Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I have to wonder why the huge number of futas though, even more than CoC1.

Did the fans said something like: I want more girls getting dicks in CoC2!
And those fucking devs probably thought: Say no more fam, more futas.

Maybe if they said getting dicked, that'd probably be better.
If fenoxo forum is any indication then yes plus patreon polls and writer requests show they want more dickgirls, at least its not as bad as TiTS where nearly half of all NPCs are futas or characters have the majority of their content expansions being behind futa transformations.

Reactions: RenH and nevion

qorl55

May 23, 2018
Man, the way they introduced the ghostlight "strapon" for females is so shitty and lazy, it's almost hilarious. I read a couple of the scenes unlocked by purchasing the ghostlight, and there's a literally one or two word difference between that and a futa version. I don't understand why they even bothered to include this "strapon", if they can't even run a "search and replace" in the scene text...

Reactions: Bootyman

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Fun fact about Brint, he can get Elthara pregnant and there is a special bust just for it mainly her belly being bigger and face more erotic compared to the regular pregnancy.

View attachment 1395612
Development time and budget well spent.
Why waste both on something minor like the completely underutilized TF system when you can have your companions knock up NPC´s instead? /s
I guess this kind of stupidity is Savin´s solution to the "camp follower bubble"(a conclusion truely only someone with a cuck fetish can reach).

I have to wonder why the huge number of futas though, even more than CoC1.

Did the fans said something like: I want more girls getting dicks in CoC2!
And those fucking devs probably thought: Say no more fam, more futas.

Maybe if they said getting dicked, that'd probably be better.
Always thought its a matter of statistics,ie herms covering the most options.
Just look at release CoC2 which instead of going herm crazy planned to split it evenly,leading to you being utterly screwed if you didnt like the two characters allotted to your prefered gender.
Sure,transforming(or corrupting,if you want to go that route)your prefered characters into the right gender would be the better choice but you know how it is these days with most of their writers:"My way or the highway."

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Fun fact about Brint, he can get Elthara pregnant and there is a special bust just for it mainly her belly being bigger and face more erotic compared to the regular pregnancy.

View attachment 1395612
Hang on, I'm pretty sure in my playthrough I got her pregnant too. Have to check it back but I was pretty sure at that time i was running with Arona and Berwyn trying to max them both before i got the letter asking fot a baby batter in the baby bag.

Edit: Yup both can impregnate her actually, she has different bust for each i guess. Didn't try it with Arona yet. If its not forced upon me I'm cool with it. Still sacrificing the rats so Wsan doesn't change his content to forced cucking, i have seen sign that worries me my bros.

Edit again: Seems like that scene serves as a beginning of the Brint harem thing Wsan planned since the PC is treated like the alpha bitch.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Sure,transforming(or corrupting,if you want to go that route)your prefered characters into the right gender would be the better choice but you know how it is these days with most of their writers:"My way or the highway."
This.
Even Lilith's Throne did this and somehow these fuckers can't?
This game's a lot more optimized than the other so I wish it was reversed.

Dedicking and putting them in the RIGHT gender is the holy crusade of my character if that was the thing.
I did it in LT and my whole storyline itself is a lot more interesting than any other character's story in this piece of shit they call a game.

James3

Dec 12, 2018

View attachment 1395612
Eh, I don't want more than what 1 pregnancy produces with anything that can't fly from any 1 character when I have significantly more than a real-life modern human would already, so Brint can scratch that itch for her later.

Still find it funny seeing they haven't changed her last lines on her normal vag scene WHILE SHE'S PREGNANT!

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Eh, I don't want more than what 1 pregnancy produces with anything that can't fly from any 1 character when I have significantly more than a real-life modern human would already, so Brint can scratch that itch for her later.

Still find it funny seeing they haven't changed her last lines on her normal vag scene WHILE SHE'S PREGNANT!
You're overestimating the devs here.
The last bugfixes nearly put them to ICU from brain frying.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
You're overestimating the devs here.
The last bugfixes nearly put them to ICU from brain frying.
Just saw having 1 paragraph not show up after an event as easier than fixing her teleporting to her chapel when you go there while she's at the Wayfort.

Been meaning to ask somewhere, did her Fireball, Grease and Shield of Light always have the same cooldowns as the protagonists' when you fight her, or were they lower in earlier versions?

Reactions: JTakiyaa

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Anyone liking Brint because it leads to Brienne clearly does not appreciate the sheer chad bro energy that lies in keeping Brint the way he is. He's a cool guy, is strong and compassionate, let's you fuck whomever and invites you to fuck together either with another participant or even just with him.

If he wants/gets to knock Elthara up, why should I bother? I've got an entire maxed out nursery full of my children, not even counting the kitsune kits. No need to reaffirm my virility by claiming Elthara for myself too. Homies gotta look out for each other, ya feel?

Wipp

Jan 8, 2018
I like Brint, but Brienne hits a very large number of my kinks. I actually got that tf by accident when I was exploring the game after not checking in for at least a year. I like to roll with the punches I get generally but for me I considered it a happy accident overall and it's not like she's unhappy post transformation so w/e

Reactions: Konstantinus

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Anyone liking Brint because it leads to Brienne clearly does not appreciate the sheer chad bro energy that lies in keeping Brint the way he is. He's a cool guy, is strong and compassionate, let's you fuck whomever and invites you to fuck together either with another participant or even just with him.

If he wants/gets to knock Elthara up, why should I bother? I've got an entire maxed out nursery full of my children, not even counting the kitsune kits. No need to reaffirm my virility by claiming Elthara for myself too. Homies gotta look out for each other, ya feel?
It's late and i'm buzzed, so forgive me if i say that half of what you wrote reads both gay and beta :BootyTime:

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Commonly acceptable optimized gameplay.

Submissive PC go full on Brint with his Harem path

Dommy PC go full on Brienne (not sure if harem is possible other than the three cats because power fantasy is haram)

Chaotic Neutral PC fuck anything that moves along with Brint.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Nah, Brienne's way better. I like my bitches to know their place.
Ah, the Alpha male and his harem around is a classic.
But I kinda prefer the thing I call:
"I do my own and you do you, as long as you don't fuck with me (you get what I'm saying) then we'll be the best of budds."

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes