the prompt that you are helping the elf boy control his Libido/sexual drive that stems from corruption. So you and him work together in curbing it down with, what else, lots of sex. But then I realized "shit, that is all fine and dandy if player is into him. But what if they are not? Like what if you want to cure him but they do not posses any kind of attraction? They would either need to bite the bullet and sex him or they will have to tell him to leave even tho they want to help him. That may leave a lot of players with poor taste in their mouth."
So than, how would you guys get around this? I was thinking of just telling him to go into the city, wearing something, and go to sanders for help. If you have a cloister, even better. But, and this is me maybe being pedantic, would that not kind of undermine players that want to sex him? Like obviously it is because they want to fuck him first and foremost. So that would in itself a incentive for choosing the longer way. But than, would that not be viewed as selfish act? Especially if player is RP as a pure champion? Using the more complicated way in curing Elfs boy corruption as way to get close to him?

Basically, what I am asking is for you to give me ideas for a way around this.

The way I am thinking of going about it is basically going by the logic that while he can go to sanders and cure it without your help,doing it with you is more appealing aspect. Spending 3 or more days inside of the cloister, doing nothing but sitting and praying seems much less ideal than fucking you, the champion. Maybe little, how should I say, convinient, but that is the best way I could do it.

Last edited:
Reactions: silentangel

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019

Looks like I'll be sticking to two-handed then, Where's that damn ghost doggo's greatsword?

No fucks given aside from the MC fucking you, no moral bullshit, anything they want to do, they will do, anything who opposes them can die or get fucked.

A good way to get the ball rolling for corruption ideas and couldn't agree more with example 3. However I would change example 1 a bit considering its a sex game and she hasn't exactly opposed you.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Guys, I need a little help with the Elf boy NPC (the one in the woods) I am currently writing.

See, I am using the prompt that you are helping the elf boy control his Libido/sexual drive that stems from corruption. So you and him work together in curbing it down with, what else, lots of sex. But then I realized "shit, that is all fine and dandy if player is into him. But what if they are not? Like what if you want to cure him but they do not posses any kind of attraction? They would either need to bite the bullet and sex him or they will have to tell him to leave even tho they want to help him. That may leave a lot of players with poor taste in their mouth."
So than, how would you guys get around this? I was thinking of just telling him to go into the city, wearing something, and go to sanders for help. If you have a cloyster, even better. But, and this is me maybe being pedantic, would that not kind of undermine players that want to sex him? Like obviously it is because they want to fuck him first and foremost. So that would in itself a incentive for choosing the longer way. But than, would that not be viewed as selfish act? Especially if player is RP as a pure champion? Using the more complicated way in curing Elfs boy corruption as way to get close to him?

Basically, what I am askining is for you to give me ideas for a way around this.

The way I am thinking of going about it is basically going by the logic that while he can go to sanders and cure it without your help,doing it with you is more appealing aspect. Standing 3 or more days inside of the cloyster, doing nothing but sitting and praying seems much less ideal than fucking you, the champion. Maybe little, how should I say, convinient, but that is the best way I could do it.
Maybe go the route of the centaur npc and gather x amount of consumables to help lower their corruption? like, i don't remember the name of the consumable you use to recover resolve right now (decided to NOT touch the game until an update that raises the level cap since everybody keeps saying the mines are Glaciar Rift 2.0) but maybe gather 10 of those to help lower his libido?
That being said i'm one of the few that would rather outright genderswap that elf or give him the boot permanently so knowing the official game now has an option to get rid of him makes me happy lol.

arls120

Sep 12, 2020

I don't know why but seeing your profile picture and reading everything you wrote is making me laugh a lot.

Although I do not usually touch almost any of the corrupted content, I will not deny that it would be great if they added some more options such as:

But unfortunately all this is impossible but it is worth dreaming.

Reactions: namelessone22

arls120

Sep 12, 2020

So than, how would you guys get around this? I was thinking of just telling him to go into the city, wearing something, and go to sanders for help. If you have a cloister, even better. But, and this is me maybe being pedantic, would that not kind of undermine players that want to sex him? Like obviously it is because they want to fuck him first and foremost. So that would in itself a incentive for choosing the longer way. But than, would that not be viewed as selfish act? Especially if player is RP as a pure champion? Using the more complicated way in curing Elfs boy corruption as way to get close to him?

The way I am thinking of going about it is basically going by the logic that while he can go to sanders and cure it without your help,doing it with you is more appealing aspect. Spending 3 or more days inside of the cloister, doing nothing but sitting and praying seems much less ideal than fucking you, the champion. Maybe little, how should I say, convinient, but that is the best way I could do it.
Well, I think that a good option would be for you to send him to the dryads who are in the same forest asking for their help to control his libido and for them to have sex with him or for the people who did not kill the final boss of the forest. she helps him personally or sends one of her daughters.

There is also the option to get him blue potions and make him more masculine and make it more interesting for those who want gay content without femboy or ask the group of elves in the area for help.

Of course I forgot the witch would also be an option to ask for help or cait to do some kind of magic ritual to lower her libido

Last edited:

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017

Send him to the Cat Temple, they exist to spread love and passion so I'm pretty sure you could buy him a whore to take your place. If your worried about alienating people who didn't build the temple you can write us guiding him to the mare shaman or the harpies. The only people he's surrounded with are literal rapists so I see why he can't ask them. Arona admits she likes fighting the harpies just because they're an easy lay, so I don't think it would take that much convincing. These are nameless characters so I don't think people will be to up in arms about using them this way. Don't know how you feel about including other NPC's however.

If you're really desperate you can also introduce him to Evergreen, though that's going to tick alot of people off. However, his virility means you don't have to explain why she'd help him.

If all else fails you can use Cait as a last resort.

If you're worried about selfish paths, you shouldn't be, screwing Arona makes Right of Conquest go much faster than just interrogating her, having an Elf orgy means Ryn's Raiment doesn't get the best power up, and you lost out on not one but two companions if you weren't into them sexually. They fixed Atugia but you still have to make Kinu if you want Kiyoko. And that's not even taking into what happened if you were playing a pure female.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Send him to the Cat Temple, they exist to spread love and passion so I'm pretty sure you could buy him a whore to take your place. If your worried about alienating people who didn't build the temple you can write us guiding him to the mare shaman or the harpies. The only people he's surrounded with are literal rapists so I see why he can't ask them. Arona admits she likes fighting the harpies just because they're an easy lay, so I don't think it would take that much convincing. These are nameless characters so I don't think people will be to up in arms about using them this way. Don't know how you feel about including other NPC's however.

If you're really desperate you can also introduce him to Evergreen, though that's going to tick alot of people off. However, his virility means you don't have to explain why she'd help him.

If all else fails you can use Cait as a last resort.

If you're worried about selfish paths, you shouldn't be, screwing Arona makes Right of Conquest go much faster than just interrogating her, having an Elf orgy means Ryn's Raiment doesn't get the best power up, and you lost out on not one but two companions if you weren't into them sexually. They fixed Atugia but you still have to make Kinu if you want Kiyoko. And that's not even taking into what happened if you were playing a pure female.
Even in fan-made content for a character about to be scrapped, it loops back around to Cait. We can never escape Cait.

Rickart

Jan 24, 2018
Honestly I think you're overthinking it. My advice is to take a step back and ask "What am I making content for?" If your focus is on making new scenes for the elf boy then put your attention on that. If helping him without sexing him is just a role-play friendly way of asking him to leave, then it doesn't matter where you send him. Just write a couple sentences where the player suggests a logical place and make it clear the elf won't see them again. You don't need to attach a quest to it or go any further with it.

If you're worried about undermining a pure player I have a few suggestions (though personally I recommend the first one):
1) Easiest one: just put in a line saying that the Elf handling it themself will take longer, or just be more difficult than if the player helps. That's all you need.
2) More labour intensive version: lean into it and make it the crux of a corruption scene. The Elf and Champ both realize they're just making excuses, screwing won't actually help, but they'll take any chance to fuck each other even if it'll ultimately make them more corrupt in the long run.
3) Have a companion deal with it. You can take that as a chance to write scenes with the party members or as a dismissal, like sicking one of your companions on the Elf priestess or getting someone else to milk Brienne.

Ultimately, you should focus on writing the scenes you want to write. Worrying about stuff outside that will just stress you out and burn you out. If you decide later that you have a fun idea for a quest or scenes after the player sends him away (say he becomes the village whore, or accidentally corrupts the cloister) then you can always update the mod then.

Looking forward to reading what you come up with.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Regarding the elf, first of all I am glad someone is doing something with the poor guy. Right now he's just (yet another) abandoned character/storyline.

Some of the other options for him have already been mentioned. And I like the idea of sending him to Cait's temple. Would be another plot point for that temple and a nice outcome (er, so to speak) for the elf.

I also thought that maybe with each encounter with the elf, he becomes more and more daring (or frustrated). Like he would stroll up to the MC and start complimenting him or her on their body. Maybe start groping or rubbing against you to test your reaction to him. Then you can react by letting him seduce you or leaving. Maybe at some point he just gets to freaking frustrated and starts to attack you and tries to force himself on you. And if he wins, then he gets to have his way with you.

Just a couple of ideas thrown out there. Good luck with the project!

Sep 20, 2018
Is it just me or are the imps in khorminos just out right op?
I'm assuming I'm doing something wrong over here.
Edit: not talking about the initial ones, but the encounter that contains two shankers and two warlocks in it.
No they are damage sponges who'll regenerate hp and it seems that you cannot flee from them either

Reactions: Sasarko99

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Even in fan-made content for a character about to be scrapped, it loops back around to Cait. We can never escape Cait.
That's why I said as a last resort, I don't want to give Cait any more scenes, but there's only one thing Cait has going for her and that's her ability to be so slutty that she can fit into any sexual situation and have it make sense. The only other companions I think could work in this situation are Quin and Arona.
Kudos to Savin for writing for writing objectively the sluttiest character in the game. It's a shame that sex is literally her only definable character trait, heck I forgot she was somewhat of an archeology/history buff.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
That's why I said as a last resort, I don't want to give Cait any more scenes, but there's only one thing Cait has going for her and that's her ability to be so slutty that she can fit into any sexual situation and have it make sense. The only other companions I think could work in this situation are Quin and Arona.
Kudos to Savin for writing for writing objectively the sluttiest character in the game. It's a shame that sex is literally her only definable character trait, heck I forgot she was somewhat of an archeology/history buff.
It's all good, man. Twas only a joke at the sheer inevitability that is Cait.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Might as well give Cait a damn Thanos questline where she tries and collects all 6 colored strap-on dildos that was passed down by ancient holy matrons so she can be the top holy matron and maybe grant access to her damn catboy deity.

Then the completion will be her acquiring the legendary rainbow-colored-strap-on dildo.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
it seems that you cannot flee from them either
Yup, waiting for level 7 to be implemented seems like the smart thing to do, might as well make that character be an Orc Warrior Barbarian (+3 Toughness) so i can just switch around classes if something doesn't work, because honestly:

Some stats are more usefull than others depending on your class but who the hell complains about having more HP? XD

Mar 28, 2018
COC1 was nice because it was so simple and nonrestrictive. If I wanted to be a corrupted succubi, I could. If I wanted to act like a holy maiden, I could. COCII as we have noticed seems to shed a poor light on corruption which is sad. I think the biggest appeals to COCI was the transformative items and the corruption system. Perhaps if the COCII development team was a bit more open in terms of what is allowed and what isn't would help them tremendously. While having guidelines makes a good story, refusing to write something because of what you like or dislike can be extremely limiting. I for one hate gore and unnecessary violence but if I pigeonhole my heroes and villians to reflect my likes and dislikes, my story would probably only appeal to a select few.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes