Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
Wait I don't know who the bubblelord person is and why the treatment.
Mind explaining me who and what they did to deserve such?
Go to the Fenoxo forums and search his username in the search bar, 90% of his posts are him nerd raging at posts of people critiquing his mary sues/gary stus. A lot of it is because of his wip character Leofric, and most people don't like his other characters either: Quin, Takahiro, and more that I don't remember.

You can find a lot by searching this thread too.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Go to the Fenoxo forums and search his username in the search bar, 90% of his posts are him nerd raging at posts of people critiquing his mary sues/gary stus. A lot of it is because of his wip character Leofric, and most people don't like his other characters either: Quin, Takahiro, and more that I don't remember.

Ah, Takahiro seems like a guy I can mess with.
But on all the others? Probably not.

I think I'm jumping on the bandwagon to hate on 'em for creating some characters *cough* Quin *cough*

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019

He got tasked to carry on with feminizing berwyn am I right? Got in a banter with Hugs because of that?

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
He got tasked to carry on with feminizing berwyn am I right? Got in a banter with Hugs because of that?
Thankfully B is working on that, he's said some stupid shit before too, but he's at least a mildly competent writer and hasn't let any spite into his writing as of yet.

Reactions: JTakiyaa

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Tons hates the whole genderbent situation, arguing that it destroys Brint’s identity. He also can’t get behind that people like Brienne.

Savin was furious that Wsan wouldn’t let him write a Arona x Brienne NTR scene.
If you look at it from their perspective it's actually pretty tragic. Brienne is everything all of Tobs' waifus (and Cait) are supposed to be, but 10 times better and in a tenth of the words. It's some rough shit.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
If you look at it from their perspective it's actually pretty tragic. Brienne is everything all of Tobs' waifus (and Cait) are supposed to be, but 10 times better and in a tenth of the words. It's some rough shit.
Brienne is a bitch, in a bad sense. Low damage, no armor, pyromancer upgrade is pointless, constant "fuck me" scenes in tavern, questionable "pergnant" scenes... This is not yours bro.

On the other hand, if you managed to take Brint to the tower in ice wasteland and defeat ghost smith he will become and ultimate killing machine. Stagger enemies on damage, heal himself om damaging staggered enemy, high melee stats, does not require constant sperm injections for proper functionality... Definitely yours bro, not the one you deserve, but the one you needed.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Brienne is a bitch, in a bad sense. Low damage, no armor, pyromancer upgrade is pointless, constant "fuck me" scenes in tavern, questionable "pergnant" scenes... This is not yours bro.

On the other hand, if you managed to take Brint to the tower in ice wasteland and defeat ghost smith he will become and ultimate killing machine. Stagger enemies on damage, heal himself om damaging staggered enemy, high melee stats, does not require constant sperm injections for proper functionality... Definitely yours bro, not the one you deserve, but the one you needed.
This conflicts me bros. I mean I like Brienne for being your loyal wife, I'd take "fuck me please" anytime than seeing her face plastered on every other scenes. But I also like Brint bro. Fuck what do I do with this. Can't I keep both?

Reactions: Dwemer

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
This conflicts me bros. I mean I like Brienne for being your loyal wife, I'd take "fuck me please" anytime than seeing her face plastered on every other scenes. But I also like Brint bro. Fuck what do I do with this. Can't I keep both?
IMO, Brienne is too intrusive with sex, from the "gameplay" perspective, if you can apply this word to cOc. Clicking through, how much, 7 or 8 screen of texts every "morning" is not very satisfying.
And yes, pyro Brienne upgrade is much worse than ice Brint upgrade, from the same point of "gay-m-play".

Reactions: JTakiyaa

Fig23

Nov 12, 2017
IMO, Brienne is too intrusive with sex, from the "gameplay" perspective, if you can apply this word to cOc. Clicking through, how much, 7 or 8 screen of texts every "morning" is not very satisfying.
And yes, pyro Brienne upgrade is much worse than ice Brint upgrade, from the same point of "gay-m-play".
Brienne is the only companion aside from kiyoko that you actually have a relationship with in my opinion. Everyone else is basically fuck buddies. Also the pyro set is weak but base brienne is as strong as base brint, so it doesn’t really matter to me which armor set is better since I don’t change them anyway.

Fig23

Nov 12, 2017
Like its something bad.

With current "impressive" balance of a game, "basic Brint" is literally a sh...very bad choice for a dream team. Ice Brint able to beat earth golem one on one without help of healers or other party members.
The only reason he is able to do that is because of the magic he uses. All you have to do for earth golem is equip the spiraled blade you get from Berwyn quest. If you don’t have that there are other ways to take them down. I personally don’t care how it takes to kill them as long as I get the job done. Also fuck buddies are not bad at all it’s just I expect more out of an companion. If I just wanted to shoot the load and hit the road. there’s better options in the game for me.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes