RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Eh, I like Cait alright. I just wish you could knock her up… :sneaky:

Which character is getting removed?
Some big-dicked elf boi iirc that keeps popping up in the forest very frequently that annoyed a lot of people.
Edit: In case you haven't kept up with the thread, it's been revealed that Savin plans for Cait preg to be an ending thing, not a mechanic.

Reactions: Konstantinus

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Some big-dicked elf boi iirc that keeps popping up in the forest very frequently that annoyed a lot of people.
Edit: In case you haven't kept up with the thread, it's been revealed that Savin plans for Cait preg to be an ending thing, not a mechanic.
You already get the option to never encounter him again, so what’s the point of removing him outright at that point?

That’s a RIP for Cait. At least it’ll still happen, even if it’s just an ending. I’ll start praying for the quest to fix Lusamine’s womb from now on I guess.

Reactions: aroeah126

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You already get the option to never encounter him again, so what’s the point of removing him outright at that point?

That’s a RIP for Cait. At least it’ll still happen, even if it’s just an ending. I’ll start praying for the quest to fix Lusamine’s womb from now on I guess.
Now that's just shallow.
Even if it's just an ending? Hell nah, in this game full of lust-driven people who want to or be knocked up, there's no way in hell we'd be satisfied to see our Prostitute Priestess to be knocked up only in a fucking ending.

The only annoying part about that elf boi is the fact that his RNG chance to appear is way too high, everyone would've been fine if it ain't that damn common.

There's nothing good in dealing with him too, at least the trio of girls has a free exp / party time fun times but this guy???
This beta's a damn annoyance.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Bruh remind me what kind of game this is? lmao

idk, as y’all said, they dgaf what we want, so I’ll just take what I can get.

(fr I like Lusamine better anyway)
Hey now they could've already fixed Lusamine's womb defect if she goes to the Tanuki Witch but nooooo~~~
There's probably a grand questline too like how we'll have to fuck Cait's ass after a holy grail quest someday.

I know what this piece of shit they call a game is, that's why Copium exists so I can still hallucinate of this game being good.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Wait, they removing Elfboi Mc-RGN from the forest period?
Can't believe i'm saying this but good idea! never liked that asshole and TBH some of it's RGN could be given to Vivian/The Forest Witch.

WazaQQXOXO

Jul 10, 2021
Exactly. That's the point I'm trying to get at. It doesn't matter how much we--or even those in the Fen forums--complain, gripe or criticise. As long as their core supporter base still provides them that cashflow, they won't care since people like ourselves aren't the ones throwing money at them. Heck, there's even some here that want to make content surrounding their product either through spite modding or writing for a character about to be removed.

At the end of the day, to them, our criticisms are temporary, but Cait is eternal.
There’s a glint of hope, an Anon posted that he managed to write new scenes / edit new ones. He just did it out of pure spite. Never underestimate the power of weaponised autism.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
There’s a glint of hope, an Anon posted that he managed to write new scenes / edit new ones. He just did it out of pure spite. Never underestimate the power of weaponised autism.
Then we must put our faith in that anon.
Maybe cash too for motivation.

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
1.-Yeah, they (the editors) haven't had the time to update that as they have been busy with irl work and what little time they've had they've spent it updating thing that are higher on the priority list.

2.-Your point about it not needing constant track is based on users willing to do that tracking and amending the mistakes made, which may or may not happen. Malicious users can also do the opposite.

3.-I was just explaining the reason they chose to go with a private wiki, being that they want to make it easier to supervise what's going on with the wiki and keep track of it. And it's a fact that it makes it easier. I'm not denying that the wiki is outdated, nor that it would go better if they had staff in charge of it, I'm just explaning the reasoning behind their choice.

4.-Yes, when I said "they're aware" I was talking about the wiki editors.

5.-Angry and unnecessary paragraph full of insults. Good day to you too.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: xann and Crestrial

chebs1

Jan 18, 2021
I never understood why they added the option to remove him in the first place. There's other encounters in other areas of the game that appear just as frequently if not more. Examples include the mare shaman, wyverian girl, kitsunes, the gargoyle woman and the list goes on.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I never understood why they added the option to remove him in the first place. There's other encounters in other areas of the game that appear just as frequently if not more. Examples include the mare shaman, wyverian girl, kitsunes, the gargoyle woman and the list goes on.
I don't feel like Gianna comes up that frequently. The wyvern girl I'm usually happy to see, so I don't mind.

The marefolk shaman and the wandering kitsune are a pain in the ass though.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017

Cait's polygamous for life though, if anything it's going to be like Ellie, who coincidentally was also written by Savin. With as much as Cait gets around we all know she won't be 100% sure who the father is. And unlike Helia she doesn't have an "only my true love can knock me up" to prevent this.

Sep 20, 2018
I just realized that I'm a fucking retard as I complained about having to deal with the annoying endless mobs in the new zone and not once thought to just lower the difficulty. Goodbye pointless tedium
Nope just makes them slightly easier to defeat,but doesn't lower encounter ability
Jesus, what's with the disarm debuff? Just turn after turn of being disarmed while fighting those stupid imps, really enjoyable while every other turn is spent doing fuckall damage to them.
there are powers and equipment/gear that effects disarming
I just want to see some characters in different points of undress:Ivris,Nelia,baroness Carmen,lupine(female)warrior,Komari

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
Cait's polygamous for life though, if anything it's going to be like Ellie, who coincidentally was also written by Savin. With as much as Cait gets around we all know she won't be 100% sure who the father is. And unlike Helia she doesn't have an "only my true love can knock me up" to prevent this.
Not quite true. If you've talked to Salwah, someone must pay a large amount (15k for you) to undo the seal for a bit allowing them to be impregnated, and the chance is guaranteed. Unless your breeding attempt with Cait is a gangbang. Still, I wouldn't place bets on this game having an ending. They have a terrible track record.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Not quite true. If you've talked to Salwah, someone must pay a large amount (15k for you) to undo the seal for a bit allowing them to be impregnated, and the chance is guaranteed. Unless your breeding attempt with Cait is a gangbang. Still, I wouldn't place bets on this game having an ending. They have a terrible track record.
I think that this is missing the point a bit since most people already know about the Mallachian seal and the exorbitant cash needed to undo it. It has to do more with the fact that there is speculation that pregnancy for Cait will be epilogue/ending content only.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Nope just makes them slightly easier to defeat,but doesn't lower encounter ability
Yea, I find it funny how the description for Easy Mode says “makes combat trivial”, when that’s far from being the case. At most it makes it so you can fight foes one level up on you, instead of having to be the same level to even stand a chance.

I remember being level 3 with one character (don’t remember the build or party composition) and having trouble with the Alraune. It was actually unwinnable: I’d get through the Herald fight with half-HP and get oneshot by the Alraune afterwards. So I turned on easy mode and the fight was a breeze. Then I proceeded to the next section, where the enemies are one level higher, and I was instantly back to getting bodied again. That’s basically the same result as if you go into the Alraune fight being level 4, with Easy mode turned off.

I don’t understand how the combat in these games manages to be so brainless yet so unbalanced. Every fight is either unlosable or unwinnable—no in-between. I remember posting about this in the forum for TiTS: with a max-level character and end-game gear, there were multiple fights I just could never win. The answer I got was: “You chose the wrong class; that one scales like shit, so come late-game you just can’t win anymore.”

Maybe this wouldn’t be an issue if the level cap wasn’t so fucking low. Or I guess if Easy Mode actually did what it says it does.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Its because the character is abandoned, at least those examples you mentioned have more stuff planned for them and their writers are still active. Horse cock elf boy has no content beyond initial scenes, his writer also had a massive falling out with the development team and so many users demanded he be removed since his encounter chance is so high and annoying You gotta keep in mind the majority of players go hetero male champ or futa champ that only goes for female characters.

I do agree though all encounters should have a way to get rid of them as an encounter like moth girl since seeing them for the 50th time makes playing the game a slog to go through.

Last edited:

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I think Story mode is the easier one now. Typically I never had much of an issue when fighting creatures with Story Mode enabled.

Yeah, Elf Boy's creator is no longer with the writing team. So apparently nobody decided to do anything with him and he was abandoned. Still think he had potential. But yeah, right now his appearance is just extremely annoying.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes