MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
I can't believe that tobs is such an asshole. I am shocked, stunned, appalled, befuddled, rattled ... mystified, perplexed, dazed, that someone who said that his own companion would become a deity could have a superiority complex.
He said that? How's that even going to work, the seven were wraiths who just ate so much they actually grew a conscience. They're not even real gods but I guess this going to be like Arona chieftain situation where your character wanting to take the companions place is unfathomable for "reasons"

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
Is there a table or guide on the wiki (im on the bus home so 4g is crappy) on transformation guides, I've read the article on what each transformation item does, and it's really good but what I mean is there a an a piece of artwork showing an idea of what each full transformation looks like male and female versions?

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Is there a table or guide on the wiki (im on the bus home so 4g is crappy) on transformation guides, I've read the article on what each transformation item does, and it's really good but what I mean is there a an a piece of artwork showing an idea of what each full transformation looks like male and female versions?
There are not variation on sex scenes, even if you look like eldritch horror. Most of the time it change only lines like "Hey you %insert race here, unless you look like a eldritch horror then chimera%..."

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
There are not variation on sex scenes, even if you look like eldritch horror. Most of the time it change only lines like "Hey you %insert race here, unless you look like a eldritch horror then chimera%..."
Thank you for the reply, and just read my post, not to bad for riding on roads resembling a cheese grater lol uk roads are terrible lol

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Thank you for the reply, and just read my post, not to bad for riding on roads resembling a cheese grater lol uk roads are terrible lol
Each item correspond with specific race. Which exactly usually clear from item description.
You could check how each race looks like in...whats it called, fluff, encyclopedia...lemme check...Journal->Codex. Also there are bullshit about society, history, how they reproduct...reproduces...increase their numbers through mitosis. But it would be a text description only.

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
Each item correspond with specific race. Which exactly usually clear from item description.
You could check how each race looks like in...whats it called, fluff, encyclopedia...lemme check...Journal->Codex. Also there are bullshit about society, history, how they reproduct...reproduces...increase their numbers through mitosis. But it would be a text description only.
That's fine I'm currently a demon morph with two dicks, a pussy and tits lol bear tail and wolf mane yes I've been eating all the transformation items experimenting.... I need to eat some roots of man lol

j_ericson

Aug 28, 2021
He said that? How's that even going to work, the seven were wraiths who just ate so much they actually grew a conscience. They're not even real gods but I guess this going to be like Arona chieftain situation where your character wanting to take the companions place is unfathomable for "reasons"
The Savarran gods are wraiths, but the Marethan one's are real higher powers and Taoth has travelled to Savarra and is having his followers terrorise the local kitsune. See Kinu and Raphael. The plan is that at the end of Kinu's princess maker ripoff quest Keros lures Taoth into the Astral plain with you and Kiyoko there and he tries to absorb him but it doesn't go to plan and Kiyoko ends up doing it because she's been in the astral so long that it favors her apparently. And that is how Savarra got it's first actual deity since maybe it's creation.

I can't wait to see how other writers will bullshitise their companions just to keep up with Kiyoko's divine power boost.

WaterH20

May 5, 2018

• 0.4.31 Patch Notes:
  • After sexing her, you can now find Daliza crashing in your bedroom at the Wayfort when you try and sleep — thus unlocking the ability to sleep with her at the Wayfort as you please!
  • Speaking of which, there’s now a bedmate-choosing UI that lets you pick who you partner with and where (Frost Hound, the Wayfort, and at camp). Dal’s currently the only person who’ll sleep with you at the fort as far as I know, mind you!
  • Khor’minos Main Street has been expanded to include a tavern with a pair of sexable new NPCs, an alchemist and a mage (with several new items), and a minstrel. The salamander dickgirl bar-babe even comes with a new PC pregnancy!

WazaQQXOXO

Jul 10, 2021
"Just to try and finish on a deadline that got slapped on me," wait, Bubble thought, after a bout of furious typing but before pausing for a second, that wording, makes it seem like i'm blaming Cuck-Lord. "Fairly," he added begrudgingly.

Shit's funny, man. Didn't know these people lowkey hated eachother but makes complete sense and i'm here for it.

Just don't post screens of Savin ranting about Brienne and how loyal she is. Those might be a bit too much in our current situation.
You're safe pal, I ditched out Fen's discord a long time ago. The worst is I still remember Savin shipping the whole Brienne x Arona shebang.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes