WazaQQXOXO

Jul 10, 2021
Is it known if all this anti-cheat built into the game code is interfering with the coc2 team's ability to code aswell?
I can't answer this question for the life of me, my programming knowledge is quite limited.
I doubt they're incompetent enough to come up with an engine designed in such a way the anti-modification system actually messes with implementing updates.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
well if you mean for coc2 mod support for android is heavily dependent on how the app is stored on the phone and if the user is willing to or even can sideload apps.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
I can't answer this question for the life of me, my programming knowledge is quite limited.
I doubt they're incompetent enough to come up with an engine designed in such a way the anti-modification system actually messes with implementing updates.
what do you mean by anti cheat I haven't seen any of that.

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
Does the save editor work? Save it to local in the game, load it into save editor, edit number of coins, save to local in the editor. Load in game , number of coins still at zero. What gives?

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
has anyone successfully got the "cum cascade" perk? trying to give it to myself just has it being removed when I change scene.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
In the end I still don't know if the mod support android or it was Desktop only :HideThePain:
Tried it with the google on android yet? I could have sworn i see some people say it works.
I'll test it out for ya then.

Edit: Fuck, mine seems to get stuck on loading

Last edited:

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
has anyone successfully got the "cum cascade" perk? trying to give it to myself just has it being removed when I change scene.
You have to be above a certain level of corruption or it auto-removes, I forget the exact number, but I think it's on the smutosaur.us wiki.

EDIT: Only works at 75 corruption or higher. So highly corrupted runs only.

Last edited:
Reactions: jfmherokiller

marctbg

Jan 6, 2021
Does the save editor work? Save it to local in the game, load it into save editor, edit number of coins, save to local in the editor. Load in game , number of coins still at zero. What gives?
Are you playing on android or browser? If you're playing on the browser, open the web development interface and switch to the console. Type in "pc." and following the dot operator it'll enumerate a list of variables and functions you can play with. If you edited the save file via a text/json parser and it's saying it is corrupted just type "taintedSave=false" in the console, hit enter and save over the once 'tainted' save file. If you're playing on android, see if you can export/import your save files, you literally won't find a trainer/save editor more powerful than the web development kit as not only can you alter functions you can change variables and flags in 'realtime' (as opposed to saving and reloading). You can create brand new functions and alter the vary nature of the engine (assuming you're willing to deobfuscate some poorly written code that's chewed up and spit out of some sort of code conversion process [it isn't too bad to understand, just very poorly done and pretty ugly]), of course that is assuming you want to extent COCII some how, you could not bother and just cheat for coin "pc.credits=(512*10**6)" will give you 512,000,000 coin.

delete flag.[name of event] if you wanna try a one-off scene a few times you don't know the name to, or wanna swap brint/brienne again flags are your go to [the world is your oyster] . Hell, you could just type the scene in and cut straight to victory/defeat sex scenes of your choice*.

*On that note: anybody knows the name of the scene with the centaur and female gnoll, I kindy wanna know what happens if you loss first hand.

Summarized:
Ctrl + Shift + I = To open the web SDK on chrome based browsers
click on console and enter
"pc.credits += 50000", to give your self an extra 50k coin
"pc.addItem(ITEMS.[name of item])" to give yourself an item
type in "ITEMS", hit enter and click on the small arrow pointing to the right just below it , it'll give you a list of items you can give yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xaldin and JTakiyaa
Feb 5, 2018
If you are using one of the backer versions it won't work, public only.
Regarding that, anyone got new update?

Last edited:

WazaQQXOXO

Jul 10, 2021

There’s a lovely new resident of the Wayfort ready to sweep you off your feet this week, plus some willing new holes to fill (and a pole to be filled by) in Khor’minos.

0.4.26 Patch Notes:

• There’s a new brothel now open in Khor’minos. Two whores (Mimi, , and Nikol, ) are there already. More to follow.
  • More progress on the Wayfort, including a new resident you can bump into at the old tower (also by Skow)!
  • Busts for all the new characters + a new CG set for the Wayfort’s horny new occupant.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes