gimmedatgame

Oct 1, 2018
Jesus, what's with the disarm debuff? Just turn after turn of being disarmed while fighting those stupid imps, really enjoyable while every other turn is spent doing fuckall damage to them.

Br9000

Mar 29, 2018
Updated wrong information*. I think there's a difference between the situation you mentioned and the one I was talking about. You were talking information on the wiki being outdated because some things got reworked and the editors haven't had the time to change that entry yet (they at least are aware of that needing an update, there's some kind of control). I was talking about people updating entries with wrong information which is a bigger issue since you need to have someone constantly keeping track of what people are changing on the wiki, checking if what they added is accurate or if something suddenly got deleted.

I don't think it's weird that they want to have a way to supervise what goes in and out of the wiki, and the easiest way to do that is keeping it private. I don't really get why it bothers you so much.
If they updated things it wouldn't really be an issue lets take the elf boy with the horse cock someone edited his page yesterday and didn't think to add that you can remove him from the game as an encounter what was updated on his page I don't know but that is a simple bit of info that could have been added but wasn't. That issue has been going on for a good while and it is frustrating to see.

Reactions: Fleep

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
What are the characters that are romanceable to gay male characters in this game?
I suppose by romantic you mean that they show some affection are Brint, Quin and Berwyn.

Or did I forget the three brint is the only versatile the other two are top

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Oh look new update! is level 7 available yet?
been like 2 months since last time i played, still waiting for level balance before i try out the new area lol.

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Oh look new update! is level 7 available yet?
been like 2 months since last time i played, still waiting for level balance before i try out the new area lol.
Maybe you should try it now that they messed with the critics I guess it would be easier for you to pass the area

DirtyMare88

Jun 26, 2020
>Nash sells a new corrupt Marefolk TF.
What's this? Hoping it's not just - auto futa- considering how base mare potion practically does that half the time already

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
It is better not to judge the updates too much for the BACKERS, it will only open a black hole from which it is almost impossible to get out, I still cross my fingers that the next public update has some content to brint other than if you lose a battle they violate it or not it's just how you can fuck her mother and sister, although i don't know what to say if they add a way to find her father but i guess it will be more interesting than cait's. And for the love of God solve the problem of filling in every hole in the browser.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
What are the characters that are romanceable to gay male characters in this game?
You mean what are romancable guys? Because I feel that phrase "gay male characters" does not tell me much.

As for game, there are few but I will have to warn you, most of the game is focused on girls and our main romanceble guys are not really about whole monogamy thing with the player. But here is everything that I can remember.

So, we have 3 companions- Muscle boy, twinkle boy and femboy. Brint, Quin and Berwyn respectively. All of them are good for what they offer and appeal to.
Brint is a Minotaur dom (with dom mechanic), a himbo and lovable friend and lover if people were to be believed.
Quin is an adorable twink bunny boy that is all about topping, being playful and fucking teasing the player with his ass.
Berwyn is femboy through and through, has good mix of subby and dommy content.

Still, be warned, first two are major manwhores and they make it known. Berwyn is more player centric but his future update will also have focus on poly relationship with his witch lover and the player. You can opt out of it but you will miss out on a lot of content. And Quin has been practically dead for well over a year. Soooooo, here is hoping for more of him.

There are also guys like Elyon, Lyric and Liulfr that also have (planned) romantic content. They are monogamous in nature so there is that.

But most of the game is filled with one off male characters and fuckbuddies. Not really any of that romantic stuff. But what is there is generally good (especially if you are a sub) so I can recomend it to at least give it a try for that.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
This, honestly i've grown to enjoy my party, but we need more love towards the playerbase, still can't understand how can they be so petty towards the player base like...bitch they making you money and care about your stupid ass proyect, YOU SHOULD BE ON YOUR KNEES, GIVING THANKS!
If I were in their shoes, I can definitely see where they get their attitude from. Knowing full well that my product is one of the best in an already niche market, having the dough, manpower and skill to deliver on a somewhat consistent basis, who else are these people supposed to turn to? Most of them probably stick to the public builds anyway so why even bother with them when I can just cater to the patrons and people that sing me praises?

Besides, it's my product, not our product. I can do whatever I want with it lmao. Cry harder.

I'm just glad that some competitors exist because I dread to think how the writers would be if this were a monopoly.

Reactions: namelessone22

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
If I were in their shoes, I can definitely see where they get their attitude from. Knowing full well that my product is one of the best in an already niche market, having the dough, manpower and skill to deliver on a somewhat consistent basis, who else are these people supposed to turn to? Most of them probably stick to the public builds anyway so why even bother with them when I can just cater to the patrons and people that sing me praises?

Besides, it's my product, not our product. I can do whatever I want with it lmao. Cry harder.

I'm just glad that some competitors exist because I dread to think how the writers would be if this were a monopoly.
Whatever dude, maybe i'm just old fashioned but i think there oughta be some level of respect for your consumer base, otherwise everything becomes micro-transaction hell like E.A wants.

WazaQQXOXO

Jul 10, 2021
Whatever dude, maybe i'm just old fashioned but i think there oughta be some level of respect for your consumer base, otherwise everything becomes micro-transaction hell like E.A wants.
I am pretty sure that their patreons don’t have any issues with the way Savin is handling CoC II development. Just look at the Graphtreon data: earnings have been stable for a while. If people were fed up by the content of the last couple of updates offer, cancelling the subscription would be the best way to send a message to Saving.

I am pretty confident a mass cancellation will never happen.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
You have Jin-Jin, other than that there's not really a male character exclusive to males.
You're going to be able to marry Brint, but he's Bi and is going to have a harem.
You're going to be able to be a concubine of Takahiro after you help him.
Don't bother with Garret because he's one of the only straight people in this game.
You don't have too many options

Reactions: Dwemer

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
sometimes i wonder if i'm going to be a bad person for wanting garret to be bi or for us to find brint's father and have sex with him or if brint dares to pronounce something about a harem pretending that he never said anything.

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
Updated wrong information*. I think there's a difference between the situation you mentioned and the one I was talking about. You were talking information on the wiki being outdated because some things got reworked and the editors haven't had the time to change that entry yet (they at least are aware of that needing an update, there's some kind of control). I was talking about people updating entries with wrong information which is a bigger issue since you need to have someone constantly keeping track of what people are changing on the wiki, checking if what they added is accurate or if something suddenly got deleted.

I don't think it's weird that they want to have a way to supervise what goes in and out of the wiki, and the easiest way to do that is keeping it private. I don't really get why it bothers you so much.
Nope, same thing. It's still wrong information and again, the DR changes were made in update 0.2.30... back in
So I laugh when you tell me they haven't had time to update it. Not only have they not updated the wiki, they haven't even updated the ingame codex.

I've administrated and fixed several wikis. It's not hard to manage one and no you don't need someone to CONSTANTLY keep track, as there are often also users willing to amend mistakes. It is apparent you have zero experience in this. It's frustrating when you see an easy fix for code/grammatical/misinformation but yet you and 99.9% of their users are inconvenienced to fix it. HENCE, why there are so few editors and why it's very out-of-date, if that wasn't already the most damning piece of evidence against making it private. It's absurd they'd make it private when they obviously have ZERO desire to update it themselves.
To drive this point home, <1% of the wiki is written by the staff. The majority of edits within the last year are made by one user for CoC2, and this is their profile:
1631580367797.png
And this is just a random user. He is not part of the staff, but he is responsible for most of the recent wiki. Is he the one who administrates it or makes it private? No, so it's senseless that the Fen staff holds and restricts it AT ALL when they'd be better off passing the wiki to someone who actually gives a shit enough to administrate it. Also, no, I doubt they are aware considering the person who put up those "outdated information" tags is...
1631581037362.png
The fact you're willing to defend it leads me to believe you're blowing the entire Fen team as you typed that. The only reason they made the wiki was for mere ownership. They do not maintain nor update it, much less supervise it at all. You opened your mouth without knowing anything and now are an utter fool. Good day.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Oh no, I don't disagree with you at all, if anything I am 100% on board with it. That's just me voicing out what I think they're thinking to try and make sense of...well, all this.

Which is why the only triple-A studio games I play are DOOM:Eternal and the Ace Combat franchise since I can definitely see not just the love of their craft but also the respect for the fans that helped them to get there. In terms of games on this site, that same honor goes to My Tuition Academia and Corrupted Kingdoms.

Two different games, two different devs but yet they not only deliver their respective content consistently and at good quality, but also they respect their fans, especially the dev for My Tuition Academia. When they first declared that they wanted to improve how pregnancy was handled in game, they could have just gone ahead with they thought was best and be done with it. But no, instead, they asked for opinions on this very site and actually implemented some of the suggestions given.

Now that is a dev I want to support wholeheartedly.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
I am pretty sure that their patreons don’t have any issues with the way Savin is handling CoC II development. Just look at the Graphtreon data: earnings have been stable for a while. If people were fed up by the content of the last couple of updates offer, cancelling the subscription would be the best way to send a message to Saving.

I am pretty confident a mass cancellation will never happen.
Exactly. That's the point I'm trying to get at. It doesn't matter how much we--or even those in the Fen forums--complain, gripe or criticise. As long as their core supporter base still provides them that cashflow, they won't care since people like ourselves aren't the ones throwing money at them. Heck, there's even some here that want to make content surrounding their product either through spite modding or writing for a character about to be removed.

At the end of the day, to them, our criticisms are temporary, but Cait is eternal.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Exactly. That's the point I'm trying to get at. It doesn't matter how much we--or even those in the Fen forums--complain, gripe or criticise. As long as their core supporter base still provides them that cashflow, they won't care since people like ourselves aren't the ones throwing money at them. Heck, there's even some here that want to make content surrounding their product either through spite modding or writing for a character about to be removed.

At the end of the day, to them, our criticisms are temporary, but Cait is eternal.
Eh, I like Cait alright. I just wish you could knock her up… :sneaky:

Which character is getting removed?

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes