Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Finally some freaking Brint content! I really hope the next 1 or 2 updates continue to give us more of our Minotaur beefcake in his hometown! Or hell, a few more sex scenes with male characters in general. Don't see why cowgirls should get all the fun when there's a whole city full of hung bull-men that need loving too. :love:
I also want more of Brint's romance storyline. I think we're due to marry him at some stage, right? :unsure:

Tal881

Mar 25, 2021
Anyone else getting a bug where the family house greys out as soon as you step into the square above the paladin, thus making it so you cannot reenter and see the rest of the content?

Reactions: Ssato243

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
when i first started to play this game when going to different zones quest markers use to appear and now they havent for sometime now hope oneday with the updates that quest markers can be restored so that people like myself that have hard time following this game will finally be able to at least do quests again please consider thank you

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
I love the game i played a year ago and still, I didn't get what i wanted the baroness damm

abcdefj123

May 27, 2018
Anyone have a save with gallery unlocked? The save editor is hard to use and I'm not sure which flags need setting

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
We have a gallery?
I dunno, been months since last time i played (still waiting for the level 7 update to download and play through the new area) but we used to have a gallery on the menu where those images they started to put halfway through sex-scenes description were all archived, not sure if that's still a thing.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
OK guys, so I technically "finished" the blowjob scene. I say technically since I did finish writing it but I am going to need to edit word structure,timing and grammer wherever it is necessary. If you notice anything weird, wrong, please inform me. I will edit all of my text when i finish writing every planned scene (4-7 is my aimed number). By tommorow or in two days I should have finished another one.
But also, If you feel like I am derailing things with my posting, please let me know. Not my intention.
-raw document
this is where you can place text,set certain character parameters (in this case pc dick size,cum capacity and personality) and see how it will look inside of the game.

Hey MonteNetro, this will sound like heresy around here, but you could open a thread on the forums and post the Gdoc there. More often than not someone will check your project and comment their opinion.
I do feel inadequate since I never really posted anything finished when it comes to submission on the forums. So I feel that me posting half finished doc will set a certain unwanted precedent (that what I am doing is fine) to others. As in, posting unfinished work in hope of finishing it. Than never following up on it. Basically cloging the page. Not something that I will happen to me (I think) but who knows. But if you feel like it is fine than sure, I will do it fleep.

Don’t be scared to share it on the CoC2 4chan general, replies tend to be constructive.
That is the first place where I posted my stuff. No worries there. The last thing I want is pushing back my writing from public in fear of it not being good enough.

Duuuuude your scenes take account how much height the PC has and how many cocks the PC has too. Noiceeeee!!

Dunno much to comment on the writing style but doesn't feel immersion breaking to the CoC2 standards in my opinion. Heck at least more boys to sub. Keep at it mate.
First impressions are pretty good! The writing style looks like it would fit right in CoC2, in a good way. Don't worry about 1k words taking a few hours. The difference between imagining scenes and putting them on paper is usually a daunting one.

Keep at it!
Thank you for kind compliments.

Last edited:

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
When can we fuck Lumia? I've been waiting for it for so long.
She will be added some time in the future. Her release would also follow introduction of godly Valkery TF. A type of story TF that has story and RP significance.
Has there been any more Berwyn content recently
No, all new Berwyn content will be released in large patch around next year. Including stuff like genderbend (Wynne being female presentign Berwyn), dom/sub/neutral system, Matiha (his big titties mistress) as potential poly lover along with Berwyn or your slave. All of it can be found in here thread, from page given onwards.

So this game does not have h-scenes other than text-based?
All text, yes.

Finally some freaking Brint content! I really hope the next 1 or 2 updates continue to give us more of our Minotaur beefcake in his hometown! Or hell, a few more sex scenes with male characters in general. Don't see why cowgirls should get all the fun when there's a whole city full of hung bull-men that need loving too. :love:
I also want more of Brint's romance storyline. I think we're due to marry him at some stage, right? :unsure:
Yes, all of the (current) Brint expansion will be steadily released over next couple of months. Including his marriage.

Last edited:

James3

Dec 12, 2018
They seem like massive bitches considering if they have all this power you would think the demons wouldn't get this far
What far? I can literally fuck around for weeks and Kas either doesn't do anything new or is right where I left her with what she is doing. Perhaps they're the explanation.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes