Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
My god, it like Im reading twitter here. Every single person are offended by letters.
What next? DDoS attack with slogan "Make PC great again"?

Reactions: whitexwhite

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Tobs overdid himself with the new catgirl. One look at the description of her appearance, i'd say about 2000 words of useless shit, and i was out of there in seconds.

No, i'm lying. I did take a look at her scenes, and only then was i out of there. Girl is Kiyoko 2.0, turning my goddamn goliath into a squirting puss by the power of her monologues. Fuck that.
I'm guessing it's going to be at least half as long the Silmarillion if my experience with the kitsune content is anything to go by.
Called it.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Lilith's Throne NPC: "Please do it outside, i don't wanna get pregnant!"
My PC With Knot & Impregnation Fetish: "Bueno" :sneaky:
Funny thing is, I actually felt bad when I did a little sneaky and creampied the definitely-not-aunt-researcher because of how upset she was over the prospect when she's been graceful enough to let you crash at her place.

And that's perfectly fine since I can just do the same with every other NPC lmao. Or don't. Who cares! As formulaic as LT's scenes might be, the freedom it offers is just incomparable. You wanna be a dick? A saint? A virgin? Knock yourself out!

My only gripe with it is that the MC is always knocked out when giving birth (if female/futa) and that the dialogue for the kids are all too similar and generic.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Funny thing is, I actually felt bad when I did a little sneaky and creampied the definitely-not-aunt-researcher because of how upset she was over the prospect when she's been graceful enough to let you crash at her place.

And that's perfectly fine since I can just do the same with every other NPC lmao. Or don't. Who cares! As formulaic as LT's scenes might be, the freedom it offers is just incomparable. You wanna be a dick? A saint? A virgin? Knock yourself out!

My only gripe with it is that the MC is always knocked out when giving birth (if female/futa) and that the dialogue for the kids are all too similar and generic.
I'd still take that over this one though.
Least that one gives you tons o' freedom be it a bit generic or so.

My god, it like Im reading twitter here. Every single person are offended by letters.
What next? DDoS attack with slogan "Make PC great again"?
Not everyone's into bland, generic games with shit characters and call themselves a damn sequel.
This is why nobody takes you to their party or even complete your side quest demmet.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Not everyone's into bland, generic games with shit characters and call themselves a damn sequel.
Have you tried, like dont playing it then? Im not an expert, but I tried it, and you know what? It helped me a lot. I recommend, very satisfied, 5 stars.

This is why nobody takes you to their party or even complete your side quest demmet.
Im just too OP.

gimmedatgame

Oct 1, 2018
Yup, they really have focused on futas, a lot, and its getting boring. Im saying this even though I play as a futa MC, but the amount of futas makes them boring as fuck.

Same thing happening with TiTs, a lot of new content focuseson futas.
"Oh hey, strong-looking girl, she seems coo- oh, she has a dick." fucking original. Like copy+pasting the MGE manticore and slapping a dick onto them.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
"Oh hey, strong-looking girl, she seems coo- oh, she has a dick." fucking original. Like copy+pasting the MGE manticore and slapping a dick onto them.
Dick just makes everything better.
You have one dick (I hope) right now. Are you a cool person? Ehhh, dunno, probably no, probably yes.
And if you would have two dicks, would you be a cool person? HELL YEEEE!!!!11111
Dick makes you cool, great and good with childrens.....ehhh good in making childrens.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Damn, didn't know this game could even cater to scat fetishists. Weird as fuck but you do you bro.
Firstly you think "its just girl with a dick, nothing wrong", then "well its just a furry, what could go wrong", then "okay, its gay sex of one furry with another, ehhh, kinda weird" and several iterations later "MY GOD, HOW I ENDED UP A SCAT ADDICTED JUNKIE???"

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Complaining about the game is what this thread was built on lol
Can't argue with that. Cut my teeth on this thread after lurking for about a year and even got most of my trophies here too. :ROFLMAO:
Thanks, anons.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Have you tried, like dont playing it then? Im not an expert, but I tried it, and you know what? It helped me a lot. I recommend, very satisfied, 5 stars.

Im just too OP.
That's a GREAT idea~~~
I wonder why I haven't tried it???

No, your character sucks ass, another reason why we don't take you, I'd rather take Berwyn tbh.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Firstly you think "its just girl with a dick, nothing wrong", then "well its just a furry, what could go wrong", then "okay, its gay sex of one furry with another, ehhh, kinda weird" and several iterations later "MY GOD, HOW I ENDED UP A SCAT ADDICTED JUNKIE???"
You didn't ask for this, you didn't choose this and yet suddenly, you're a degenerate hand holder.

sparton297

Oct 24, 2017
Can someone tell me what flags I need to have on Kasyrra to have the Dream Palace unlocked? I'm so certain I had her on Romance path but it's still not unlocking.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes