MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Anyone have Kas romance path save file?
OR are there anyway to trigger entrance to her house in the way in between?

I fight her to copy her power in my save and I am too lazy to play from the beginning.
There currently are no in-game methods to get into her crystal Palace if you don't currently have access to it. You could use a save editor to change her romance counter but this might end up bricking your save.
You're not out of luck, if you're patient and wait a couple years, they plan to add ways for you get into the Kas romance if you didn't get into it by winter City. I have no idea how this is going to treat her dragon daughters and the Wraith though.
Here's a save of two characters that made it into dream palace one male one female

Last edited:

Lance Lot

Sep 13, 2017
Well it was to be expected after all garth we will never be able to have sex with him so I already imagined that neither with his wife but for me they think about it with the interesting stories they have together like when he wanted to give him a love potion :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
And I wanted someone to me I confirmed something like I play with through the google translator I may have translated it wrong but garth had bastards while his wife was exiled? Because she says that she is aware of all the bastards that he has had but at the same time she says that he has been faithful to her for all these years.:unsure:
The half wolf half orc chick with pink hair is Garth's daughter for instance, I don't think any other of his bastards show in the game, if there are any

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
If Savin ever plans on having this game be finished, might be worth having a separate funding source for people who want things Patreon TOS won't allow and just include 2 versions. One is the "Real" patch for all the saucy bits Patreon won't allow and a main game that pleases the Patreon Gods.
Outright telling you that aint gonna happen.
People brought up those alternatives back when Fenoxo retardedly kicked incest to the curb and they showed rather heavy disdain for it.
Dont know how those dynamics changed in recent years(since I completely dropped out at that point)but something tells me Savin only further crawled up his own arse.
Dude behaved like a Diva ever since he got away with the Helspawn crap.

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
Stuff he said
Which .. I don't really get considering Incest is one of THE bangers when it comes to Kinklists that cover .. The all-time.
In my opinion it was set-up for patreon. Not sure if this is true but everyone i know of playing coc/coc2/tits hated the "No incest from now on" part.
I mean - maybe - maybe it's just the kink talking here but... Not being able to do Kinu.. Just has me shaking my head since the moment i came across the content.
And that you basically get punished - contentwise - for playing as male.

Reactions: menatv

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Which .. I don't really get considering Incest is one of THE bangers when it comes to Kinklists that cover .. The all-time.
In my opinion it was set-up for patreon. Not sure if this is true but everyone i know of playing coc/coc2/tits hated the "No incest from now on" part.
I mean - maybe - maybe it's just the kink talking here but... Not being able to do Kinu.. Just has me shaking my head since the moment i came across the content.
Oh it was because of Patreon,they stated as much.
Situation becomes hilarious if you consider that quite a few of their major NPC´s narratively had a foot in that specific door.
Then you look at the fact that all three of their games are heavily build around rape and the whole situation just becomes absurd.
If Patreon wanted their ass off the platform it would have been for that,not content thats hidden away behind hours of gameplay(and no,their silly attempts at "consensual rape",starting with Tits,doesnt change that).

Dont even get me started on Kinu.
The character(and her mother´s entire breeding gimmick)was such a obvious setup for that particular kink its ridiculous they went ahead with the character as is post ban anyway.
Bonus points for including your daughter bringing boys home scenes,just to really rub it in.

Makes me wish for a hgg equivalent for Tits and CoC2.
All the other additional content aside(which might or might not float one´s boat)at least they dont shy away from (re)implementing such obvious cuts.

helllover

Jun 7, 2017
I have a rather unfortunate thing to admit.... I'm ok with incest when me or anyone blood related to me aren't involved.

The twins, mother and daughter duo. It's all great to me. I get why people don't like it in real life but honestly to me, It's on the "It frankly doesn't hurt you just because someone else likes it" list.

Though something that does kind of annoy me is how people completely whine about age differences now a days, always whining about how they shouldn't do it and should be shamed or punished for doing so, and even that they are somehow harming the younger person (of legal age) by dating or fucking.

Apparently kinks are getting banned when someone else decries the kink as completely shameful when no one is being harmed and they are the one intruding into the scene and acting as if their opinion is the only valid one.

Last edited:

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
I have a rather unfortunate thing to admit.... I'm ok with incest when me or anyone blood related to me aren't involved.
That's...not really unique dude. I would even say it's the norm for most people with that fetish.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
If you know anything about Helspawn, Tobs wouldn't let you do Kinu even if Patreon said parent-child incest was okay. He's spiteful like that. However adding Kinu incest is one of the first thing the new mods plan to do.
The team went as far as to say that vampires, zombies, and necromancy don't exist in CoC2 even when there's a literal Goddess of Death, they're that scared of losing Patreon.

WaterH20

May 5, 2018
apk
pc

0.4.11 Patch Notes:

• A group of centaur can now be found plying their trade in the Outskirts. Poor girls gotta make some coin somehow in these trying times, and they’re all outta rustic handicrafts… (Written by Wsan)
  • Ambra, a catgirl merchant, has also been added to the Outskirts. (Written by Tobs)
  • A nearby Lupine merchant named Nash has a bunch of twisted transformation items to sell, with more planned for following patches! (Also by Wsan)
  • New busts for half the centaurs, by Moira. Rest should be done next patch!

Ibaraki-Douji

May 18, 2018
Mega apk
Mega pc

0.4.11 Patch Notes:

• A group of centaur can now be found plying their trade in the Outskirts. Poor girls gotta make some coin somehow in these trying times, and they’re all outta rustic handicrafts… (Written by Wsan)
  • Ambra, a catgirl merchant, has also been added to the Outskirts. (Written by Tobs)
  • A nearby Lupine merchant named Nash has a bunch of twisted transformation items to sell, with more planned for following patches! (Also by Wsan)
  • New busts for half the centaurs, by Moira. Rest should be done next patch!
Big ups. As always, mate, thanks for sharin'.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Have to admit that the content made by Wsan is my favorite.
Lots of his scenes are really good and well written, focusing on IT rather than GIANTDCKDKCDCKDCK in Savin's Scenes for example. Really like seeing him do a lot of the new area.
Everyday I have to sacrifice rats living in my ceiling and offer it to the dark god hoping that Wsan would never write a forced Cuck scene or forced Cait scene into his content.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes