Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Not really sure what the point of a epilogue Cait pregnancy is anyway.
What are people expecting to get out of it?
She isnt going to change and she certainly isnt going to suddenly turn monogamous,so whats the point(outside of setting your kid up for sex slave indoctrination,which I guess is a kind of fetish,if a really dark one)?

Still doesn't hold a candle to the /hgg mod's moth waifu from the first game.
Once you slap that stalker bullshit out of her anyway.
Still like Dullahan waifu more(despite being unfuckable).

Reactions: aroeah126

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Have you finished the manor dungeon and tell the lady in the cave at the volcanic craig about it?
You mean the dream sequence?Yes.
The changelog actually hints at a stat-bound way to survive the normal "cuddle" scene but that either was taken out or just a troll since even with max stats the game still kills you(that or there is a flag/perk you have to additionally trigger Im not aware of).

Reactions: JTakiyaa

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Have you finished the manor dungeon and tell the lady in the cave at the volcanic craig about it?
I haven't found the manor dungeon yet, actually. How do you find it? I've spent a lot of time just exploring aimlessly and I've never found it.

WazaQQXOXO

Jul 10, 2021
I haven't found the manor dungeon yet, actually. How do you find it? I've spent a lot of time just exploring aimlessly and I've never found it.
She will ask you to help with cleansing this place after you visited her a couple of time. Can’t remember what conditions are required to trigger the event, best guess is that you have to defeat her in duel and / or have a wee casual chat. Could even be a minimal level requirement.

Don’t go there unprepared, some encounters will hit like a truck.

Kiba_M

Sep 12, 2017
She will ask you to help with cleansing this place after you visited her a couple of time. Can’t remember what conditions are required to trigger the event, best guess is that you have to defeat her in duel and / or have a wee casual chat. Could even be a minimal level requirement.

Don’t go there unprepared, some encounters will hit like a truck.
Did they change how you unlock Lethice's Stronghold in the mod? It wouldn't show up after going to High Mountain after Zetaz like it used to.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
I kept sparring the living shit out of her and keep checking her each night till it pops up.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
You mean the dream sequence?Yes.
The changelog actually hints at a stat-bound way to survive the normal "cuddle" scene but that either was taken out or just a troll since even with max stats the game still kills you(that or there is a flag/perk you have to additionally trigger Im not aware of).
Crap, I need to check it back, I'll get back to you comrade.

Edit: Yeah the closest thing to sex I get is a forest date, with some kissing and handjob. Can't put the PP in because the thing inside her would prolly kill you. Unsure if there is any progress after unlocking this scene. Still can't figure out how to bring her to camp tho.

Last edited:

WazaQQXOXO

Jul 10, 2021
Did they change how you unlock Lethice's Stronghold in the mod? It wouldn't show up after going to High Mountain after Zetaz like it used to.
Guess the RNG is against you; I had this issue while doing a Xianxia run.

Checking the changelog may help you.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Unsure if there is any progress after unlocking this scene. Still can't figure out how to bring her to camp tho.
No,content wise the forest date is the latest.
The camp invite just seems to be a empty question not meant to indicate more content(similar to Sylvie).

Its either bound to a hidden affection score or a dialogue trigger.
Beat her,talk to her enough and she should ask you to clear it.
Actually liked the mini-dungeon(well guess for CoC its normal size),probably had the most interesting two fights in the game.

Reactions: JTakiyaa

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Beat her,talk to her enough and she should ask you to clear it.
Who? Because the only thing resembling a manor was the place the kitsune would always invite the MC to for a bathe and fuck.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Not really. It's purely up to RNGesus to determine when you find it. It's not exactly a mod issue but more of a core issue with how exploration works in CoC, which makes it really, really annoying when you're trying to find/build up affection with an NPC that only shows up in the explorable areas.

I know it's an RNG thing since my first run had me find Jojo so many times in a row that he became my companion long before I even met my first tentacle monster. The second run I did took me until I nearly finished the main plot before Jojo even showed up. Same goes for dungeons. Some runs I find Lethice's Stronghold on the first try. Some runs take forever to find it.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Who? Because the only thing resembling a manor was the place the kitsune would always invite the MC to for a bathe and fuck.
There is a dungeon area called Necromancer Manor. Unlocked via being friends with the dullahan. On the hgg mod. You can meet her past 9:00pm exploring the deepwoods. Always there after sundown.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Ah right.
Yeah,as mentioned we were talking about a /hgg/ mod specific dungeon.
My bad.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes