RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Slight change of subject, but who else enjoys what the game does over some others? Faults and all, I do enjoy the way I can basically RP and go wild in this high fantasy high sex setting whether it is a human turned corrupt chimera or some species of animal acting out wild fantasies (within the scope of the content available) while spending my days being a productive member of society. Might sound white pill, but thought it might be nice to express some appreciation of the content so far as flawed as it is.

Also, what do you think would happen if we basically made a file / list of content suggestions, storylines, etc. and posted it on the Fenoxo forums? Think they'd budge or let some of us add to the game or we'd just get the door slammed in our faces like we're a bunch of unruly peasants?
Think of it this way, we wouldn't be complaining about it if we didn't like the game to begin with. At least, the good folk that stay on this thread. I, for one, actually like Cait and the Mallachian content along with Kiyoko and the content that came with her. As a companion, Cait is like a nice comfy partner to have around if ignore the inability to replace her with any other healer. Likewise, Kiyoko is a well-written and complicated character who struggles between tradition and breaking free from it in the form of her approaches to teaching Kinu and just being baffled every time you step in and help out at home

Well, as long as you can get past the insane walls of text.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
Slight change of subject, but who else enjoys what the game does over some others? Faults and all, I do enjoy the way I can basically RP and go wild in this high fantasy high sex setting whether it is a human turned corrupt chimera or some species of animal acting out wild fantasies (within the scope of the content available) while spending my days being a productive member of society. Might sound white pill, but thought it might be nice to express some appreciation of the content so far as flawed as it is.

Also, what do you think would happen if we basically made a file / list of content suggestions, storylines, etc. and posted it on the Fenoxo forums? Think they'd budge or let some of us add to the game or we'd just get the door slammed in our faces like we're a bunch of unruly peasants?
The combat's only bad to those who've been playing turn-based rpg for a while. Fine to me. Gets boring a little while after you find what works best, but, again, still better than *Cast Blind if you want to, Attack, Attack, Attack, Attack, Attack... or Shoot, Shoot, Shoot, Shoot, Shoot...

Reactions: enumate

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
Sorry if my post got mistaken for people not liking the game, just thought it'd be interesting to say what I liked about it compared to the critiques I usually post :p

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017

Same as what everybody else said, there are things we hate of the game but overall we like it, Me? i like the personalization on your char's appearance and i find cumflation hilarious so i tend to make this cum-cannon-chad whenever i play.
Also Savin may not like power-fantasies but i LOVE to break games without cheating (aka: find combos "supported by the game's rules" tht are utterly broken) so i've made quite a few characters/party combos that ARE a power fantasy bulldozing over encounters.

Reactions: Tatoba and RenH

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
After extensive research I might have exaggerated a bit, technically. Cait will have corrupt content, it will just revolve around making her more sexual with you being her pimp. Loses its luster when Salwah shows Mallachites already makes you pay to bang them but whatever.
View attachment 1393496
According to Savin this is the most we'll get. Not really to big of leap mind you, but what would you expect trying to corrupt Savin's pet character
So pure Cait fucks around meanwhile corrupt Cait fucks around and you get paid for it. Huh seems legit he thought of this very hard.

Pinguinstecher

Jun 26, 2019
Her creator Savin is weird, he can't really decide if he wants Cait to be a Waifu or a whore so he tries to make her both. The game is trying to push you and Cait together, but whenever you interact with her, it comes off more as a prostitute claiming that you're her best client. You'll always be one of the many dudes in her life. One of her confirmed upcoming scenes is her getting gangbanged by a group of minotaur and ingesting so much of their cum she gets fatter. And if what Salwah says is legit, if you ever get the chance to marry her it's going to involve both of you two getting gangbanged while holding each other's hands. Remember the age old saying "you can't turn a whore into a housewife" when dealing with Cait.
Thanks for answering i was hoping for having more unfluence/impact on my Companion. This is my first Game of this kind and i enjoyed it so far cause i thought i can develop my comrades as i wish. I gonna play it a bit longer and hope the other Companions are not so linear like Cait which as far as i understand from Savins Post just turns from a Whore to a whore.

FurrBat

May 8, 2019
Sometimes I wonder if they would be as succesfull as they are now if they've gone with an original IP. Looking at the content now, the game would probably be named Champions of Cait or Caits quest. The opportunity to cash on the COC1 legacy was simply too good to pass up huh.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Looking at the content now, the game would probably be named Champions of Cait or Caits quest.
Dont give them ideas.
It wouldnt be the first time they dedicate an entire spin-off to a mediocre waifu.

You may be misunderstood but in truth everyone here we appreciate this game in one way or another we have fun playing.
Guess Im gonna out myself and say I actually dont.
Basicly only check in on CoC2 every few months/years because I liked CoC1 and early Tits.
2´s combat system and story had premise but the moment the game opening pushed Cait as the main waif I was pretty much out(doubly so after checking the back then current design documents).
Why Savin thought its a brilliant idea to make the town bicycle the face of the game despite that shit causing a shit storm every single time it happened in 1 and Tits is beyond me(though I guess it fits his MO)and my opinion of the game certainly hasnt gotten better over time(Brint is pretty amusing though...when he isnt screwing your harem anyway).

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Brint is a total Bro and one of the few companions i feel was done really well...which makes it all the more hilarious to me that when you turn him into Brienne nothing corruption-wise happens/no blame falls to you like:

If Brint's TF doesn't speak volumes about this game and the Author's relationship with Corruption then idk what will.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Brint is a total Bro and one of the few companions i feel was done really well...which makes it all the more hilarious to me that when you turn him into Brienne nothing corruption-wise happens/no blame falls to you like:

If Brint's TF doesn't speak volumes about this game and the Author's relationship with Corruption then idk what will.
It's even more hilarious when you remember that the armor that turns him into Brienne is cursed and that you have a few day window to help remove it.

CURSED ARMOR

Why that shit never bothered Brint or why that doesn't bump up your corruption value by even a little is beyond me. But hey, cooming into an imp, demon or cultist does because they're the 'wrong' things to fuck, right?

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Dont give them ideas.
It wouldnt be the first time they dedicate an entire spin-off to a mediocre waifu.

Guess Im gonna out myself and say I actually dont.
Basicly only check in on CoC2 every few months/years because I liked CoC1 and early Tits.
2´s combat system and story had premise but the moment the game opening pushed Cait as the main waif I was pretty much out(doubly so after checking the back then current design documents).
Why Savin thought its a brilliant idea to make the town bicycle the face of the game despite that shit causing a shit storm every single time it happened in 1 and Tits is beyond me(though I guess it fits his MO)and my opinion of the game certainly hasnt gotten better over time(Brint is pretty amusing though...when he isnt screwing your harem anyway).
More power to you, king (y)

In all seriousness, the fact that some of the newer reviews don't put this game as 5 stars should be somewhat telling that people are getting fed up with it. At least, the ones that bother to review.

Reactions: JTakiyaa

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Why that shit never bothered Brint or why that doesn't bump up your corruption value by even a little is beyond me. But hey, cooming into an imp, demon or cultist does because they're the 'wrong' things to fuck, right?
What if Brint knows about it all along? He already gave you a bro pass to pound his ass if you say no homo and level 3, loves it too. Why not go full female so he can be your submissive and breedable bro? He cannot admit to liking it too much as a guy cuz thats homo af bro. Gotta be a girl so he can forget about it.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Fun fact about Brint, he can get Elthara pregnant and there is a special bust just for it mainly her belly being bigger and face more erotic compared to the regular pregnancy.

Snip20210909_22.png

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Fun fact about Brint, he can get Elthara pregnant and there is a special bust just for it mainly her belly being bigger and face more erotic compared to the regular pregnancy.

View attachment 1395612
All the more reason to keep Brint as he is. Mans gotta have his fields to plow, it's the bro thing to do. Besides, got loyal waifu Kiyoko who wants me for me. Oh, and Cait's there too, I guess. Hi.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I have to wonder why the huge number of futas though, even more than CoC1.

Did the fans said something like: I want more girls getting dicks in CoC2!
And those fucking devs probably thought: Say no more fam, more futas.

Maybe if they said getting dicked, that'd probably be better.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes