MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Would you mind telling me how to setup the console and where to find the commands (a list or something)?
To open console commands, open coc2 in any browser then either right-click and go to inspect or press ctrl-shift-i, once you do that merely go to the tab that says console and that's it.
Thankfully they didn't think to hard about the naming so all you have to do is type in whatever character you want to look at and a list of most of their scenes should pop up. For example, if you don't want spam Lusamine's gossip just to see her NTR scene with Cait merely type in LusamineCaitNtr() then press enter and then the scene should show up.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Its still on the shitcan list just as much as all other kinds of incest(and with that a possible reason for partnership termination).
Considering Fenoxo wanted to remove all kinds of incest "for the sake of his friends"(ie the people he pays to write)and subsequently even did so in Tits(even Shade seems to have gotten reflagged,despite how narratively integral it was for the character),its hilarious he backpeddaled on that.
Maybe overracting to absolutely nothing at the time(this was well past Patreon´s last purge wave from what I remember,not that I have ever seen them give a single fuck about text only games in the first place)and nuking multiple of your character projects as well as parts of your main story wasnt all that smart after all,huh Fen?

Saying Savin got lazy doesnt even begin to cut it.
The New Texas xpac and Reaha rewrite have been in the works for how many years now?

Uh uh,tell us Papa Mogwai! :D
Dont think Tobs even was on my radar so Im rather interested in hearing more.

Looking back,its impressive how many years I was able to tolerate the teams entire "holier than thou"-up their own rectum mentality.
Their constant "dont like it?write it yourself"-nonsense should have been a deadringer but you know...Im naive.
I'm not sure if anybody familiar with Fall of Eden but it all started with a the Burrows. The big bad is a despot who brainwashed his wife, turning her into a broodmare for him and their sons, constantly partakes in incest with his many children, mutates one of his children to fight and rape you all with the grand scheme of breeding an army to conquer the world.
Sounds like he should really get his comeuppance right, well not to his writer. Once you depose him, you got four option, kill him, exile him, imprison him, or experiment on him. Despite all he's done, his wife still loves him and will shoot down every suggestion you make until you pick the one she wants (imprison him). We make fun of all the ultimatum in this game, but at least you can actually do those choices. Naturally this ticks everyone off because why would you write her asking us what to do with him if you weren't even going to listen to us in the first place. In a move that would make Savin team proud, the writer gets so uppity from the backlash that he was going to retaliate by writing a game over/death for every wrong choice you could make in the conclusion just to make the player's choices matter. To Tobs credit, he talked him out of it but he got a learning experience from this. He figured if you don't want the players to get any choice in the content than why should you even try to pretend. That's why his content railroads you so hard. Strang because the Tobs of today would have definitely encouraged the guy if it meant spiting his critics

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Noice, more people are having insane rants like me too. (Justified too at that~~~)
Need more of 'em because these morons won't listen unless their whole house is burning down.
Eh, you're not wrong. At least reprieve exists in the form of the OG CoC and all its mods where I have so far been having fun playing. The writing maybe of lower tier than this game quality-wise but I infinitely appreciate the lack of railroading which lends to the player having their own narrative that they can come up with.

And no, this isn't nOstAlgiA glAssEs because CoC 2 was actually the first game of its genre I've ever played and it wasn't until months later that I even played the OG game.

Reactions: Kallisto

Youshitsu

Dec 21, 2018
you need to hear keros offert.
Looking the flag:
Miko_pre_req should be the only thing you need to start the chain event (1 is correrct).
Miko_pre_ann you skip the komari event so she needs to be already pregnant (1 is correct).
The timer the value is very high, you should try 80000
oh thank you for the info, but when she already giving birth does the event going to be continue normaly?
because on mine she already giving birth but after I done couple of times with her somehow it doesn't had any hint she gonna be in pregnant state again. It does have the option of hursing hj and fox milking and her talk option and the dialogue on the sex also changed talking about knocking her up again or something and more too + her bust potrait also changed that she lactated milk as well but even after I done it multiple times with her, she's not pregnant at all. is it maybe gonna take a while for impregnating her? or maybe there's a value that I need to check on again? thanks again btw

EmptyHusk97

May 9, 2020
oh thank you for the info, but when she already giving birth does the event going to be continue normaly?
because on mine she already giving birth but after I done couple of times with her somehow it doesn't had any hint she gonna be in pregnant state again. It does have the option of hursing hj and fox milking and her talk option and the dialogue on the sex also changed talking about knocking her up again or something and more too + her bust potrait also changed that she lactated milk as well but even after I done it multiple times with her, she's not pregnant at all. is it maybe gonna take a while for impregnating her? or maybe there's a value that I need to check on again? thanks again btw
Miko can get pregnant only once.

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
Anyone knows what they are paid to write this stuff?
Maybe just ask one of the better writers to write stuff the community actually desires for the same/better paycheck?

I still can't wrap my mind about the fact that writers like savin actually despise big parts of their community and even try to 'cockblock' them for no apparent reason other than 'my butt hurtie'- BUT STILL ASK FOR MONEY FROM SAID PEOPLE!
That's not how things should work. I mean.. do they not have Girlfriends or actual friends, telling them that behaving like this get's you nowhere in the end? I mean in the end, i couldn't care less about this but.. They could earn so much more respect, love and, most importantly, money!

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Curse you Patreon! Hopefully one day we will be able to clam slam Kinu.
Patreon or not, you were never going to get that option. In Tobs mind, this is the story of how Kinu became the greatest den mother. Your character is just background lore.

On that note, can we actually impregnate Ambra or is Tobs being a fucking tease as usual?

volkov

Aug 8, 2016
savin has always had this love hate relationship with the community of these games since CoC 1. Their quality swings from amazing, to moderate, to hack within releases either through their own laziness or spite for the same people they make content for. Or just trying to please too many audiences at once.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
I'm not sure if anybody familiar with Fall of Eden but it all started with a the Burrows. The big bad is a despot who brainwashed his wife, turning her into a broodmare for him and their sons, constantly partakes in incest with his many children, mutates one of his children to fight and rape you all with the grand scheme of breeding an army to conquer the world.
Sounds like he should really get his comeuppance right, well not to his writer. Once you depose him, you got four option, kill him, exile him, imprison him, or experiment on him. Despite all he's done, his wife still loves him and will shoot down every suggestion you make until you pick the one she wants (imprison him). We make fun of all the ultimatum in this game, but at least you can actually do those choices. Naturally this ticks everyone off because why would you write her asking us what to do with him if you weren't even going to listen to us in the first place. In a move that would make Savin team proud, the writer gets so uppity from the backlash that he was going to retaliate by writing a game over/death for every wrong choice you could make in the conclusion just to make the player's choices matter. To Tobs credit, he talked him out of it but he got a learning experience from this. He figured if you don't want the players to get any choice in the content than why should you even try to pretend. That's why his content railroads you so hard. Strang because the Tobs of today would have definitely encouraged the guy if it meant spiting his critics
Oho,remember that one(the quest).
Didnt know about the backlash or Tobs involvement.
The team always had a problem with their "my way or the highway" mentality so Im not really surprised(has gotten much worse over time though).
Makes me wonder what the games would look like if CoC didnt explode and make as much money so Fenoxo actually had to reign his lapdogs in(considering his demeanor on different occasions...probably not much different).

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Interesting read, I never played Fall of Eden, only that I know the game failed.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
It also feels kind of inconsistent with how Brienne was presented. Her sexual escapades were always shown as us allowing/telling her to have threesomes with us and other girls. So her just jumping on Azzy without our involvement just does not sit well with me. Like I get that since most people that are into Brienne are straight/maybe bisexual guys so they see girl on girl (vagina) action as fun time. Not as dangerous as your girl fooling around with someone that has a dick. But from my perspective , Brienne just going at Azy and us just stumbling on them feels like it kind of, well not cucky, just inconstant. Like I would understand it we told Brienne to seek Azy since we do not have time for her, but it happening in reverse order (where we have to tell her off) just does not sit well with me for number of reasons. Not a deal breaker I just find it a weird dichotomy between Wsan and SKoW Brienne.
This is a bigger issue than with just Brienne. Characters that have multiple writers make it very obvious. Both in TiTS and this.

For example the oral scene for Arona sub I believe is written by someone who isn't Savin, which is very, very obvious at a glance. It's not that just the prose is different, but more often than not it feels like character assassination, characters don't act like themselves, as every writer has a different interpretation of them.

Reactions: Fiz1247

kazama19jin

Sep 25, 2019
Still amazes me that the writers make as much money as they do while at the same time shitting on the community that pays them in the first place. It's even worse on their discord where anything negative gets shot down faster than you could write ''Kinu incest when?''. It's like they hate the project,hate the people,hate the fact that there are people out there that don't like futas or being constantly talked down to,but love the money and their ''glorious'' OC's in it.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Anyone knows what they are paid to write this stuff?
Maybe just ask one of the better writers to write stuff the community actually desires for the same/better paycheck?

I still can't wrap my mind about the fact that writers like savin actually despise big parts of their community and even try to 'cockblock' them for no apparent reason other than 'my butt hurtie'- BUT STILL ASK FOR MONEY FROM SAID PEOPLE!
That's not how things should work. I mean.. do they not have Girlfriends or actual friends, telling them that behaving like this get's you nowhere in the end? I mean in the end, i couldn't care less about this but.. They could earn so much more respect, love and, most importantly, money!
Nah, it's pretty much this:
"This is our game, our rules, our stuff, don't like it? Suck it up and deal with it."

That's why I can at least be thankful to the people working hard for the modded version to make this piece of shit better.
Even if it takes most of their sanity in the process.

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
I'm worried about any mod project. If it's too based on spite, it'll turn out shit in the long run. This is the main reason why I haven't been clamoring for a CoC2 mod. I already think it's such a bunk product that my checklist for things it needs to be playable would just be a different gorram game at this point.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes