RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Garret said he doesnt want me too because she looks like his mother, but Is there any reason I shouldn't blow magna' s ghost back out. What will happen if i decide to do so ?
Nothing much, really, like most things you do in the game. Garret just walks out of the room and is mildly traumatised but otherwise it is never mentioned ever again. The silver lining about playing a game where your decisions matter less than a Telltale MC's choices is that for the most part, there are near-zero consequences to doing just about anything in this game. The writers have made it pretty clear that it's their OCs' story, not yours.

You kick Liaden and Azzy into the pool of evil juice? Congrats, you have two bimbos and none of your party members feel disgusted by your actions.

Your corruption value is high? People still treat you as if you are pure and Cait is more than happy to bang you.

You bang the tavern owner's daughter enough times that the maxed out nursery you helped build is filled with only her pups? No worries, he won't ever make mention of it. So does his daughter that you banged. Treats it like a normal Tuesday.

You help Cait establish the equivalent of a branch for a high-class brothel in the equivalent of bumfuck nowhere and you get to meet and fuck her god? Thank you, anon! Now the proxy war in Belharan can continue as usual and no, you still can't fuck me in the ass or knock me up. And you have pay an exorbitant amount to peruse the brothel that you helped build. But there's a discount, teehee, so that's good!

So go ahead and do whatever it is that you desire in this game! No one will ever judge you for it. Not even your chad minotaur bro that you refused to help remove his cursed armor and turned into a woman. All because you wanted a cowgirl waifu.

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
Yes. So far the only "incest" is when you are a male wolf and you fuck Gwyneth that she will act like you are her father.
Then there is if you consider this incest, that you fuck the sisters Miko and Mai together and Azerya and her mother will doubleteam on you.
The hoped incest, that you are able to romance your daughter Kinu will not happen which is why I am an unreasonable parent and never let Kiyoko and my children out of the small world unless I am forced for Mainprogresscontinuation.
If Savin ever plans on having this game be finished, might be worth having a separate funding source for people who want things Patreon TOS won't allow and just include 2 versions. One is the "Real" patch for all the saucy bits Patreon won't allow and a main game that pleases the Patreon Gods.

EternitysInfinite

Apr 2, 2018
Hm, I found myself incapable of beating Miko & Mai in the first combat fight. They keep reviving each other ad infinitum (I call hacks). I imagine it is intended to be an unwinnable fight, especially since you essentially complete the quest anyway.
Though, the comment on the wiki that it is redacted (though it isn't in the history of the wiki page, either, so just not included at all) about the combat seems to imply. So might be possible to win, if you deplete their hp (or tease them) both at the same time to go under, but I'm not sure how feasible that is. I'm playing a character who attacks multiple opponents at once as well. They heal each other (or themselves, I wasn't paying complete attention) when they get low enough, so you are gonna find it nigh impossible to get them both down to 40-60~ health and then hitting them both.
Anything remotely notable if you actually beat them?

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I usually have luck beating them by always attacking the one who is the strongest at any particular time. And try my special attacks on that person (Thunderstrike, Assassinate, Eviscerate, etc.). And hopefully by that time the strongest one will either be dead and unable to heal the weaker one (who hopefully will be taken out by the rest of the party).

It's a tough fight at times. But winnable. Best of luck!

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Hm, I found myself incapable of beating Miko & Mai in the first combat fight. They keep reviving each other ad infinitum (I call hacks). I imagine it is intended to be an unwinnable fight, especially since you essentially complete the quest anyway.
Though, the comment on the wiki that it is redacted (though it isn't in the history of the wiki page, either, so just not included at all) about the combat seems to imply. So might be possible to win, if you deplete their hp (or tease them) both at the same time to go under, but I'm not sure how feasible that is. I'm playing a character who attacks multiple opponents at once as well. They heal each other (or themselves, I wasn't paying complete attention) when they get low enough, so you are gonna find it nigh impossible to get them both down to 40-60~ health and then hitting them both.
There's quite a few ways to beat them:
A) Go the charmer route, both have same resolve so you can double K.O them easier.
B) Switch party to manual so you can decide what your party does & attack/tease the one left standing after your turn.
C) Make it an atrition battle, i beat them in every playthrough i do but there was this one rare instance where they were taking longer than normal and i exhausted their revival mechanic (i think i beat them like 5-7 times? can't remember, just remember they stopped reviving eachother after i had beaten them one-too-many times.)
D) Change game difficulty to Story Mode if they really get on your nerves.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I thought that the trick is to defeat them both at once so I save the cleave for the last hit.
Pure melee gang!!!
Hell, Nakano is a lot harder than them in my experience.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Kitsune dungeon was the first dungeon added to the game so I guess Tobs wanted to start a high note. Every boss there was supposed to be difficult for when it was added but had on glaring weakness.
Azami and her goons are a straight fight, probably because they're one of the two you can skip
Kazuo's weak to Aoe because his gimmick is swarming you with dolls
Nakano weak to magic because his counter only works on physical attacks and he'll always waste a turn using it.
Miko and Mai are weak to resolve damage because one's resistant to physical and the other to magic, but neither can handle tease/or Manual control keeping one low enough
And Komari is another straight fight, you don't bring Berwyn

The point was for you to not go there with one PC/Team and brute force your way through, you still can though.

Reactions: NODOGAN

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Kitsune dungeon was the first dungeon added to the game so I guess Tobs wanted to start a high note. Every boss there was supposed to be difficult for when it was added but had on glaring weakness.
Azami and her goons are a straight fight, probably because they're one of the two you can skip
Kazuo's weak to Aoe because his gimmick is swarming you with dolls
Nakano weak to magic because his counter only works on physical attacks and he'll always waste a turn using it.
Miko and Mai are weak to resolve damage because one's resistant to physical and the other to magic, but neither can handle tease/or Manual control keeping one low enough
And Komari is another straight fight, you don't bring Berwyn

The point was for you to not go there with one PC/Team and brute force your way through, you still can though.
My Ook Ook warrior MC: Strategy bad, Smash and Slash all the way, good.
1630019308836.png

Now on the side of "strategy", am I THAT unlucky to see the damn ice elf crit 9 / 10 of her attacks?
I lost even more of my non-existent sanity trying to fight that queen, forget the spider who keeps egging Cait or the Warg rider who also crits a lot.
This queen takes the cake for being the hardest boss due to the fact that this bitch can crit for 300 most of the time.
She also dodges most of my attacks...same thing as her crit, 9 / 10 of my attacks fucking miss...
She uses magic -> I tried building magic resist -> Bitch literally used melees to do tons of crit damage.

Also, Winter wolf questline is probably my favorite of 'em all.
Why? It just proves that Garth really is a damn pussy.
He is hands down the worst character in this game.
Gweyr doesn't deserve this poor excuse of a husband who can't even fight for his own damn wife.
"Me ankles bad, me leg injured" Bitch, I've seen so many characters who don't use their injuries as an excuse to give up and they're still doing what they need to do because they'd rather die than lose those people they care about.
This fucker right here thinks that the fact that his wife is alive somewhere is enough for him, please give us an option to kill him in an accident and let us take over the damn tavern ffs.

1630025003640.png
T...The maid outfit is DEFINITELY not because of me, yes, not me at all.

Last edited:

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
My Ook Ook warrior MC: Strategy bad, Smash and Slash all the way, good.
View attachment 1372834

Now on the side of "strategy", am I THAT unlucky to see the damn ice elf crit 9 / 10 of her attacks?
I lost even more of my non-existent sanity trying to fight that queen, forget the spider who keeps egging Cait or the Warg rider who also crits a lot.
This queen takes the cake for being the hardest boss due to the fact that this bitch can crit for 300 most of the time.
She also dodges most of my attacks...same thing as her crit, 9 / 10 of my attacks fucking miss...
She uses magic -> I tried building magic resist -> Bitch literally used melees to do tons of crit damage.

Also, Winter wolf questline is probably my favorite of 'em all.
Why? It just proves that Garth really is a damn pussy.
He is hands down the worst character in this game.
Gweyr doesn't deserve this poor excuse of a husband who can't even fight for his own damn wife.
"Me ankles bad, me leg injured" Bitch, I've seen so many characters who don't use their injuries as an excuse to give up and they're still doing what they need to do because they'd rather die than lose those people they care about.
This fucker right here thinks that the fact that his wife is alive somewhere is enough for him, please give us an option to kill him in an accident and let us take over the damn tavern ffs.

View attachment 1372939
T...The maid outfit is DEFINITELY not because of me, yes, not me at all.
Allisa is busted, there are no if ands or buts about that. The real kicker is she's the only boss currently that attacks three times in a row instead of the usual two. My only advice is to turn on manual control, your companion AI will never use their ults on their own ever. She can deal damage but she can't take it, Assassinate, Arona's ult, Brint's ult, or his execute can bring her down pretty fast. If your feeling real gallsy you can bring Quin because his ult is a resolve nuke and should almost oneshot her.
Garth's bad, but the game is only just acknowledging how incompetent Carmen is at her job, and you don't even get to[point that out, the best they'll do is let her insult herself, it'll be a cold day in heck before they ever let you do anything about one of the "good guys" incompetence

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Allisa is busted, there are no if ands or buts about that. The real kicker is she's the only boss currently that attacks three times in a row instead of the usual two. My only advice is to turn on manual control, your companion AI will never use their ults on their own ever. She can deal damage but she can't take it, Assassinate, Arona's ult, Brint's ult, or his execute can bring her down pretty fast. If your feeling real gallsy you can bring Quin because his ult is a resolve nuke and should almost oneshot her.
Garth's bad, but the game is only just acknowledging how incompetent Carmen is at her job, and you don't even get to[point that out, the best they'll do is let her insult herself, it'll be a cold day in heck before they ever let you do anything about one of the "good guys" incompetence
Heh, forget her squishiness.
I miss 9 / 10 of my attacks like I said above.
This nearly made me turn the difficulty to story mode but just like lottery tickets, there's that time where you will finally win.
And all the losses were worth it~~~

I have no idea how to equip the lurker eye helmet thing that you get after killing the 16-foot fish monster.
Plz help.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Heh, forget her squishiness.
I miss 9 / 10 of my attacks like I said above.
This nearly made me turn the difficulty to story mode but just like lottery tickets, there's that time where you will finally win.
And all the losses were worth it~~~

I have no idea how to equip the lurker eye helmet thing that you get after killing the 16-foot fish monster.
Plz help.
Is your agility maxed out? For some reason they decided to tie your ability hit things your agility, so if you never put a point into the stat and are using an inaccurate weapon, that could be why you're missing so much.

Reactions: Drazzin

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Is your agility maxed out? For some reason they decided to tie your ability hit things your agility, so if you never put a point into the stat and are using an inaccurate weapon, that could be why you're missing so much.
Strength, agi and cunning for full glass-cannon damage build.
Switched to str, tough, agi for the damage tank-y build after the damn boss.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
please give us an option to kill him in an accident and let us take over the damn tavern ffs.
Dude forget the tavern i wanna FUCK Gweyr till she puts her own daughter's preggo fetish to shame!
i'll never forgive Savin for not letting me fuck that big amazonian WOLF MILF!

Reactions: donofdarkness1

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Well it was to be expected after all garth we will never be able to have sex with him so I already imagined that neither with his wife but for me they think about it with the interesting stories they have together like when he wanted to give him a love potion :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
And I wanted someone to me I confirmed something like I play with through the google translator I may have translated it wrong but garth had bastards while his wife was exiled? Because she says that she is aware of all the bastards that he has had but at the same time she says that he has been faithful to her for all these years.:unsure:

Alutach.

Oct 25, 2019
New to the game, and I have no idea how to sell single items. When I click on sell, it tries to sell the entire batch. I don't want that, I want to sell a let's say 2 out of 10stk. How do I do that?

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
New to the game, and I have no idea how to sell single items. When I click on sell, it tries to sell the entire batch. I don't want that, I want to sell a let's say 2 out of 10stk. How do I do that?
IIRC you can buy it back by one.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Dude forget the tavern i wanna FUCK Gweyr till she puts her own daughter's preggo fetish to shame!
i'll never forgive Savin for not letting me fuck that big amazonian WOLF MILF!
That's one of the few bonuses when taking over the tavern...

krappaclub

Jan 23, 2021
Anyone have Kas romance path save file?
OR are there anyway to trigger entrance to her house in the way in between?

I fight her to copy her power in my save and I am too lazy to play from the beginning.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes