WaterH20

May 5, 2018

0.4.26 Patch Notes:

• There’s a new brothel now open in Khor’minos. Two whores (Mimi, , and Nikol, ) are there already. More to follow.
  • More progress on the Wayfort, including a new resident you can bump into at the old tower (also by Skow)!
  • Busts for all the new characters + a new CG set for the Wayfort’s horny new occupant.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I really have to ponder about the point of this when the milk stalls exist.
I was thinking of the exact same thing. What is the purpose of this, when the milk stalls are a glorified brothel to begin with?

Also another empty ass update. This game is heavily bottlenecked by shitty coding pace.

Edit: I kinda take it back. I like the Dragon girl's art at least. Nice CG.

Also I wanted to see Aileh again anyway so this is cool. Oyakodon and all. She gives a lot of info about Kas which is great.

Kas apparently used to soap her daughters' tongues for swearing. Also she doesn't understand love or affection, which makes sense.

Only issue is, why was Aileh introduced without any sex scenes ffs?

Last edited:

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
Pretty sure at least some of these are left-over tags from TiTS. Don't think all of these are actually supported by CoC.
It seems that most of them are leftovers, except the elf, leothran and the one used on the new content. But the others:
Anemone
Gooey
Frog
CUNTSNAKE <-(dead giveaway)
etc

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Tomorrow... :KEK:

That reminds me of the previous fuck-up they've done when all the characters lost their damn abilities and it took a bit to fix.

Khuntai

Jun 5, 2018
An update that took nine (9) (nueve) days to release has this many bugs? Not to mention that apparently the prostitute trap has supposedly been in coding for some time. Pure laziness and incompetence.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
It seems that most of them are leftovers, except the elf, leothran and the one used on the new content. But the others:
Anemone
Gooey
Frog
CUNTSNAKE <-(dead giveaway)
etc
I kind of hope they have kangaroos Id love to carry around my kits in my pouch.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes