muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
That reminds me, I think the stupidest plot point is how there’s no way to rescue Kiyoko as a female. Like, you can talk to Keros and he just says “Yea, the only way is to get her pregnant, but nah, I’m not doing that. Grow yourself a dick or something.”

Last edited:

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
WYM isn’t beating everyone you come across into submission and raping them not a power fantasy as well? Why would fighting gods not be allowed?
Because they really want to hammer in that you're a medium fish swimming in a large pond. Heck Leofric gets not only a power up but near immortality just because he's Tira's champion while the best you get is a couple unique skills for becoming Keros' champion. The fact that a solo run is near impossible should also tip you off.
Savin hates power fantasies when it involves the player, but the fact that all his companions are royalty shows it really is only when it applies to the player.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
That reminds me, I think the stupidest plot point is how there’s no way to rescue Kiyoko as a female. Like, you can talk to Keros and he just says “Yea, the only way is to get her pregnant, but nah, I’m not doing that. Grow yourself a dick or something.”
You can bypass it with a ghostlight now, I think you have to talk to Evergreen to get one.

Reactions: Ssato243

ZaidMesa

Sep 5, 2021
Hi everyone, just wanted to know if anyone when opening the app, the window opens but then presents a white screen for a while and does not move from there? If so, pls let know how resolve this issue if possible.

I would try to play the game in your browser if the app isn't working.

Reactions: discritboy

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
The problem is the player is not the main character the authors' OC's are.
Pretty much every other game with a party system.
The other characters get way better writing that we pretty much gets brushed off as an extra.
We are the ones progressing THEIR story, our progress is merely us flipping the page of their book.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I was told by someone that there was a Bee/Vesparan TF which allowed the PC to get an ovipositor and egg people, but I’ve never found such a thing playing by myself. Wiki didn’t help (it’s always out-of-date anyway). Any of y’all know if this is real/how to get it?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I was told by someone that there was a Bee/Vesparan TF which allowed the PC to get an ovipositor and egg people, but I’ve never found such a thing playing by myself. Wiki didn’t help (it’s always out-of-date anyway). Any of y’all know if this is real/how to get it?
Better play Lilith's Throne instead if you want that kind o' thing.
All we can get here is shit and shit alone.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Sadge.

Meh, I like the preg content in CoC2 all right. Way better than TiTS anyway. Also Moira’s art is actually good, unlike Adjatha’s.
Anything would great if there's no barrier to anything.
If there's any sanbox-y game with mechanics like this, Lilith's Throne will take the cake any day.

I hate it when these mofos are trying their best to create a poor excuse of a fanfic.
Hell, this is even an insult to fanfic itself.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Pretty much every other game with a party system.
The other characters get way better writing that we pretty much gets brushed off as an extra.
We are the ones progressing THEIR story, our progress is merely us flipping the page of their book.
Careful with what you say, now. Don't want them getting any bright ideas like using that as an example of 'player agency'.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Because they really want to hammer in that you're a medium fish swimming in a large pond. Heck Leofric gets not only a power up but near immortality just because he's Tira's champion while the best you get is a couple unique skills for becoming Keros' champion. The fact that a solo run is near impossible should also tip you off.
Savin hates power fantasies when it involves the player, but the fact that all his companions are royalty shows it really is only when it applies to the player.
Compare that to the MC of the first game who actually starts off as a small fish in a lake. If you ever decide to go punch shit around right out of the gate, you can easily get bodied by imps and goblins. Until you properly level up and get good gear, good luck making it past the forest area. But, with the help of your followers, lovers and perhaps some blessings from divine beings provided you haven't corrupted/killed them yet, only then does the Champion from Ingnam attain 'power fantasy' levels of stomp. And they still can be murked by Lethice's bodyguards if they don't fight well or bring healing items.

Now, CoC2 is underdevelopment and their focus is mostly on the NPCs. Assuming that they would take the OG's approach of small fish evolving into Gyarados would be a very hopeful position that I cannot see happening knowing what I know about the writers of this game. I don't necessarily mind being put into party play if it meant that my companions are actually worth bringing because the Cait and Brint team works most of the time, presumably, by design.

As a sidenote, I noticed that in the intro, they've canonically set the first game's MC to be female since they refer to them as 'she'. Knowing the absolute heights of power you can attain in CoC, corrupt or otherwise, female Slayer/Dark One?

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
There is none Vesparan and Ovi dicks are not gonna be in the game, devs said there won't be any special transformations like that because they wanna lower the workload when it comes to scenes.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
If it'll end the shaming of CoC1 then I'll take it.
The fact that this piece of shit exists is an insult to the previous one.
I still haven't forgiven them for how to they handled Helspawn. Not everyone does the Alabama with her so why canonically make it so that the MC is grooming her into it? I actually unironically liked how children were handled in CoC1 and then in the mods because of the simple interactions you can have with them. With Helspawn iirc being the only one that grows to young adulthood, it kind of fulfills some paternal instinct I never knew I had. Same goes with moth daughter in the /hgg mod. It's just... nice in some unexpectedly wholesome way.

But no, the writers just had to be salty over a bunch of people that clamored for incest. What's wrong with just having the option be there? While I've never done so in any of my runs, I appreciate that the option is there because it means that at any point, should I choose to do so, I could and that me opting not to makes me feel a tad bit self-righteous lmao.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I still haven't forgiven them for how to they handled Helspawn. Not everyone does the Alabama with her so why canonically make it so that the MC is grooming her into it? I actually unironically liked how children were handled in CoC1 and then in the mods because of the simple interactions you can have with them. With Helspawn iirc being the only one that grows to young adulthood, it kind of fulfills some paternal instinct I never knew I had. Same goes with moth daughter in the /hgg mod. It's just... nice in some unexpectedly wholesome way.

But no, the writers just had to be salty over a bunch of people that clamored for incest. What's wrong with just having the option be there? While I've never done so in any of my runs, I appreciate that the option is there because it means that at any point, should I choose to do so, I could and that me opting not to makes me feel a tad bit self-righteous lmao.
They have to drag the previous one down the septic tank with them so people will like this piece of shit more.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
They have to drag the previous one down the septic tank with them so people will like this piece of shit more.
Yeah, that's something I've noticed, which is a shame since CoC2 definitely has a lot of potential to be great and this is coming from someone that's played this game for a month before finding out it had a prequel.

One thing I've also noticed is that every so often, there will be people that start claiming that anyone who prefers the OG over this one has 'nostalgia glasses' on and can't see the stupidity that exists in that game or something along those lines. People like myself, for the reason stated earlier, can't have 'nostalgia glasses' since we've played the prequel later and ended up liking it more than the sequel we first found.

Afaik, as much as we like to rant and complain about this game until the futas come home, I don't think there's any ad hominem provocations towards people that really like CoC2. This is, again, a shame.

There's a lot of things I like about this game, it's just the things I don't like outweigh them.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yeah, that's something I've noticed, which is a shame since CoC2 definitely has a lot of potential to be great and this is coming from someone that's played this game for a month before finding out it had a prequel.

One thing I've also noticed is that every so often, there will be people that start claiming that anyone who prefers the OG over this one has 'nostalgia glasses' on and can't see the stupidity that exists in that game or something along those lines. People like myself, for the reason stated earlier, can't have 'nostalgia glasses' since we've played the prequel later and ended up liking it more than the sequel we first found.

Afaik, as much as we like to rant and complain about this game until the futas come home, I don't think there's any ad hominem provocations towards people that really like CoC2. This is, again, a shame.

There's a lot of things I like about this game, it's just the things I don't like outweigh them.
Pretty much why's it a piece of shit, they keep putting bad stuff on top of the should've been good stuff.

Everyone's favorite quote:

THIS COULD'VE BEEN BETTER.

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
For the relative popularity and autism associated with this game, I'm surprised there is still almost no information on how damage, damage reduction, and other combat mechanics work. The wiki and ingame codex are out of date. Savin himself said a while ago that the information has been out of date. 1631508145492.png
Unfortunately, the wikis for TiTS and CoC2 are private, and thus unable to be edited except by a half-hearted few.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Pretty much why's it a piece of shit, they keep putting bad stuff on top of the should've been good stuff.

Everyone's favorite quote:

THIS COULD'VE BEEN BETTER.
This does make for an interesting observation since based on the interactions on this thread, I can safely hypothesise that people are inherently more likely to be upset over something that could have been good over something that is already bad.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes