Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Characters like Etheryn don't deserve to be one.
They act like a pussy so they should really be that instead of having both.
Even with her shyness cured or whatever trauma she's dealing with.
Etheryn is technically not a futa despite everyone using the term falsely. Kazyra is Futa as she has both Male and Female Genitals.
Etheryn is only a Shemale, a Girl that whas born with a dick instead of a pussy. The male equivalent would be a cuntboy, a man that got a pussy instead of a dick.

WazaQQXOXO

Jul 10, 2021
Getting new updates here and there but I'm still not seeing ones that I wanna see, just the same dogshit with some edits to make it look different.
It's like seeing a brown shit then they add a new shit but it's colored pink so it's still shit in the end.

I don't know if those fuckers are aware of what we really want and they just put them as literal dreams just to spite us and if they're doing that then I guess I can finally drop this for good.
Thing is, the monthly earnings never dropped these last 8 months. Patreon suscribers are satisfied with what they get. Discord members praise their team lead.

From personal experience, if a service doesn’t meet my expectations, I just unsubscribe. I am not gonna keep spending money that could be better spent elsewhere. That would be a stupid-ass decision to take. And that would be enabling this kind of vile behaviour.

kazama19jin

Sep 25, 2019
Thing is, the monthly earnings never dropped these last 8 months. Patreon suscribers are satisfied with what they get. Discord members praise their team lead.

From personal experience, if a service doesn’t meet my expectations, I just unsubscribe. I am not gonna keep spending money that could be better spent elsewhere. That would be a stupid-ass decision to take. And that would be enabling this kind of vile behaviour.
The discord is an echo chamber,I got banned for questioning how stupid the sex cult Cait is part of and the whole building temple quest line and the implications. And as for the subs,I guess they are just pulling in a new market of people,me along with everyone else I know that once were supporters stopped being ones as the state of the games content got boring and repetetive, and the devs/writers attitude's and constant antagonism of the fans also helped convince us that ''yeah,fuck this game''.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
I gotta admit, it's neat how you can watch the imps rape the new character, instead of having to rush in there like her personal hero. Good on Tobs for that one.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Glad to know that the preg fetishist's struggle and thirst for content lives on, even if it means plowing through something that is of low quality.
What kills me though is that this literal who NPC stuck in the corner of nowhere has pregnancy content that is way more fleshed out than some of the longer running characters, even in the main party. She has preg/children talks, she has a full birth scene, and she has dialogue/scene changes to accomadate that she has kids now. It's hot as fuck but it's also someone who I haven't formed a real bond with so it's not as rewarding and she's such a pain to get to.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Etheryn is technically not a futa despite everyone using the term falsely. Kazyra is Futa as she has both Male and Female Genitals.
Etheryn is only a Shemale, a Girl that whas born with a dick instead of a pussy. The male equivalent would be a cuntboy, a man that got a pussy instead of a dick.
Huh, really goes to show how language changes overtime. I remember back in the '10s when characters like Etheryn would simply be called a 'full-packaged futa', existence of a vagina be damned. I'll be the first to admit, however, that it does feel weird using terms like 'shemale' and 'cuntboy' after being familiar with 'futa' and 'otokonoko' for so long despite their blanket usage and inaccuracies.

I personally won't be adhering to those terms if only because I'm so used to the old terminology, and that my particular kink combined with the fact that I normally almost exclusively consume JP content means that you wouldn't find me going into a discussion that would require me to use these terms, current post excluded.

Thanks for being informative, by the way.

Reactions: Konstantinus

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Otoko no ko literally just means “boy” though. :unsure:
I know it does if you translate it literally but among fetish circles, it usually refers to an overly effeminate male who also looks young iirc. Usually seen in yaoi doujins and almost always crossdressing.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I'm getting confused.
I thought Shemales and Futas are the same since having both means you're a herm or something.

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
I'm getting confused.
I thought Shemales and Futas are the same since having both means you're a herm or something.
Futanari is the Japanese term for hermaphrodite IIRC. They both imply a character with male and female genetalia. Shemale refers to a female character with a penis and testicles instead of a vagina. A dickgirl if you will.

Etheryn is female with a penis but doesn't have a vagina so she is a shemale, or dickgirl.

Kasyrra has both a penis and a vagina (usually, but she can shapeshift so it varies) so she is a futanari or hermaphrodite.

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
I gotta admit, it's neat how you can watch the imps rape the new character, instead of having to rush in there like her personal hero. Good on Tobs for that one.
I'm surprised it's the first time in many months that I have seen someone say that tobs did it right
O.O:eek::eek::eek:

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Well maybe you no longer need to be afraid that he will write brint content although as far as I remember someone said that tobs hates brint because people like him even without having a deep antecedent

Reactions: RenH

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Oh yeah, that too. Pissed me off so much on my first run since I was a purely physical, RIP AND TEAR build with high libido and zero tease. Learned the hard way to never ignore the libido stat.
Don't know why none of the versions gave you an option to aim for Excellia to stop that healing, or at least give it a limit. The boss gauntlet was already bull because healing in coc1 stinks, then they have the audacity add someone you have to beat with tease damage not once but twice.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Futanari is the Japanese term for hermaphrodite IIRC. They both imply a character with male and female genetalia. Shemale refers to a female character with a penis and testicles instead of a vagina. A dickgirl if you will.

Etheryn is female with a penis but doesn't have a vagina so she is a shemale, or dickgirl.

Kasyrra has both a penis and a vagina (usually, but she can shapeshift so it varies) so she is a futanari or hermaphrodite.
Then I guess some games have their tags wrong.
Better put shemales on some of 'em instead of futa.

Jul 22, 2019
It's hot as fuck but it's also someone who I haven't formed a real bond with so it's not as rewarding and she's such a pain to get to.
Big part of that is that they really, really need to drop the encounter rate in that area. Getting a random encounter every second tile is just obnoxious as hell, and should straight up just not be possible. The system is kind of annoying and antiquated to begin with, but there really needs to be a minimum before you can get another encounter, so you can actually progress instead of needing to grind through the same handful of identical combat encounters over and over and over again.

Her location wouldn't be too terrible if it wasn't for how annoying it is to move around the area.

Decent-Win

Apr 27, 2020
Tobs (and Savin) hate Brienne. Tobs like Brint, if he didn't he wouldn't have included him in the Miko/Mai threesome and Salwah impregnation.
I think Tobs hates Brienne because of the whole Brienne vs kiyoko thing both characters for the most part pander to the same fetishes one way monagamy, submissive and pregnancy. And he knows that people prefer Brienne because unlike kiyoko Brienne isn't attached to the most polarizing content in the game and it's probably why you will never see him write content for Brienne that doesn't include rape and or NTR because he doesn't want to give people more resaons to like her.

Last edited:

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Well maybe you no longer need to be afraid that he will write brint content although as far as I remember someone said that tobs hates brint because people like him even without having a deep antecedent
It's almost like people like characters that are actually people and compact text that gets straight to the point instead of long winded backstories that essentially lead up to basic bitch.

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
Not sure if anyone pays attention to twitter, but Moira and DCL are drawing up new designs for kohaku, cait and one other character. Kinda looked like a cat morph for kohaku or something.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes