RenH

Nov 5, 2020
It's late and i'm buzzed, so forgive me if i say that half of what you wrote reads both gay and beta :BootyTime:
Gotta admit, nearly choked on my water. Fuck you.

Anyways, all is forgiven and I can perfectly understand where you're coming from lmao. But let me ask you this, is it really beta when I've sired over 50 children from multiple partners and I allow my boi get a few mini-Brints running around from Elthera?

I rest my case.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I don't identify as a beta or chad or anything other than CUM-CANNON
View attachment 1398190
Still need to test some shit i think i can go beyond this TBH...also Brienne all the way, Cum Cannon needs more breeding wombs to fill!
Anyone who rides you pretty much gets sent to the moon after climax...
Now I have a new idea.
Become a man who barely has any coom capacity but will knock up 100% all the time.

Not into futa, never have been.

Last edited:

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
It doesn't sit well with me as I am not used to it.
That's why I'm playing TiTs to slowly get used to it as most if not everyone pretty much has a damn dick.
To me TITS is superior as it truly lets me become the CUM CANNON OF SPACE!
1631325416597.png
Why do i do this in TITS? quite simple really:
1) it's funny to me, that's all the reasons i need.
2) you can actually sell a single nut for over 500.000 credits if your sexual stats are high enough, so i make my money that way lol.

• Wow
Reactions: Fiz1247

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
View attachment 1398454
2) you can actually sell a single nut for over 500.000 credits if your sexual stats are high enough, so i make my money that way lol.
Ah yes, Orbital Cum Laser. Also, I know TiTS can get nutty but how are you even walking around with balls that heavy?!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DoctorSargePep

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
View attachment 1398454
140 lust, what.
Time to make a new character.

Huge cannon in combat, cannon in bed too.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Ah yes, Orbital Cum Laser. Also, I know TiTS can get nutty but how are you even walking around with balls that heavy?!
Lol took that capture right before firing ma coomer laser, they won't be that heavy for much longer!

140 lust, what.
Time to make a new character.

Huge cannon in combat, cannon in bed too.
It's fiiiiiine i'm a New Texan bull 140 lust it's fiiiiiiiiine~

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Lol took that capture right before firing ma coomer laser, they won't be that heavy for much longer!

It's fiiiiiine i'm a New Texan bull 140 lust it's fiiiiiiiiine~
I'd still take Lilith's throne over TiTs / CoC2 any day.
That one's way too good, they just need some optimizations and a damn update schedule.
It updates every damn century.

Bootyman

Apr 7, 2018
After extensive research I might have exaggerated a bit, technically. Cait will have corrupt content, it will just revolve around making her more sexual with you being her pimp. Loses its luster when Salwah shows Mallachites already makes you pay to bang them but whatever.
View attachment 1393496
According to Savin this is the most we'll get. Not really to big of leap mind you, but what would you expect trying to corrupt Savin's pet character
Uhhhh, if a character is already explicitly a whore then how is making her be a whore for you corrupt?

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
open console commands
Think of it this way, we wouldn't be complaining about it if we didn't like the game to begin with. At least, the good folk that stay on this thread. I, for one, actually like Cait and the Mallachian content along with Kiyoko and the content that came with her. As a companion, Cait is like a nice comfy partner to have around if ignore the inability to replace her with any other healer. Likewise, Kiyoko is a well-written and complicated character who struggles between tradition and breaking free from it in the form of her approaches to teaching Kinu and just being baffled every time you step in and help out at home

Well, as long as you can get past the insane walls of text.
Yeah, I have to agree with that. And for all the shit we put on Tobs, I must admit that he was the one that was writing the early/interesting plot/story development (Convocation of Mirrors).

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Uhhhh, if a character is already explicitly a whore then how is making her be a whore for you corrupt?
Let's not question our overlords and their boundless stupidi- knowledge.
If there's logic we can't see, then they're the only ones who can.

SHUT UP AND KNIT ME A DINNER, BETA SUB
Yes yes, now where did I put the laxatives again?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RenH
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes