RenH

Nov 5, 2020
For the relative popularity and autism associated with this game, I'm surprised there is still almost no information on how damage, damage reduction, and other combat mechanics work. The wiki and ingame codex are out of date. Savin himself said a while ago that the information has been out of date. View attachment 1402378
Unfortunately, the wikis for TiTS and CoC2 are private, and thus unable to be edited except by a half-hearted few.
They're too busy dealing with the war in the Belharan region for that. Gotta keep the populace happy and unquestioning with tokens of platitude and new CGs that don't add much. Oh, and conjure up another LoTR-length description as to why this thing that does not matter should matter.

Reactions: aroeah126

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
For the relative popularity and autism associated with this game, I'm surprised there is still almost no information on how damage, damage reduction, and other combat mechanics work. The wiki and ingame codex are out of date. Savin himself said a while ago that the information has been out of date. View attachment 1402378
Unfortunately, the wikis for TiTS and CoC2 are private, and thus unable to be edited except by a half-hearted few.
I think I see a site I use sometimes, I think it has a dinosaur name on it.
Smutosaurus or something.

• Haha
Reactions: monk_56

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I think I see a site I use sometimes, I think it has a dinosaur name on it.
Smutosaurus or something.
then /CoC2 or /TiTS, then /[thing in question]

The TiTS one is generally up to date.

CoC2 one has holes everywhere.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
then /CoC2 or /TiTS, then /[thing in question]

The TiTS one is generally up to date.

CoC2 one has holes everywhere.
A wise man once said:

"Every hole is a chance of Glory!"

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
A wise man once said:

"Every hole is a chance of Glory!"
There must be a lot of glory to be found on that wiki then. Just as an example, Hethia’s page hasn’t been updated since she became available to talk to after freeing the Winter City. That was in patch 0.3.8. :ROFLMAO:

We’re talking numerous pages that are 50+ patches behind. It’s bad.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
There must be a lot of glory to be found on that wiki then. Just as an example, Hethia’s page hasn’t been updated since she became available to talk to after freeing the Winter City. That was in patch 0.3.8. :ROFLMAO:

We’re talking numerous pages that are 50+ patches behind. It’s bad.
Well I did say chance so there's no guarantee.
Given how this game is, I'm pretty sure every hole leads to a septic tank.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Wait since when is TiTS private?

WaterH20

May 5, 2018
apk
pc

0.4.13 Patch Notes:

• Khor’minos has a new gate guard, Rooh, you (and Cait) can have some fun with. Along with a lot of his friends! (Written by Wsan)
  • There’s a new dream (or is it…) in the Frost Hound where you might get visited by a certain noble cum-sucker. (Written by Birbs)
  • You can now buy Eubicha a round with Mara — and maybe get involved yourself. (Written by Gardeford)
  • New mini-quest with Nelia for some slutty fishnets. You can also convince Atugia to wear them if you want! (Written by Gardeford)
  • Nash sells a new corrupt Marefolk TF.
  • Critical Hit damage has been nerded considerably.
  • New busts: Rooh, Darius

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Mega apk
Mega pc

0.4.13 Patch Notes:

• Khor’minos has a new gate guard, Rooh, you (and Cait) can have some fun with. Along with a lot of his friends! (Written by Wsan)
  • There’s a new dream (or is it…) in the Frost Hound where you might get visited by a certain noble cum-sucker. (Written by Birbs)
  • You can now buy Eubicha a round with Mara — and maybe get involved yourself. (Written by Gardeford)
  • New mini-quest with Nelia for some slutty fishnets. You can also convince Atugia to wear them if you want! (Written by Gardeford)
  • Nash sells a new corrupt Marefolk TF.
  • Critical Hit damage has been nerded considerably.
  • New busts: Rooh, Darius
A new dream? Looks like this game is my game of the year, yeah that's a dream too.
Thank god the crit HIT damage has been NERDED.

Reactions: WazaQQXOXO

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
No way in hell am I going to scour every log, planet and even RNG event just to discover more of futa-infested space.

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
AFAIK you can just go and ask for an account to edit the wiki. I've heard that the reason it's privative is because there were lots of problems with CoC1 wiki in that regard: plenty of bots doing weird changes, people updating with wrong information, etc...

Reactions: OofSs

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
AFAIK you can just go and ask for an account to edit the wiki. I've heard that the reason it's privative is because there were lots of problems with CoC1 wiki in that regard: plenty of bots doing weird changes, people updating with wrong information, etc...
Yes, you can, and it's an inconvenient slow process which is why there is so few editors. Besides that, those are problems that every wiki has (and as you can see SO many wikis are absolutely devastated (s)), so making it private was just a cry ass baby move. Ironic that wrong information is brought up, because I specifically brought up there being wrong information on there that has existed for the good part of a year now concerning damage reduction.

Reactions: actualrealname

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I don't necessarily mind being put into party play if it meant that my companions are actually worth bringing because the Cait and Brint team works most of the time, presumably, by design.
This, honestly i've grown to enjoy my party, but we need more love towards the playerbase, still can't understand how can they be so petty towards the player base like...bitch they making you money and care about your stupid ass proyect, YOU SHOULD BE ON YOUR KNEES, GIVING THANKS!

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
What? Since the wiki's creation...? The public is unable to make an account on or edit the wiki. The only way you can is by jumping through hoops, hoops which are not even made clear.
Then it seems I just got this one time where it whas bugged and you just could create an account.

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
Yes, you can, and it's an inconvenient slow process which is why there is so few editors. Besides that, those are problems that every wiki has (and as you can see SO many wikis are absolutely devastated (s)), so making it private was just a cry ass baby move. Ironic that wrong information is brought up, because I specifically brought up there being wrong information on there that has existed for the good part of a year now concerning damage reduction.
Updated wrong information*. I think there's a difference between the situation you mentioned and the one I was talking about. You were talking information on the wiki being outdated because some things got reworked and the editors haven't had the time to change that entry yet (they at least are aware of that needing an update, there's some kind of control). I was talking about people updating entries with wrong information which is a bigger issue since you need to have someone constantly keeping track of what people are changing on the wiki, checking if what they added is accurate or if something suddenly got deleted.

I don't think it's weird that they want to have a way to supervise what goes in and out of the wiki, and the easiest way to do that is keeping it private. I don't really get why it bothers you so much.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes