discritboy

Jun 11, 2017
If you are on PC if you download the game from here, unzip it to your desktop, go into the resources folder then app, and open the index.html file in your browser. If you are on mobile just go the fen's website and go to the play section of the website then click on play in browser
Thanks for answering;)

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Also Remedy takes care of that condition as well.

But yeah, some of those creatures that Disarm are really annoying. Those freakin' imps do it multiple times to me in every freakin' encounter.

WazaQQXOXO

Jul 10, 2021

But yeah, some of those creatures that Disarm are really annoying. Those freakin' imps do it multiple times to me in every freakin' encounter.
The introduction of shankers / warlocks in the KM update made the encounter even more annoying. My strategy is to stack camping supplies, blast the wankers with AoE spells (Papa-bull / Stacy and Etheryn never failed me so far), sleep to refresh the ultimate CDs and repeat.

Reactions: menatv

RenH

Nov 5, 2020

Gotta love how Disarm automatically means you can't attack. Welp, guess I can't punch or kick now.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Gotta love how Disarm automatically means you can't attack. Welp, guess I can't punch or kick now.
CoC1: You have no weapons 'coz you're disarmed -> MC doesn't give a sh- so they just punch instead.
CoC2: You have no weapons 'coz you're disarmed -> MC becomes fucking useless, guess no one taught this moron some basic self-defense. Not even themself.

I guess I'll start teasing now, AS A PHYSICAL BUILD!

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
I guess I'll start teasing now, AS A PHYSICAL BUILD!
CoC even has enemies that essentially requires you to make use of Tease to make sure that it doesn't go unused. Looking at you, Alraune bodyguard.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
CoC even has enemies that essentially requires you to make use of Tease to make sure that it doesn't go unused. Looking at you, Alraune bodyguard.
Wait, what?
Did this new update change 'em?
I've always just used cleave and steamroll with Mino-Bro.

Also, I wish our MC can have different tastes 'coz this pathetic MC is pretty much into anything.
I wish I can have a character like Garrett who's pretty much straight, no homo stuff allowed.

Last edited:

WaterH20

May 5, 2018
apk
pc
0.4.14 Patch Notes:

• Nihara, an elementally-infused catfolk, can now be found in the Undermountain. She has a quest, pregnancy, and a whole metric load of wet pussy to play with! (Written by TheObserver)
  • More bugfixes!

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Wait, what?
Did this new update change 'em?
I've always just used cleave and steamroll with Mino-Bro.

Also, I wish our MC can have different tastes 'coz this pathetic MC is pretty much into anything.
I wish I can have a character like Garrett who's pretty much straight, no homo stuff allowed.
What? No. I was just referring to the fact that some enemies are a lot easier to defeat with Tease in the first game, especially Lethice's Alraune bodyguard/garderner.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
What? No. I was just referring to the fact that some enemies are a lot easier to defeat with Tease in the first game, especially Lethice's Alraune bodyguard/garderner.
What about the Minotaur king, that freaker can't be beaten unless you use tease damage.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Oh, I've never really been a fan of tease, so I just went and beat the sh- out of 'em.

Reactions: Konstantinus

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Mega apk
Mega pc
0.4.14 Patch Notes:

• Nihara, an elementally-infused catfolk, can now be found in the Undermountain. She has a quest, pregnancy, and a whole metric load of wet pussy to play with! (Written by TheObserver)
  • More bugfixes!
I am in doubt I do not know if feeling furious that they do not publish content about brint is not that we are in the capital of the minotaurs, their place of origin or happy that the content did not publish another scene in which if you lose it will be raped in front of you .

postscript: thanks for posting the update.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
  • More bugfixes!
Great, another character no one will care abo- *Pregnancy*
As I was saying, I've been a fan of this character the moment she got released.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes