JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 1609069
Fuckin knew it. Go back Skow... Go back to writting stuff like Anna or some shit. Game is bloated with NPC and NPC scenes they might as well ask them NPC to pledge the Patreon. Filthy. I thought the goal of enslaving Jae was to punish her for raping anything with a hole.

Reactions: Ssato243

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Joke aside, the Wayfort shebang, including the Jae / Aileh nonsense, on top of the bugs infesting the 4.29 release, shows the backers cannot put their foot down when the team-lead is doing a big NO-NO.
To be honest, I really dont care that other characters fuck each other with my character presented. I mean, game at least SHOULD TRY to make an impression of an alive world that rotates not only around you.
What really bugging me is the way it written. You characters there feels like a fifth wheel on a car. He just stand there in "what the hell is going on here" pose and with "multiplying 235408967 on 32067 in head" facial expression while other characters having fun. At least that how I see it.
There are no some "eeee, fuck that bitch" or "eeee, ride that stud" or even "I THOUGHT YOU MY SOULMATE BUT YOU CHEATING ON ME WITH %insert name%!!!!!111 HOW DARE YOU????????????" DRAMA....which is actually surprising, taking into account kinks of a team lead.

RockieLockie12

Aug 4, 2021
View attachment 118950

Overview:
There are many, many worlds.

One, called Mareth, was perhaps the heart of them all. Cracks in the space between worlds, called portals, all seemed to lead there. Many portals led to Mareth, but none left it.
One sacrifice came from the village of Ingnam. This so-called ‘Champion’ was but a pawn in the village elders' long plot to extend their lives, but the Champion escaped her fate by beating back the demons' minions waiting on the other side of the portal, and set out on a one woman crusade to bring an end to the Demon menace once and for all. That was a year ago, and a world away.

You have never heard of a world called Mareth, nor a village named Ingnam. Nearly a year ago, you set off on your own, leaving your former life behind to seek your fortunes on the wild frontier - a year of traveling, exploring, fighting, and surviving alone. You've earned yourself a little coin in your travels, enough to book passage to the furthest reaches of the known world: the Frost Marches.​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-19
Release Date: 2022-01-16
Developer: Savin/Salamander Studios -
Censored: 0.4.30
Language: English
Prequel:
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Mac Instructions:
DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Android:
MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -

Extras: - * -
Mod*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 87383 View attachment 87384 View attachment 87390 View attachment 89542
Idk if Is only me who Is having this problem but some links (or all) to download the Android versión seems to have an error to install it, instead of be an APK archive basically all are a .APK.zip, that means that i can't install the APK or extract the .zip archive beacuse all the Time it have a error extracting it (maybe the APK Is inside the zip but whatever), maybe someone was having the same problem and knows how to solve it, if you want to know the most recent archive that i can install Is the versión 0.4.26 in Mega, beacuse that Is a .APK archive directly.

• Haha
Reactions: Fiz1247

Arvie33

Jan 27, 2018
Idk if Is only me who Is having this problem but some links (or all) to download the Android versión seems to have an error to install it, instead of be an APK archive basically all are a .APK.zip, that means that i can't install the APK or extract the .zip archive beacuse all the Time it have a error extracting it (maybe the APK Is inside the zip but whatever), maybe someone was having the same problem and knows how to solve it, if you want to know the most recent archive that i can install Is the versión 0.4.26 in Mega, beacuse that Is a .APK archive directly.
We have same problem

Kroenen12

May 25, 2020
We have same problem
Remove the ".zip" extension by renaming it and install.

WazaQQXOXO

Jul 10, 2021
To be honest, I really dont care that other characters fuck each other with my character presented. I mean, game at least SHOULD TRY to make an impression of an alive world that rotates not only around you.
What really bugging me is the way it written. You characters there feels like a fifth wheel on a car. He just stand there in "what the hell is going on here" pose and with "multiplying 235408967 on 32067 in head" facial expression while other characters having fun. At least that how I see it.
There are no some "eeee, fuck that bitch" or "eeee, ride that stud" or even "I THOUGHT YOU MY SOULMATE BUT YOU CHEATING ON ME WITH %insert name%!!!!!111 HOW DARE YOU????????????" DRAMA....which is actually surprising, taking into account kinks of a team lead.
I would say that so far, the issue comes from the fact that this world entirely resolves around the authors OCs: the games narratives goes into every single direction, like a goddam headless chicken. It is next to impossible to come up with a decent writing when the devs are going bonkers.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes