arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Whoever did the gem test wanted to watch the world burn

1630189444708.png

I know they are not difficult but for some reason they cause me stress and the desire to send everything to hell.

Reactions: Blue1989

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
View attachment 1375937
I was under the impression Patreon doesn't allow incest
They don't like parent-child incest, siblings are for some reason a-ok in Patreon's mind, they just decided to play it safe with Imad and Amina. I guess they just decided to throw caution to the wind and wanted to see if sibling incest would actually get them banned and Wsan stepped up to take the bullet.

Reactions: Fiz1247

Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020
@
TheImage
I just started playing the new update and I wanted to know, why isn't Eubicha introduced as a party member when you meet the Centaur sister's in Khor'minos Outskirts if you asked her to follow you?

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
If you know anything about Helspawn, Tobs wouldn't let you do Kinu even if Patreon said parent-child incest was okay. He's spiteful like that. However adding Kinu incest is one of the first thing the new mods plan to do.
The team went as far as to say that vampires, zombies, and necromancy don't exist in CoC2 even when there's a literal Goddess of Death, they're that scared of losing Patreon.
Wait, what's this about Helspawn?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
If you know anything about Helspawn, Tobs wouldn't let you do Kinu even if Patreon said parent-child incest was okay. He's spiteful like that. However adding Kinu incest is one of the first thing the new mods plan to do.
The team went as far as to say that vampires, zombies, and necromancy don't exist in CoC2 even when there's a literal Goddess of Death, they're that scared of losing Patreon.
Heh, even Lilith's throne did wincest better than this piece of shit game.
Only downside is that game updates every damn century.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Wait, what's this about Helspawn?
Savin tried to do the unfathomable actually tried to write one of his slut characters getting pregnant, Helia
Things go well, until Savin gets lazy. Helspawn was supposed to be something of a Kinu prototype with you being able to influence her growth, she could become a monogamous lover who was only interested in you or become just as much of a slut as her mother. As I said Savin got lazy with the project
People were fed up with waiting on Savin to finish Helspawn after constantly asking because him because he never added the incest. They get rowdy and continue to ask him. (This might be why Bubblelord stilled hasn't been fired for his hiatus, Savin sees a kindred spirit in him)
This made Savin very miffed and as a result he vowed his slut characters would never get pregnant again and I believed he said he'd never take commissions again either.
Notice how I never said Tobs once, he was literally a bystander at best. Somehow he got even more upset than Savin and as prelude to how spiteful he can be, he canonized that the protagonist from the first game was corrupt jerk, and that Helspawn saw through what him and Helia were trying to do and fled, disowning them in the process.
Screenshot_20210828-225411_Chrome.jpg
Tobs never forgot about this incident he wasn't even apart of, so he wrote Kinu to further spite the people who most likely don't play the sequel first place.
And that why Tobs hates adding content that specifically caters to his audience, wait until you find out Tobs backstory on why he hates player choice with a burning passion

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Huh, I don't need to bring pitchforks and torches anymore then.
Now where's the damn glock and the molotov...
Forget boycot, assassination is what's needed for this piece of shit.

*Starts Patreon since that'll be their steady source of income -> Denies what the patrons want*
This is giving me the same stupidity vibe that Blizzard is doing...

Reactions: Konstantinus

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Kind of sad that Kinu comes with all that unneeded baggage since I do enjoy her for what she is. Especially Hime incarnation. Not saying that her content is all shine but a daughter that you can interact with is something that pleases my parental side. But, man, knowing that content you enjoy comes partly at expense of others kind sours the taste. Like consuming a Nestle product.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Huh, I don't need to bring pitchforks and torches anymore then.
Now where's the damn glock and the molotov...
Forget boycot, assassination is what's needed for this piece of shit.

*Starts Patreon since that'll be their steady source of income -> Denies what the patrons want*
This is giving me the same stupidity vibe that Blizzard is doing...
Lmao, it's pointless to think about if patrons won't drop support regardless of what the developers do. I doubt the average patron even cares or knows about the drama tbh.

Reactions: AlsoLime
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes