arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Well unfortunately it seems that they are in the mode of creating NPCs that we may never see again or that they will only have a fucking scene that you may be able to repeat. I really do not understand, it would not be more profitable and easy for them to simply add content to the characters that already exist instead of creating new ones, the funny thing is that with these new characters I bet they will also forget about them, well, on the positive side, maybe they will create a male character who manages to beat Brint or Berwyn.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Well unfortunately it seems that they are in the mode of creating NPCs that we may never see again or that they will only have a fucking scene that you may be able to repeat.
I have a suspicion (violin enters...TENSION) that they add new NPC by patrons requests. Like "I want a %race name% character with %sex% that looks like/have %tactic-technical characteristics of a character% that possible to fuck with/in a way %hot kinky joe reference%".

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Well unfortunately it seems that they are in the mode of creating NPCs that we may never see again or that they will only have a fucking scene that you may be able to repeat. I really do not understand, it would not be more profitable and easy for them to simply add content to the characters that already exist instead of creating new ones, the funny thing is that with these new characters I bet they will also forget about them, well, on the positive side, maybe they will create a male character who manages to beat Brint or Berwyn.
It does make for some great comedy tho. Like, last time my Champ ever saw his horse-wives was at the wedding :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Which makes me think, pretty sure Atani or whatever her name is should have given birth by now, 4390583498639689 in-game days later, but fuck me if i'm ever going down there for no reason :KEK:

Primus203

Nov 4, 2019
The Savarran gods are wraiths, but the Marethan one's are real higher powers and Taoth has travelled to Savarra and is having his followers terrorise the local kitsune. See Kinu and Raphael. The plan is that at the end of Kinu's princess maker ripoff quest Keros lures Taoth into the Astral plain with you and Kiyoko there and he tries to absorb him but it doesn't go to plan and Kiyoko ends up doing it because she's been in the astral so long that it favors her apparently. And that is how Savarra got it's first actual deity since maybe it's creation.

I can't wait to see how other writers will bullshitise their companions just to keep up with Kiyoko's divine power boost.
The easiest way to balance would be the idea that a gods power is a reflection of their followers faith. As a new god Kiyoko would have inherently more power but with no followers it would be a significant amount of time before she was obscenely stronger. By that time your adventure should be over and it doesn't mater for gameplay anymore.

Oct 4, 2019
It seems like it would actually physically hurt them to finish one thing before they start on something else, and that is the biggest issue with this game. It's a collection of half-finished plot-threads instead of one cohesive whole. They start one thing, only to leave it half-finished and then jump back over to something else. As an example, since it's something I have wanted for a while, Brienne's family quest. I was super excited when it was getting updates and content, but the last time it was touched was around the first week of November, and they just let it sit there unfinished. That one is so perplexing to me, because they left it in a state where you can't even interact with Rina or Cassia when you get to the point it's at, there are no repeatable scenes. Sure, they put content and updates out at a reasonable pace, but their workflow seems to be atrocious. They are all over the place.

Reactions: Dwemer and JTakiyaa
Oct 4, 2019
I was actually thinking about that the other day, and came to the conclusion that they were either purposefully releasing things slow or that it was taking a while to code.

I guessed as much. I've already complained far too much about this but fuck they need more coders.
Yeah, it does seem like they might need more coders. Because I don't see it being the writing that is slowing them down, unless that argument that was posted earlier has some truth to it.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
I have a suspicion (violin enters...TENSION) that they add new NPC by patrons requests. Like "I want a %race name% character with %sex% that looks like/have %tactic-technical characteristics of a character% that possible to fuck with/in a way %hot kinky joe reference%".
It's either commission or writers self interest. The "What content would you like to be added to the game" thread does fuck all in the forum.

How long does it usually take for a new version to get here?
Once a week according to their schedule

Rickart

Jan 24, 2018
Question about the new update: how do you unlock Serena's sex scenes? I've gone through all her conversation options over multiple in game days, but it still says we don't "know each other well enough" to have sex.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
I guessed as much. I've already complained far too much about this but fuck they need more coders.
Bold of you to assume they have more than one.

It's either commission or writers self interest. The "What content would you like to be added to the game" thread does fuck all in the forum.
If i'm not mistaken even Agni was a commission. So yeah. If it's true, it sure does explain a lot.

And hell, tragicomedy aside, that Savin offered to pay BubbleLord for his 'work' explains even more. Like, even Tobs was working for free up until some time ago. And we out here wondering why this game got so much random shit in it, probably because the lead relies on what's basically fan-content :KEK:

Reactions: JTakiyaa

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Question about the new update: how do you unlock Serena's sex scenes? I've gone through all her conversation options over multiple in game days, but it still says we don't "know each other well enough" to have sex.
Unless you just skimmed over it, you should have had a conversation where she invited you to come to her school to talk to her students. From 8:30 am to 12:30 pm there should be a star panel at the most northern square in the city. After the event you can fuck her.

Rickart

Jan 24, 2018
Unless you just skimmed over it, you should have had a conversation where she invited you to come to her school to talk to her students. From 8:30 am to 12:30 pm there should be a star panel at the most northern square in the city. After the event you can fuck her.
Thank you, and yes I skimmed. In my defense, there was a massive amount of text. XD

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
And we out here wondering why this game got so much random shit in it, probably because the lead relies on what's basically fan-content :KEK:
Weird thing to complain about when CoC and TiTS are the same. There are large swathes of both that are community submissions.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes