destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I would say that so far, the issue comes from the fact that this world entirely resolves around the authors OCs: the games narratives goes into every single direction, like a goddam headless chicken. It is next to impossible to come up with a decent writing when the devs are going bonkers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I love, love this. It just proves it further. Tobs is always fucking hostile in the game writing, so it only serves that he is a hostile piece of shit IRL too. That writing has to come from something.

His first instinct is to try and humiliate his coworker in public chat.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
I would say that so far, the issue comes from the fact that this world entirely resolves around the authors OCs: the games narratives goes into every single direction, like a goddam headless chicken. It is next to impossible to come up with a decent writing when the devs are going bonkers.

"Just to try and finish on a deadline that got slapped on me," wait, Bubble thought, after a bout of furious typing but before pausing for a second, that wording, makes it seem like i'm blaming Cuck-Lord. "Fairly," he added begrudgingly.

Shit's funny, man. Didn't know these people lowkey hated eachother but makes complete sense and i'm here for it.

Just don't post screens of Savin ranting about Brienne and how loyal she is. Those might be a bit too much in our current situation.

View attachment 1615184
I have no idea what it could be, for now...
That makes me think a threesome, in which case i take back wanting something. No more shitty threesomes with Brienne shoved in them, i'd rather have nothing.

Last edited:

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019

Looking forward to more of this than game updates honestly. This is quite entertaining.

Jul 22, 2019
I love, love this. It just proves it further. Tobs is always fucking hostile in the game writing, so it only serves that he is a hostile piece of shit IRL too. That writing has to come from something.

His first instinct is to try and humiliate his coworker in public chat.
Nah, bubs is consistently a cunt to almost everyone I've ever seen him interact with, and puts absolutely zero effort into actually making content, let alone content that people would like. I can't blame tobs at all for wanting to call him out, especially with the complete lack of respect bubs has shown for the fox stuff with all the takahiro garbage (and the thankfully vetoed ntr scene).

I don't think there's any reason to believe he's going to change just from polite internal discussion, calling him out publicly is probably a good way to either shame him into doing stuff or make him fuck off and stop wasting a companion slot.

That being said I very much doubt that much thought went into it, outside tobs just being annoyed at the "soon tm" shit a bunch of writers pull constantly, but can't fault him at all for directing it at bubs.

Like, keep in mind bubs reacted to people not liking the takahiro content and being happy you can just disable it by saying that even if it's disabled it still happens and it's actually super realistic for an aggressive alcoholic retard that nobody likes to get laid constantly, and that everyone should just deal with that because real life. He's legitimately one of the only writers that manages to be much less likable than tobs, and doesn't have anywhere near his work ethic.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Nah, bubs is consistently a cunt to almost everyone I've ever seen him interact with, and puts absolutely zero effort into actually making content, let alone content that people would like. I can't blame tobs at all for wanting to call him out, especially with the complete lack of respect bubs has shown for the fox stuff with all the takahiro garbage (and the thankfully vetoed ntr scene).

I don't think there's any reason to believe he's going to change just from polite internal discussion, calling him out publicly is probably a good way to either shame him into doing stuff or make him fuck off and stop wasting a companion slot.

That being said I very much doubt that much thought went into it, outside tobs just being annoyed at the "soon tm" shit a bunch of writers pull constantly, but can't fault him at all for directing it at bubs.

Like, keep in mind bubs reacted to people not liking the takahiro content and being happy you can just disable it by saying that even if it's disabled it still happens and it's actually super realistic for an aggressive alcoholic retard that nobody likes to get laid constantly, and that everyone should just deal with that because real life. He's legitimately one of the only writers that manages to be much less likable than tobs, and doesn't have anywhere near his work ethic.
Dude, I mean absolutely no offense to you but if you've worked in any professional environment you know that you don't just shit out on coworkers if their incompetence isn't affecting you.

I might understand Tobs going apeshit if Bubs was somehow bottlenecking Tobs' progress. He isn't. Only Bubs content that has anything to do with Tobs is Takahiro which itself has little to do with the rest of the kitsune anyway.

The actual duty of reminding a writer to get their shit done belongs to the boss, Savin. It shouldn't be up to Tobs to decide to speed things up via public humiliation, which is why even the other writers there shit on him for doing what he did.

I agree that BL is a vindictive, arrogant piece of shit that cannot handle his content not being liked or being liked less than others'. However this shitshow just shows that Savin has no control over his workers and Tobs is still in the wrong.

Last edited:
Jul 22, 2019
Dude, I mean absolutely no offense to you but if you've worked in any professional environment you know that you don't just shit out on coworkers if their incompetence isn't affecting you.

And Bubble's shit writing surely doesn't affect Tobs because Tobs' content is very isolated anyway.

I might understand Tobs going apeshit if Bubs was somehow bottlenecking Tobs' progress. He isn't. Only Bubs content that has anything to do with Tobs is Takahiro which itself has little to do with the rest of the kitsune anyway.

The reality of the matter is person A decided to shit on person B publicly just because he could. There isn't really a good reason for that to happen.

The actual duty of reminding a writer to get their shit done belongs to the boss, Savin. It shouldn't be up to Tobs to decide to speed things up via public humiliation, which is why even the other writers there shit on him for doing what he did.

C'mon man. Bubs is a dick but that doesn't necessitate shit like that.
I mean yeah, if this was a professional workplace I'd have expected bubs to have been dropped a good while ago. It's just not, as much as we might wish savin would hold people to task more.

Bubs shit writing is one of the few that would impact tobs, takahiro is right there in the middle of the fox shit and involves a good few of the fox characters, generally completely ignoring previous characterization or how their society generally works.

Frankly I don't really care what will thinks, he's ass at actually releasing content too. Remember Einen? How long was that character hyped before he just completely didn't actually write anything for her and missed the deadline? The only other writer that commented on it is balak, who I don't know at all outside a supposed upcoming companion.

Also, like, do we not remember how fucking terrible the bats ended up being? Clearly the deadline and internal stuff didn't do anything, so why care if they're being respected or not? What's the worst case scenario? Bubs gets mad and quits? They're not gonna drop tobs, he's been carrying the update notes for ages now (alongside wsan in bursts and occasionally savin), so what's the downside to him posting that?

Expecting people to act professionally when savin doesn't run the dev team like a professional is dumb. The only fault here is with savin for not stopping these issues way before they get to this point.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I mean yeah, if this was a professional workplace I'd have expected bubs to have been dropped a good while ago. It's just not, as much as we might wish savin would hold people to task more.

Bubs shit writing is one of the few that would impact tobs, takahiro is right there in the middle of the fox shit and involves a good few of the fox characters, generally completely ignoring previous characterization or how their society generally works.

Frankly I don't really care what will thinks, he's ass at actually releasing content too. Remember Einen? How long was that character hyped before he just completely didn't actually write anything for her and missed the deadline? The only other writer that commented on it is balak, who I don't know at all outside a supposed upcoming companion.

Also, like, do we not remember how fucking terrible the bats ended up being? Clearly the deadline and internal stuff didn't do anything, so why care if they're being respected or not? What's the worst case scenario? Bubs gets mad and quits? They're not gonna drop tobs, he's been carrying the update notes for ages now (alongside wsan in bursts and occasionally savin), so what's the downside to him posting that?

Expecting people to act professionally when savin doesn't run the dev team like a professional is dumb. The only fault here is with savin for not stopping these issues way before they get to this point.
Agree to disagree. I still don't think BL being a shitlord justifies shit behavior from others.

Reactions: youngethan

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
It's been s long time since I played this, I think I'm going to pick it up again.

Question though, had there been any news classes added like druid or shaman. When I started there was only black mage (my choice) thief white mage and s warrior if o remember correctly.

Edit forgot the list based class

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020

Bobin1001

Jan 16, 2018
uhhhhh another helia?
But can she be impregnated? That seems to be the biggest problems with fenoxo wanting you to get pregnant instead of you be the person impregnating others. 30 ways to get pregnant in Coc2 and 34 ways for TiTS. While impregnating npc only has 28 ways for Coc2 and 22 ways for TiTS. And these numbers don't even include end game pregnancies (which makes more sense being slated towards you getting pregnant).
Why? Futa's have fully functional vaginas so why can't you impregnate them?

I'm out here risking getting raped and these bitches don't want have any children but are more than willing to have me carry kids. Hope the demons win and all of them get raped while I plow my demon waifu full of imp babies to conquer more worlds. At least she's willing to settle down.

Child support payments should also be a thing. Be even cooler for the player as random encounter can happen with child support collector fights.
"Sir, you need to pay support for the child!" said the child support collector with a stern look on his face.
<selects fight the collector>
"I'm about to add additional child support payments in a moment." you said with a lustful smirk as you stepped towards the collector.
Those would be some amazing scenes with new characters being introduced to the game. Could even have the child support collectors deliver the money to you and add a sex scene there.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
People, she is a dickgirl. Non eggy butt babies are a nono, bono?

But can she be impregnated? That seems to be the biggest problems with fenoxo wanting you to get pregnant instead of you be the person impregnating others. 30 ways to get pregnant in Coc2 and 34 ways for TiTS. While impregnating npc only has 28 ways for Coc2 and 22 ways for TiTS. And these numbers don't even include end game pregnancies (which makes more sense being slated towards you getting pregnant).
Why? Futa's have fully functional vaginas so why can't you impregnate them?

I'm out here risking getting raped and these bitches don't want have any children but are more than willing to have me carry kids. Hope the demons win and all of them get raped while I plow my demon waifu full of imp babies to conquer more worlds. At least she's willing to settle down.

Child support payments should also be a thing. Be even cooler for the player as random encounter can happen with child support collector fights.
"Sir, you need to pay support for the child!" said the child support collector with a stern look on his face.
<selects fight the collector>
"I'm about to add additional child support payments in a moment." you said with a lustful smirk as you stepped towards the collector.
Those would be some amazing scenes with new characters being introduced to the game. Could even have the child support collectors deliver the money to you and add a sex scene there.
In TiTS, pregnancy is pretty bad on both sides on the spectrum so I will agree with you there.

But with CoC2, just looking at numbers does not tell you the whole story.

A lot of NPC pregnancies done by PC are unique, champion is only one that can get them pregnant, have your champion and girl comment on her state and do come with some kind of unique scenes. Kiyoko, Brienne, Hretha, Rindo, Miko, Infrith, Rags, Arona, Cat Harem, Zhara... Like, man, I feel like dick wielding champions have it good.

But when it comed the PC being the bearer... Compared to above, we are shit out of luck! Most of the pregnancies are either tied to generic NPCs and their individual races and no one comments on them. If they do comment, it is just that one scene at end or the beginning.
Hell, sometimes game even likes to remind you how unimportant your champion is with stuff like Elf boy or Garret not giving a hoot that you are pregnant, patting you on the back and leaving you on your own. Or how Keros, who was originally male, has PC pregnancy content related to him as a girl. Or how Takahiro expansion will be about you helping him get together with Azami and your reward for doing so will be you being his second wife/concubine and being graced with privliged of being one of his girls/boys. So while with Miko, Rindo and Kiyoko you get a top billing, when it comes to the champion themselves, they are side attraction.

The best ones we have are undoubtedly Arona, Brint, Berwyn and Lyric with Arona and Brint are probably most detailed ones.

Brint is objectively good in terms of content and scenes when it comes to pregnant champion, but I do not like the fact that he has many bastards across the continent. And the fact that he has and is going to have a lot of of scenes where he will be able to knock up other NPCs thus making me feel less special in comparison to what my dickgirl champion has with Brienne.

Arona was great, but than her recently added pregnancy expansion had to retroactively worsen it by making her having your children feel more important than the ones you bear for her. And same with Brint , being able to knock up many other NPCs at expense of making champion feel like another bitch in her pile.

Berwyn has less content than these 2 above, but he gets major pluses on my end for only being able to knock up PC and you need to develop relationshi with him which makes it feel more genuine. Even if logic is pretty video horny. But we may lose the ability to have his children after expansion and I am little muffled that Matiha may be able to get pregnant by him. But I at least know it is going to be optional, judging by Bs track record.

And Lyric is simple. He comments on your state, shows concern and is there for you when giving birth. Makes me feel good that my champion has someone to rely on. And is champion devoted which is always nice in my book.

But, besides those 4, rest of our 30 avalide sires are lacking. Especially if we compare it to bearers, even though there are less of them. I just hope that what Savins has planned for champion pregnancy ends up like those 4 good ones.

But yeah, no worries, you are all getting your mander pregnancy. And considering Savins track record when it comes to NPC pregnancy content, it should be good.

Last edited:

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Oh...great, one of my top fetishes slapped onto a new random NPC instead of the several ones I've already established an emotional attachment to like Clementine, Ahmri, Azyrran, Atugia, Valencia, Jael'yn, Lusina, Lusamine, etc...

• Sad
Reactions: Sin-xix and Daddums
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes