volkov

Aug 8, 2016
I'm worried about any mod project. If it's too based on spite, it'll turn out shit in the long run. This is the main reason why I haven't been clamoring for a CoC2 mod. I already think it's such a bunk product that my checklist for things it needs to be playable would just be a different gorram game at this point.
Most mods for CoC1/2 or TiTs are generally ones to remove any source of futanarism and similar themes. Going as far to completely remove these characters.

As well as removal of the transformation aspects, or even toning down the encounter rate of transformative events or items. Taking away the core aspects of these games in the first place. We all know Fen and the writers love their futa characters as this horse cock has been beat to death through the years but eh. It's all just weird in the end. They'd be better served making their own game at that point with how much content they remove with their modifications.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
(My dumb-ass brain after my 3rd cup of coffee and lack of sleep)
Yo guys how would y'all feel if we were in an Alternate Reality where Savin accepted Feedback and in this game Corruption didn't had to deal with Evil-Mc-Edgy shit but rather it was shaped in a more sexual way? as in:
Corruption doesn't immediatly makes you evil, but rather makes you more Dominant when it comes to interactions be it sexual or not, same with Kassyrra you can be 100% corrupt and that just makes you more controlling & dominant when it comes to relationships to the point you could transform the bodies and minds of NPCs to better suit your needs?

So essentially you can adjust how your partners act in bed and how many cocks they've got? that way like...Every player be happy man, dudes into futa get more futa, dudes that ain't into it get more women, hell you could be a power-bottom if you like being dominated cuz Corruption wouldn't mean jack-shit to your personality, but rather your ability to mold others to fit YOUR kinks.

IDK dudes i'm just tired as fuck and bored so my last 2 braincells are storming.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Most mods for CoC1/2 or TiTs are generally ones to remove any source of futanarism and similar themes. Going as far to completely remove these characters.
Dunno 'bout CoC 1 removing stuff or transformations.
I've seen tons of transformations in the XianXia mod, removal of NPCs doesn't seem to be there, I've seen 'em add more NPCs instead.

I haven't seen any mod for TiTs so I can't say the same for that one.

Yo guys how would y'all feel if we were in an Alternate Reality where Savin accepted Feedback and in this game Corruption didn't had to deal with Evil-Mc-Edgy shit but rather it was shaped in a more sexual way? as in:
Corruption doesn't immediatly makes you evil, but rather makes you more Dominant when it comes to interactions be it sexual or not, same with Kassyrra you can be 100% corrupt and that just makes you more controlling & dominant when it comes to relationships to the point you could transform the bodies and minds of NPCs to better suit your needs?

So essentially you can adjust how your partners act in bed and how many cocks they've got? that way like...Every player be happy man, dudes into futa get more futa, dudes that ain't into it get more women, hell you could be a power-bottom if you like being dominated cuz Corruption wouldn't mean jack-shit to your personality, but rather your ability to mold others to fit YOUR kinks.

IDK dudes i'm just tired as fuck and bored so my last 2 braincells are storming.
I think that game's called Lilith's Throne but the only problem for that game is that it updates every damn century.

• Haha
Reactions: RenH

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
I keep waiting for them to pass it to the browser until bets have already been made that it will happen first:

- CoC2 will improve its quality.

- TiTS will now be playable in the browser just like coc2.

- Lilith's Throne will be playable in browser.

At this point I don't even know which one will come first but I still have some of my hopes for TiTS.

Reactions: JTakiyaa

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I think that game's called Lilith's Throne but the only problem for that game is that it updates every damn century.
I know right? at this point i've 90% given up on the story ever advancing and i'm impatiently waiting for the addittion of the ferals because fuck it! if the story's going nowhere at least give me more KINKS! like for real when was the last time any of you played a Bestiality game FOR DUDES!/where the MC wasn't a girl being raped by animals but a guy fucking animals?

Last ones i can remember are Degrees of Lewdity and Teraurge (the latter one being stuck in an EVEN WORSE "Development Hell" which might as well be declared abbandoned already.)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I know right? at this point i've 90% given up on the story ever advancing and i'm impatiently waiting for the addittion of the ferals because fuck it! if the story's going nowhere at least give me more KINKS! like for real when was the last time any of you played a Bestiality game FOR DUDES!/where the MC wasn't a girl being raped by animals but a guy fucking animals?

Last ones i can remember are Degrees of Lewdity and Teraurge (the latter one being stuck in an EVEN WORSE "Development Hell" which might as well be declared abbandoned already.)
Haven't heard of Teraurge but since you said it's pretty much abandoned I won't try it.
Hell, Lilith's throne did transformations and sandbox stuff better than both CoC 1 and 2 tbh.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Haven't heard of Teraurge but since you said it's pretty much abandoned I won't try it.
Hell, Lilith's throne did transformations and sandbox stuff better than both CoC 1 and 2 tbh.
Teraurge is a huge shame cuz the game is Xenophilia AT IT'S FINEST! you ever wanted to fuck an alien/stick it into some really weird monster just for bragging rights? you can in Teraurge! but basically the game Dev decided to shift into an entirely different system and has been working on it since...2020-2019? can't remember, last entry on their blog is from December last year, people claim he uploads art on patreon weekly but i haven't checked.

TLDR: really, REALLY cool game when you in mood for some exotic shit but stuck in development hell for almost 2 years now with ZERO updates to show.

• Sad
Reactions: monk_56 and OofSs

Grey75

Aug 22, 2019
Does anyone have the hotfixed version of 0.4.11? The new items crash in the non hotfixed version.

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
I know you give a little nod to powerbottoms here and I know I'm not the target audience, but I feel like this wouldn't do much for those into their PC being submissive. I've never really been someone into transformation games where I as the player am transforming others either against their will or without their knowledge. Because the point of submission to me is that I want to be desired and want someone else to take control, whether I'm a willing participant or the not-rape type of consent that happens in TiTs/CoC2. Being the one to mold or mindcontrol my companions into domming my PC would feel artificial - to me. Of course, genderswapping female npcs to male, or making fembois more manly I would be all for that, as long as its implemented in the game well and isn't just my char evilly cackling while transforming my companions. I think your idea is great for those into being dominant and having complete control over their followers, but I have an idea for the more submissive players.

What I would like to see for Corrupt submissive content is - and I hate to say this - sort of similar to the type of character Cait is right now (without the nonsense). Cait at her core is just a character who loves sex, loves getting fucked, and enjoys it. It's not really just a job to her or her religious upbringing, because she doesn't treat it like it's just her duty to Mallach to help people blow their loads in/on her - either that or she's one of the lucky few who seriously loves her job lol. And she does have her hard limits (that you can convince/trick her out of most but still).

So I would love like the slow corruption of your PC, where they start out either a virgin who experiences sex and then is like fuck yeah I want more. Or someone who loves sex and is open to new things. They still have their hard limits, things they would never consider doing, but as they start getting fucked by more corrupt beings or demons or imps, not only might there be physical changes (I do really like the changes you can get from fucking Kas, Lady Evergreen, and the corrupted centaurs - that make your PC's body more primed for fucking), but mentally your PC starts softening those limits until they sail right over them. And you can of course control how far you want to take it as the player. So if corruption actually meant something right now, you could be okay with the changes and what happens to your PC when you stay around 40-60 corruption but not want to go the extreme route at 100 corruption. So it wouldn't be that inevitable decline that a lot of female protag corruption games have, where you suck a dick at the beginning of the game and woops now you're giving it up to zombie dogs in the woods 5 hours later because you're a nymphomaniac without basic standards.

Teraurge is a huge shame cuz the game is Xenophilia AT IT'S FINEST! you ever wanted to fuck an alien/stick it into some really weird monster just for bragging rights? you can in Teraurge!
Besides being unfinished and clunky controls, I really liked Teraurge. The cyborg bounty-hunter at the bar and the blacksmith village daddy are my favorites, but some of the random wildlife had good scenes too. I would say if you liked that, you should try Flexible Survival but it does heavily skew toward gay content and vore nowadays. So trying to dodge those while getting to the content you want can be a chore, but I'd say there's still a decent chunk of scenes for male PCs on female npcs/creatures (since I assume that's what you're into from your posts). With quite a few storylines where you can transform npcs into sluttier versions of themselves or help them stay pure (not pure as in virginal, but mentally I guess).

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
So I would love like the slow corruption of your PC, where they start out either a virgin who experiences sex and then is like fuck yeah I want more. Or someone who loves sex and is open to new things. They still have their hard limits, things they would never consider doing, but as they start getting fucked by more corrupt beings or demons or imps, not only might there be physical changes (I do really like the changes you can get from fucking Kas, Lady Evergreen, and the corrupted centaurs - that make your PC's body more primed for fucking), but mentally your PC starts softening those limits until they sail right over them. And you can of course control how far you want to take it as the player. So if corruption actually meant something right now, you could be okay with the changes and what happens to your PC when you stay around 40-60 corruption but not want to go the extreme route at 100 corruption. So it wouldn't be that inevitable decline that a lot of female protag corruption games have, where you suck a dick at the beginning of the game and woops now you're giving it up to zombie dogs in the woods 5 hours later because you're a nymphomaniac without basic standards now.
So you pretty much want to re-enact the masterpiece called "Emergence / Metamorphosis."

I really can't bring myself to like this game one bit...

A wise scat fetishist fwend of mine who played this said:
"I may be into Scat but even I won't eat the shit these guys shat."

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
So you pretty much want to re-enact the masterpiece called "Emergence / Metamorphosis."

I really can't bring myself to like this game one bit...

A wise scat fetishist fwend of mine who played this said:
"I may be into Scat but even I won't eat the shit these guys shat."
If it's the same game?manga?, just by reading the summary I can say that's not my idea at all lol. I absolutely hate the inevitable forced and fast decline of your character seemingly present in most female protag corruption games. And I'm really not one for drug content - which ends up being really similar to brainwashing in my eyes. Where my PC is forced to do shit I as the player might not want her to do cuz she's addicted. I want the player to be able to choose and control how corrupted their char becomes.

If it isn't the same game then...my bad?

Reactions: silentangel

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
If it's the same game?manga?, just by reading the summary I can say that's not my idea at all lol. I absolutely hate the inevitable forced and fast decline of your character seemingly present in most female protag corruption games. And I'm really not one for drug content - which ends up being really similar to brainwashing in my eyes. Where my PC is forced to do shit I as the player might not want her to do cuz she's addicted. I want the player to be able to choose and control how corrupted their char becomes.

If it isn't the same game then...my bad?
Least the manga's great, this one's just a big turd.
Female player characters are inevitably going to be forced in this piece of shit game.
First hint of pure brainwashing is probably during Kas' lap option where every damn choice is pretty much "Yes".

I don't really like being a pure good guy / bad dood, I'd prefer to be on the middle ground but I can't really expect something as simple as that in this piece of shit.

The worst thing that turned me off to play as corrupted is the damn Etheryn dedicking thing, turns out it's only a damn dream of our PC.
It also has a requirement of high corruption, I guess it's a wet dream of sorts for corrupted players but yeah, a deram will remain a dream.
We can't turn it to reality since only god knows how much they love futas.

Hell, I might even start a holy crusade to dedick all futas, A single game with THAT as a story will be even more interesting than this piece of shit game as a whole.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JTakiyaa

Sigvil

Oct 3, 2017
I remember that i saw somewhere on the wiki a statement like: "you add half of your cunning to your spellpower" but i cant find anywhere statement like this. I even added all perks using save editor to see if there is some perk that do this things. Am i wrong and something wrong with my memory or there is some thing that works like that one? Maybe not perk but and item idunno

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I remember that i saw somewhere on the wiki a statement like: "you add half of your cunning to your spellpower" but i cant find anywhere statement like this. I even added all perks using save editor to see if there is some perk that do this things. Am i wrong and something wrong with my memory or there is some thing that works like that one? Maybe not perk but and item idunno
Maybe Berwyn has that perk.

AssexFlimp

Aug 3, 2017
Big lurker and purveyor of nsfw games. I've only recently really dove headfirst into CoC2 as of late. I've figured out how to side load javascripts so you don't have to edit the main javascript although this only really gives you limited functionality like adding additional scenes and etc. I'm still unsure how to add extra characters, items, clothing, or etc with it. At the least you can finally get the Kinu scenes you want, or even replace scenes you don't like all together without being behind on updates as long as they don't break it. I haven't wrote any documentation for it because I'm not a big coder, and still piecemealing it together myself.

MuhScriptMagic.png

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
As far as i can remember Cunning never did that, it only helped with lowering magic damageyou received alongside increasing your crit chance and crit damage, maybe you read about a Perk that added that effect to Cunning?

I'll admit i've never used the cheats on the game cuz the shitty "WaRnInG" message is annoying as fuck and i'm a COMPULSIVE SAVER in any game i play so having to deal with that whenever i save and load a game is a no-go for me.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020

So, while I get where you are coming from, associating corruption with domination or submission is not a school of though I subscribe to for number of reasons. Major being that it associates certain neutral characteristics that real people have as bad qualities . Being a dominant sort does not mean that you going to ignore your partners wishes and needs. That is what assholes do.

Now, associating corruption with being an asshole, that is another thing entirely. From my perspective, forcing someone to do an act that they do not want to is major way that you distinguish between corrupt and pure champions. And that does necessarily mean you taking a dominant role. While yes, you corrupting someone is something that requires a certain degree of control over them, how they are going to turn out from it will not always be them worshiping the ground you walk on.
Like, submissive players could turn, for example, a good nature sub into a full on aggressive dom that will degrade you however you wish. While you still have some form of control over them, during you sexual misconduct you will want nothing more than to be put into the dirt. Corruption just means twisting something into champions (not players) ideal form.

I know you give a little nod to powerbottoms here and I know I'm not the target audience, but I feel like this wouldn't do much for those into their PC being submissive. I've never really been someone into transformation games where I as the player am transforming others either against their will or without their knowledge. Because the point of submission to me is that I want to be desired and want someone else to take control, whether I'm a willing participant or the not-rape type of consent that happens in TiTs/CoC2. Being the one to mold or mindcontrol my companions into domming my PC would feel artificial - to me. Of course, genderswapping female npcs to male, or making fembois more manly I would be all for that, as long as its implemented in the game well and isn't just my char evilly cackling while transforming my companions. I think your idea is great for those into being dominant and having complete control over their followers, but I have an idea for the more submissive players.

What I would like to see for Corrupt submissive content is - and I hate to say this - sort of similar to the type of character Cait is right now (without the nonsense). Cait at her core is just a character who loves sex, loves getting fucked, and enjoys it. It's not really just a job to her or her religious upbringing, because she doesn't treat it like it's just her duty to Mallach to help people blow their loads in/on her - either that or she's one of the lucky few who seriously loves her job lol. And she does have her hard limits (that you can convince/trick her out of most but still).

So I would love like the slow corruption of your PC, where they start out either a virgin who experiences sex and then is like fuck yeah I want more. Or someone who loves sex and is open to new things. They still have their hard limits, things they would never consider doing, but as they start getting fucked by more corrupt beings or demons or imps, not only might there be physical changes (I do really like the changes you can get from fucking Kas, Lady Evergreen, and the corrupted centaurs - that make your PC's body more primed for fucking), but mentally your PC starts softening those limits until they sail right over them. And you can of course control how far you want to take it as the player. So if corruption actually meant something right now, you could be okay with the changes and what happens to your PC when you stay around 40-60 corruption but not want to go the extreme route at 100 corruption. So it wouldn't be that inevitable decline that a lot of female protag corruption games have, where you suck a dick at the beginning of the game and woops now you're giving it up to zombie dogs in the woods 5 hours later because you're a nymphomaniac without basic standards.

Besides being unfinished and clunky controls, I really liked Teraurge. The cyborg bounty-hunter at the bar and the blacksmith village daddy are my favorites, but some of the random wildlife had good scenes too. I would say if you liked that, you should try Flexible Survival but it does heavily skew toward gay content and vore nowadays. So trying to dodge those while getting to the content you want can be a chore, but I'd say there's still a decent chunk of scenes for male PCs on female npcs/creatures (since I assume that's what you're into from your posts). With quite a few storylines where you can transform npcs into sluttier versions of themselves or help them stay pure (not pure as in virginal, but mentally I guess).
I think game is to far gone in the development to do what you are sugesting. Our champion can already be a ho (well not as big as the menace of f95 discourse). And besides, being a whore in this setting is not something that is looked down upon. So like, acting like Cait is not corrupt by game standards. Really, only time where I think that there is corruption based sexual act is the one where you drink all of demon cum from Eltharas ass. Even Pink Kitty finds it to much.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Really, only time where I think that there is corruption based sexual act is the one where you drink all of demon cum from Eltharas ass. Even Pink Kitty finds it to much.
You see, when you have writers like Savin & Co, the line between what is corrupt and what isn't ain't really that clear. Like how is the MC guzzling the demonic mayo from Elthara's ass 'too much' but not the act of going down on a Crazy Horse, which increases corruption and is something Cait is more than happy with doing? In a world where it's perfectly normal to be the town bicycle in every place you go, why are some corruption-inducing things okay and why are some aren't? Just because it's demonic? Would doing the same thing if the cum weren't demonic acceptable then?

Like you said, being a whore isn't frowned upon in this world and so is being sex crazy in the world of CoC 2. Alas, the plot has progressed too far for there to be any semblance of consistency for the actual 'corrupting' part of Corruption of Champions 2 so we just do what we do best: whinge and complain about it until someone brings up something else.

Reactions: AlsoLime
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes