Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Can someone tell me what flags I need to have on Kasyrra to have the Dream Palace unlocked? I'm so certain I had her on Romance path but it's still not unlocking.
What I've done is just have fun with her on the tutorial intro.
Then on the 2nd one, Talk / lap -> YES YES YES YES YES.
On the ice castle place also have fun with her.

sparton297

Oct 24, 2017
What I've done is just have fun with her on the tutorial intro.
Then on the 2nd one, Talk / lap -> YES YES YES YES YES.
On the ice castle place also have fun with her.
I'm already 109 days into my run, I'm not gonna start over.. I banged her and gave into her on every occasion, not sure where I went wrong. Just need the flags to unlock the Palace in the Ways Between.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I'm already 109 days into my run, I'm not gonna start over.. I banged her and gave into her on every occasion, not sure where I went wrong. Just need the flags to unlock the Palace in the Ways Between.
Then I can't help ya' there.
Editing stuff isn't really my thing as I have no idea how to do those.

Nononbom

Jul 28, 2018
If you sell your soul to a God the palace will be blocked

Reactions: NODOGAN
Jul 22, 2019
Complaining about the game is what this thread was built on lol
I'll take complaints from people who've actually played the game over your standard f95 thread any day. Bitching about tobs/the cuck cat is way more entertaining than
"How do I play this game"
"Cheats? Save? No I won't read the first page"
"My game is bugged, how do i update"
"assorted incoherent esl garbage"
"Update? Update? Update? Update when? When update? Is this update save compatible? No I won't read two posts up from mine"
"I dislike something about this game" which is immediately met with a horde of weirdos explaining how you're objectively wrong and x game is actually the best thing ever with no flaws.

This thread is positively academic in comparison.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I'll take complaints from people who've actually played the game over your standard f95 thread any day. Bitching about tobs/the cuck cat is way more entertaining than
"Update? Update? Update? Update when? When update? Is this update save compatible? No I won't read two posts up from mine"
"I dislike something about this game" which is immediately met with a horde of weirdos explaining how you're objectively wrong and x game is actually the best thing ever with no flaws.

We boast an IQ above 1.
We smort.

I can count to 10 using letters.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020

Don't forget gems like:
"MTL disgusting"
"How does this thing work since I won't read the changelog"
"More MTL complaints but with ironically MTL-tier English"
"how do I mod????"
"Full gallery?"

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Don't forget gems like:
"MTL disgusting"
"How does this thing work since I won't read the changelog"
"More MTL complaints but with ironically MTL-tier English"
"how do I mod????"
"Full gallery?"
Don't forget the ones with bullshit backstory.

I've played this game a lot before but I lost my save, can someone give me 100% with full gallery?

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Don't forget the ones with bullshit backstory.

I've played this game a lot before but I lost my save, can someone give me 100% with full gallery?
I never really understood those kinds of people. To me, the whole point of the game (unless it's really boring/art is horrendous) is to experience the scenes within the context that it's presented in. Simply going through the gallery cheapens all of that and you might as well just look up ripped CGs on hentai websites. There are very few games where the galleries are good enough to enjoy on their own.

Maybe if they presented a better reason like, "Can't be bothered to unlock the scenes," or "Want to check to see if XYZ fetish is actually a scene or an ending", then I can get behind that. Only game I ever went about looking for a full gallery save was for Ideology in Conflict by Oneone since it takes too much effort to really go on the route you need to unlock the scenes you want to see, let alone unlock the pregnancy mechanics. There's even a flowchart on how to go through the different routes, ffs.

Like come on, if you really wanted me to try and see your glorious erotic drawings in motion, could you at least not make it available upon defeat when the MC is strong af? Losing on purpose is not fun, never fun, never will be fun. Battlefuck mechanics in games kind of mitigate this issue in other titles but never as satisfying as Vitamin Quest and Drop Factory.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Then why you still have you in your party?
I can't remove myself now, can I?
You sure you ain't the stupid one here?

I'd play Brint all day 'coz we don't deserve to be in this dogshit game.
Being in this game is pure torture, hell even an insult to all create-your-own-character thing itself.

Maybe this is how Masochists are made?
Expose to really boring / bad stuff until they start developing a stockholm syndrome of sorts and start having the delusion of enjoying it?
They get used to the pain of dying inside and start feeling pleasure instead~~~

Last edited:
Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
Bubblelord disappeared a while back right? Has he shown any signs of life recently, or do we keep praying he never comes back?

• Haha
Reactions: Avakao

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Firstly you think "its just girl with a dick, nothing wrong", then "well its just a furry, what could go wrong", then "okay, its gay sex of one furry with another, ehhh, kinda weird" and several iterations later "MY GOD, HOW I ENDED UP A SCAT ADDICTED JUNKIE???"
COP (Corruption of Players)?! :sneaky::eek::unsure:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Wait I don't know who the bubblelord person is and why the treatment.
Mind explaining me who and what they did to deserve such?

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes