Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
But only if you did not build the temple and did not decided yourself for Kas in the end. Because Temple without Kas makes her a slut where you two will share gangbangs and Kas ending is kind of the Monster Girl Encyclopedia ending.
I won't be surprised if Cait's ending is the planned TRUE ending for this game.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I won't be surprised if Cait's ending is the planned TRUE ending for this game.
Somehow I have the feeling Savin want to reverse corruption. So that in the end the shit turns really MGE where everyone thanks Demons and their Corruption are bad when there is in reality sweet love in it while those normies fuck with everything despite love.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Somehow I have the feeling Savin want to reverse corruption. So that in the end the shit turns really MGE where everyone thanks Demons and their Corruption are bad when there is in reality sweet love in it while those normies fuck with everything despite love.
So basically the ending in CoC1 where we purify Lethice?

Reactions: Ssato243

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
He sure seems to believe 1on1 relationships like Kaz and Champion's are kinky and forbidden, while gf chugging down hobo spunk by the gallons is goals :KEK:

WazaQQXOXO

Jul 10, 2021
Well, try to avoid a Lillith's Throne scenario where your janky ass code you started with holds back the entire project and you're too scared to start the whole thing over with your newfound knowledge. Do not fear the revamp. Poor Inno. You could get so much more done if you'd just revamp.
I won't argue with that one, I learned that lesson during my LT's playthrough. It's a shame that Inno doesn't have a proper development roadmap, her project has a great potential.

Now, getting writers for the game is something else you'll likely need to figure out. Can probably recruit from one of the chans or here.
I doubt I can open my current project to community writers, but I'll keep it in mind for the next one in line.
I must hone first my writing / coding skills before I could consider myself competent enough to successfully pull a successor to the original CoC.

minoslune

Aug 17, 2017
If I remember right, in addition to having porked the bacon (sorry, I had to), you also have to either be a kitsune, or have the champion of hawkethorne or marsher baron titles unlocked. (I probably spelled that wrong, but you should get the point)
Ok, seems like something else needs to happen, I tried it yesterday and I got both titles I even equipped the champion of hawkerthorn one and have done it with Rindo but no luck. No new dialogues or anything :( does anyone have any idea what it could be?

Kroenen12

May 25, 2020
Ok, seems like something else needs to happen, I tried it yesterday and I got both titles I even equipped the champion of hawkerthorn one and have done it with Rindo but no luck. No new dialogues or anything :( does anyone have any idea what it could be?
(y)
rindo.png

Reactions: Fiz1247

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
let me also shoot out this idea: if you don't like the game just mod the parts you don't like out or add your own parts.

Edit: However, NEVER claim you own the game or created the game.

stuffinabox

Aug 15, 2018
Watching the spaghetti unravel and the fact that they tried porting the code over makes it seem incredibly lazy on the devs part. To put it simply, you could start a family, career and have a whole different life in the time it takes them to code/finish one simple sequel.

Fikedever

May 26, 2020
On top of that, the COC2 modding scene is quite limited. I think there are four, five folks that are working on adding new content, and on top that, the game engine is a mess to modify.
It's slow going, but I'm trying to fix that.
From there, I realized that working on a new project, even with my limited coding skills, would probably be more constructive than trying to mod COC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do not fear the revamp.
The return of the vampire? There goes the Patreon money...

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
1639049376815.png
I broke all of my tables so I'll try walls this time.

*Head banging intensifies*

Also, the report I sent about a month ago finally got resolved~~~
It only took them A MONTH!!!

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes