JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Coders and focus don't mean shit if the team lead is as incompetent as he has always been. It's a repeat of what happened with proto-slablands. He's bored now and if there weren't pledges like they are he'd have abandoned the project a long time ago.
Educate me on this "proto-slablands". Whats that? A previous game or something?

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Educate me on this "proto-slablands". Whats that? A previous game or something?
Waaaay back, Savin and Fenoxo had a spat during CoC1 development. Savin then wanted to make his own game like CoC called Slablands using Renpy. He dropped the project early on and went to work on TiTS and some 4chan users asked him for the project to continue it. (never got finished)

That was I think 8 years ago.

Delizah's scenes are so bad I am thinking of reloading a save and retroactively kicking everyone out of the fort.
Define bad, never accepted the Elf pledge

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 1609069
On the one hand, this character been sitting there waiting for scenes for months, and now that she got them Cuck-Lord is already on the job. This shit writes itself.

On the other hand, meh. Surprisingly enough i like Jae'lyn more than i do Daliza, so if scene's written like the (sub)Arona/Elthara/MC stuff then it might even be decent.

Of course, if it's just some cuckshit Wayfort gonna officialy become one of the Forsaken Lands, alongside the slut temple, icicle forest and fox village.

Reactions: Strykker

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
On the one hand, this character been sitting there waiting for scenes for months, and now that she got them Cuck-Lord is already on the job. This shit writes itself.

On the other hand, meh. Surprisingly enough i like Jae'lyn more than i do Daliza, so if scene's written like the (sub)Arona/Elthara/MC stuff then it might even be decent.

Of course, if it's just some cuckshit Wayfort gonna officialy become one of the Forsaken Lands, alongside the slut temple, icicle forest and fox village.
SKoW is writing it, so it's not gonna be anywhere like sub Arona. I'm expecting "ew, icky male" despite both being perfectly fine with me railing them. Happy to be wrong, though.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
In my own castle, in my own tower (literal) settled a dragon..es...esses??? WHY I CANT FUCK HER IN ANY OF GIVING/RECEIVING END?????
"Ewww, there are a blowjob opt..." I can a) blow thing up with my magic b) get blowjob from...literally anyone, so missed me with that shit.
"Ewwww, tailp..." Why are you gay?

This should be on level of reflexes, you see a dragon(es) you fuck a dragon(es), in all senses. Its like a sign of an error on a level of DNA code, not just on a JS code level.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
In my own castle, in my own tower (literal) settled a dragon..es...esses??? WHY I CANT FUCK HER IN ANY OF GIVING/RECEIVING END?????
"Ewww, there are a blowjob opt..." I can a) blow thing up with my magic b) get blowjob from...literally anyone, so missed me with that shit.

This should be on level of reflexes, you see a dragon(es) you fuck a dragon(es), in all senses. Its like a sign of an error on a level of DNA code, not just on a JS code level.
I bet they'll implement an affection system, so as to make her an Ember Mk.II, mixed with Kiha to add a paper-thin veil of originality.

WazaQQXOXO

Jul 10, 2021

A5FCE540-0345-425D-BDF4-D7F62D93A806.png

• Sad
Reactions: Daddums
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes