Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
A nearby Lupine merchant named Nash has a bunch of twisted transformation items to sell, with more planned for following patches! (Also by Wsan)
Nice, I can finally be the abomination I made in CoC1 too.
I've always wanted to be a kraken with tentacles that has ovipositor functions.
The true hentai protagonist but then again, I won't expect in this one.

• Haha
Reactions: JTakiyaa

crabshank

Jul 5, 2020
people on this forum dont like the azzy and lia content?? tbh the fact its like 50 cait scenes and one of our earliest companions atuigia still does not have an outfit is annoying we get the pink haired fuck priest entire backstory but we do not know a lick about the legit seemingly overqualified dullahan runemaster who lives next door. she has the credentials to be the barons sole fucking guard but i know more about caits mom than her, most recent seen for her was like brint cucking us while we held her head or something iirc

BIG ZAM

Feb 1, 2018
I remember seeing art of Kiyoko as a trap, what happened to it ? Was it planned that Kiyoko could have been a trap ? Did is cut content?

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
people on this forum dont like the azzy and lia content?? tbh the fact its like 50 cait scenes and one of our earliest companions atuigia still does not have an outfit is annoying we get the pink haired fuck priest entire backstory but we do not know a lick about the legit seemingly overqualified dullahan runemaster who lives next door. she has the credentials to be the barons sole fucking guard but i know more about caits mom than her, most recent seen for her was like brint cucking us while we held her head or something iirc
Who is Lia?

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
Have anyone a idea how i can put the gems in the right sockets? About this gem puzzle thing. I dont have a clue where "Southeast" and so is by the sockets

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Have anyone a idea how i can put the gems in the right sockets? About this gem puzzle thing. I don't have a clue where "Southeast" and so is by the sockets
Southeast = Bottom right of that gem.

i dunno if there's a guide that exists but if there isn't then I can probably make one already.

I've forgotten most of 'em already as I stopped caring.
Time to search for 'em from scratch.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes