Jul 22, 2019
what do you think Kasyrra and her demons would do to this world's kids once everyone was a completely amoral sex-crazed degenerate? Respect the age of consent?
of course, you ever seen a child demon? just because she's the bad guy doesn't mean she's a bad guy.

If Brienne is in your party, do not LOSE to the hobgoblins. The depiction is brutal.
just do what every sane person does and save edit your stats to max, while only playing on story difficulty. combat in these games is boring as hell anyway, and you have a dedicated throw button if you want to lose.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Beats me, the 'one companion per writer' rule has apparently been thrown out since I'm assuming Skow is the one writing that witch's companion content, and she already has Azzyran. So I'm assuming that this deadline will be pushed back and eventually abandoned too.
Yeah Balak is doing Viviane, he's one of the game coders and has written that character, Nelia, lupine scounts and a boatload of clothes/armor for the game.

I'd say B passed the one companion rule since he's currently writing Berwyn and Agni who's a pheonix bard companion. Also Wsan in a sense that Brint/Brienne are like completely different characters.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
just do what every sane person does and save edit your stats to max, while only playing on story difficulty. combat in these games is boring as hell anyway, and you have a dedicated throw button if you want to lose.
Not to mention unoptimised as well, if the few times some daring players actually managed to beat Kas without save editing are an indicator. On top of that, the companion system is pointless since you can breeze through the game with the same party you started with: Brint and Cait. You can't even get rid of Cait unless you decide to become a healer instead.

If save editing stats is somehow too 'dishonourable', just pick the noble scion background and then give yourself enough money to rival a Saudi prince. That way, you're giving yourself an advantage and it still fits your chosen background.

WazaQQXOXO

Jul 10, 2021
You're preaching the converted. I didn't trigger this scene personally I wanted to warn other users. I saw that mess posted on 4CHAN, Tobs is mental.

I don't even know why they tried to bother implementing combat, it's wonkiness incarnate. I'm trying to port the game to an other engine so I don't have to bother with that shit.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
I've actually gone through the whole game without ever having Cait in my party, on normal with a fighter though. For early stages just gotta get Atugia and Brint, farm the monsters south of the main hub 'til lvl 2/3 and that's it.

Game isn't balanced so just by doing that i was overleveled for most of it, and by the time i hit 5/6 Brienne, Arona and my PC pretty much killed anything in 3 rounds tops.

Also, shouldn't have checked 4chan. Apparantely Savin is writing a threesome with Brienne and Elthara, and Gardeford with her and Atugia. We gonna be lucky if shit's as cucky as the threesome with Azyrran.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tatoba and Kallisto
Jul 22, 2019
I didn't trigger this scene personally I wanted to warn other users. I saw that mess posted on 4CHAN, Tobs is mental.
It's also just incredibly dumb to include an actual rape scene in a patreon game, only takes one pissed off schizo to write up a full on report to get the whole account in trouble. No idea how savin didn't catch that scene, they're usually pretty careful to make sure loss scenes are written like weird forced consensual sex scenes instead of actual noncon stuff.

And agreed, combat in almost every smut game is absolutely ass. There's a few who do it okay, like last sovereign (price for freedom is also putting an insane amount of effort into theirs), but generally it just feels like annoying, poorly thought through padding.

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
Hold on, was this update seriously just a sex scene with Brint/Brienne's mom (can't re-enter their house or interact with her or Rina after this scene currently by the way), a short introduction to the main city, and a couple of backlogged busts being placed?

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
I'd say B passed the one companion rule since he's currently writing Berwyn and Agni who's a pheonix bard companion. Also Wsan in a sense that Brint/Brienne are like completely different characters.
I'd give Wsan a pass (not just cuz he's my favorite writer on the team) because Brint and Brienne can't exist at the same time. So while he's technically writing two companions, he's not actually bloating the companion roster - which seemed to be one of Savin's main issues when he made that rule. And B was essentially given Berwyn after Hugs got das boot, kinda doesn't seem fair that he misses out on his own creation because of picking up someone else's slack.

Anyway none of this actually matters because Savin has 3 companions he's writing for so...lol.

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
Yes.

Did you like it?
Well, if I was Savin or a member or his team, I would certainly like releasing a negligible amount of content for a decent paycheck every month. If I were one of the poor souls paying for that content I would be disappointed, but as a dirty pirate I will continue to benefit off the backs of others and make fun of the management.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Man, the more we come to interact with the gods, the more I come to despise them (though maybe that's intended?). There's something about repeatedly being told that whatever happens is all just "amusement" and "entertainment" to them that really grinds my gears. It's getting to the point where I hope, at some point, we'll have the option of siding with Kas (not redeeming her, just straight up join the demon side) halfway through the story and ruin the world forever just to spite them, see how amusing they find that.
Although admittedly, reading the last few pages of this thread has been discouraging, I was unaware there were this many issues going on with the game behind the scenes. It's making me a bit skittish about supporting it.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes