Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
When I learned Savin was gonna be the leader of this(I hate Savin) I had no intentions of checking this out but I thought I might give it a try since it been a while but after reading the last few pages it seems like there's a lot of NTR in this.
Is it avoidable or do you have to go through it? I hate NTR very much it makes me sick.
You lose, you get NTR.

But this is pretty much full of bullshit rigged challenges.

Let's say this is a "you laugh, you lose" thing, in their versions it'll be this:

Did you laugh or did you lose?

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
When I learned Savin was gonna be the leader of this(I hate Savin) I had no intentions of checking this out but I thought I might give it a try since it been a while but after reading the last few pages it seems like there's a lot of NTR in this.
Is it avoidable or do you have to go through it? I hate NTR very much it makes me sick.
A lot of it is avoidable though take that with a grain of salt from me since my own experience is several builds outdated. Even then there are instances where you could inadvertently stumble into an NTR situation.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
You lose, you get NTR.

But this is pretty much full of bullshit rigged challenges.

Let's say this is a "you laugh, you lose" thing, in their versions it'll be this:

Did you laugh or did you lose?
NTR NTR everywhere.. but dont worry, Cait still have her ass virginity! Your MC's is fair play tho.

Reactions: monk_56

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
NTR NTR everywhere.. but dont worry, Cait still have her ass virginity! Your MC's is fair play tho.
Right, say that to the drones / spooder queen who keeps egging that cat.
Losing seems fun now.

Bitch made me help her in her sister-goose-chase -> Father-goose-chase -> temple-building and the thing I got is a damn discount...

You can't even abandon her because it'll result in a fucking Game Over screen...

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Go try and do a new game and select "do nothing" and see the full glory of that bullshit.

This should be called CuC instead of CoC since that failure of a dev prefers and puts NTR over anything.

That's a nice OC you got there, I think NTR would do good on that one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JTakiyaa

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Dammit I wish Wsan would write the cuckold scene like with Shou's OC on TiTS where we get to bang someone's wife while her husband milk our dick out to make sure his wife is pregnant. I remember going through that scene but I guess it might be to much power fantasy?

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Dammit I wish Wsan would write the cuckold scene like with Shou's OC on TiTS where we get to bang someone's wife while her husband milk our dick out to make sure his wife is pregnant. I remember going through that scene but I guess it might be to much power fantasy?
Definitely. You have too much agency and dominance in that scenario and that will not fly under the All-Seeing Analmancer. Be a good citizen and take your daily submission dildo in your gaping anus as you watch your SO get absolutely ravaged by a futa with balance balls for tits and a concrete pillar for a dick, inflating them with more than enough cum to fill a swimming pool.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
There are some things I want added on this "sequel" like the feature in Lilith's Throne on whether the NPCs (or you) are just straight, homo or fine with both, I think that should add at least a small amount of character even to the RNG ones.

Who am I kidding, I just want some forced actions...
Lilith's Throne has it and goddamn is it good to be a villain in that game.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Lilith's Throne NPC: "Please do it outside, i don't wanna get pregnant!"
My PC With Knot & Impregnation Fetish: "Bueno" :sneaky:
Pretty much it.
I see that NPC who isn't into the gender of mine? Looks like you're getting it. *Evil laugh intensifies*
Hell, every time I get the police encounters they too will get it.
They even have some Alabama content in that game.
Talk about every fetish is available~~~
From Feet to Armpits to whatever it is they find arousing.

Watching someone eating? I'm gonna coom!!!
They took a bath 4 times? I'm gonna coom!!!
They like CoC2? I'm gonna coo-

Let's not get ahead of ourselves...

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
The irony is that the writers have made their OCs so unlikable, it doesn't even work as an NTR game. Why would I care about Cait getting railed by someone else? She's a weirdo. I'll take my fort full of depraved succubi over the Weeb Fox Fucks any day.
Man I have heard even the NTR players hates how the NTR is handled. It looks more like a voyeur for them. I have no idea who else is supposed to be catered to these scenes other than the writers themselves then.

Dec 24, 2020
I have no idea who else is supposed to be catered to these scenes other than the writers themselves then.
I think the problem is the writers don't care about the PC's point of view, and so write all the content around their characters without caring about the player outside of their control. Which, if this was a visual novel woth like, maybe a dozen choices, wouldn't matter. But because it's supposed to be an RPG, it ends up with all these moments where the player takes a backseat to someone's OC. It's also why the tone is all over the place, and the fetishes are inconsistent with the game theme.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Question to people who have 2 dicks. When it comes to blowjobs scene where you are recipient, how do you like scenes to play out?

Reactions: enumate

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
Question to people who have 2 dicks. When it comes to blowjobs scene where you are recipient, how do you like scenes to play out?
I'd first and foremost like the choice of which dick is played with first. Wish list would be a different playstyle per phallus. IE a horse cock might get more double handed treatment while a knotted one would focus on shaft and knot action with the latter having more attention.

Otherwise, maybe a double jacking at the same or a situation where it's bj one + titjob the other or bj one cock while the other is edged leading to this odd combo of inside the mouth and all over the giver. Could also just be where stimulation from one in the mouth is pleasing the other hands free and the NPC is just staring at it waiting for the eruption or getting slapped with it. At least that's how I'd imagine some of the scenes would be like for a CoC game.

2 dicks should give you a lot of options from the phallus to how you interpret the nerves. Are they connected so if one cums the other does too or closer to nipples where pleasuring one doesn't do so the other so you have to give both attention. Food for thought, but good question.

Reactions: egg85

Cricco

May 5, 2021
Tobs overdid himself with the new catgirl. One look at the description of her appearance, i'd say about 2000 words of useless shit, and i was out of there in seconds.

No, i'm lying. I did take a look at her scenes, and only then was i out of there. Girl is Kiyoko 2.0, turning my goddamn goliath into a squirting puss by the power of her monologues. Fuck that.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes