Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
Tons hates the whole genderbent situation, arguing that it destroys Brint’s identity. He also can’t get behind that people like Brienne.

Savin was furious that Wsan wouldn’t let him write a Arona x Brienne NTR scene.
Sounds about right for their personalities. God forbid a writer be able to do what they want with their character, or the great Savin ever be told no.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Glad to see I'm not the only one who don't give a dam- about genderbent SIGMA MALE Mino-Bro.
I prefer Mino-Bro than Mino-Hoe at any day.

WazaQQXOXO

Jul 10, 2021
Posted on 4chan /vg/ cocg topic, I am not the author of the mod, just sharing:

Here's a mod for version 4.14. Feel free to add to the OP.

>No more Hashat X Ryn while drinking with Hashat.
>Added special drinks that give a permanent +1 to an Attribute. Can be bought from Garth for 1000 EC each.
>Changed the max level to 10 for the PC.
>Added a Quin buttfuck scene

Yes the saves are compatible with the normal game.
If level 7 or 9 come out and you have already reached that level or above. Switch classes to get the new perks.
Please report any bugs or suggestions in the discord.

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
Then I guess some games have their tags wrong.
Better put shemales on some of 'em instead of futa.
You're right, but a lot of people don't really care for the difference since they're mainly focused on the dick side of things.

Based Wsan, as expected of one of the best writers on CoC2.
100% agree Wsan is a gem. They've written the best stuff in the game for me, and have a way of bringing the kinky shit out that makes it feel naughty, sexy, and just a little bit different.

Evelyn and the new centaur girl Mara are solid examples for me being dominant futa that don't give off quite the same vibe as most of the other futa characters. Makes me want to go them despite being a fetish that's pretty common in the game. I can like them, I like their sex scenes, and I'd love to see more of both.

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Evelyn and the new centaur girl Mara are solid examples for me being dominant futa that don't give off quite the same vibe as most of the other futa characters. Makes me want to go them despite being a fetish that's pretty common in the game. I can like them, I like their sex scenes, and I'd love to see more of both.
I know Evelyn is an old character but Mara is new and she is futa? They are making the same mistake again, most of the important characters are either dickgirls or futas which make me uninsterested in them.

I personaly dont like subbing a lot, I prefer to top, but I have exceptions for some characters like Syri from TiTs, in CoC2 I havent found a character that is similar to that.

Also, did you notice that after Evelyn they added another female character that grew a cock and is absolutly fine with it, or the paladin futa. Its like they dont have ideas about new characters and just go with the patreon favourite futa dom.

Reactions: throbzombie

FurrBat

May 8, 2019
Arona x Brienne NTR scene
If there was a fucking volcano in the game I would throw Arona's shitty green ass there faster than Frodo threw the One Ring, I would fucking re-learn JS just to mod that scene in. Can Savin not be the worst person for just one second, or is it too much to ask ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Trapitalism101

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
If there was a fucking volcano in the game I would throw Arona's shitty green ass there faster than Frodo threw the One Ring, I would fucking re-learn JS just to mod that scene in. Can Savin not be the worst person for just one second, or is it too much to ask ?
Are you sure you wrote that correctly?

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
You can (theoretically) have her eaten by a troll during her recruitment quest. It's up in the air what happens once you abandon her though, so Savin may very well write an event where it's revealed she killed the troll and hunted your character down for revenge, with a ridiculously hard fight and degrading bad end for not liking his OC.

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
I know Evelyn is an old character but Mara is new and she is futa? They are making the same mistake again, most of the important characters are either dickgirls or futas which make me uninsterested in them.

I personaly dont like subbing a lot, I prefer to top, but I have exceptions for some characters like Syri from TiTs, in CoC2 I havent found a character that is similar to that.

Also, did you notice that after Evelyn they added another female character that grew a cock and is absolutly fine with it, or the paladin futa. Its like they dont have ideas about new characters and just go with the patreon favourite futa dom.
Obviously I'm a bit biased since I'm down with the whole futa thing, but I wouldn't say Evelyn or Mara are really important. Evelyn could possibly be in the future due to her background but Mara is just a random centaur girl and she is the only one out of 4 that has a dick, so personally I can't say I'm complaining about having more futa.

That being said like I've mentioned before, a lot of the futa content goes a similar route. Either crazy animalistic sex or more commonly getting fucked roughly and animalistically by the futa. I like Syri too in TiTS and I wish there was a bit more of being an equal to Evelyn and a few scenes topping Mara for sure. My point is just that those to break the "Uber dom fuck hungry" futa mold just enough that its a bit refreshing.

On another note as people have noted before, it makes sense for them to go with what their patrons choose since that's what pays them, even if it sucks to get updates you don't want. Not sure if anyone will be completely happy with the game since there's too many different inputs to make any one person totally happy.

Reactions: Trapitalism101

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
I mean anal is dope but its kinda like dessert if anything. Too much can get a bit shitty.
Nice one. But in all seriousness, it's certainly an aspect that detracts from my enjoyment of the game since I'm not into it. I can understand if some characters like it--there's bound to be--but nearly everyone? Are assholes naturally clean in this universe such that people just stick it in with no prior lubrication or cleaning? Not even a condom to keep it clean?

Is the rump that sacred and coveted to the point where Cait holds her anal virginity close? I know that Savin goes by 'Analmancer' on his own forum but holy shit, cool it with the butt stuff.

FurrBat

May 8, 2019
Considering the fact that if im interpreting the code correctly then kissing Cait's ass cures corruption by 1 point so we just have to wait for them to add some event to make Cait's asshole the most powerfull tool to cure corruption ;v.
Feel free to correct me if im wrong tho.
kissin.png

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Considering the fact that if im interpreting the code correctly then kissing Cait's ass cures corruption by 1 point so we just have to wait for them to add some event to make Cait's asshole the most powerfull tool to cure corruption ;v.
Feel free to correct me if im wrong tho.
View attachment 1412566
Well shit, If I reach 100 corruption then all I have to do is kiss that ass 100 times and I'd be pure in no time.

• Haha
Reactions: xkmd
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes