MadamDefenestration

May 31, 2018
They are probably talking about Quintillus, if you tell him to "Fuck Off" after saving him, and then fully commit to it after that it removes him from the game and you get +8 corruption. Kinda dumb if you ask me, considering he's kinda an asshole himself and doesn't have much content for those who aren't into taking from dudes. But meh.

And about Elthara, she at least seems to be showing up for me, even on the latest update. And while pregnant to boot.
I completely and totally forgot he counts as a Taeleer. He just does nothing for me on any level, so the most interaction I've ever had with his content doesn't even amount to a skim. Honestly, a large portion of this game's cast can come off assholish.

My Elthara does seem to be some kind of bugged from my preliminary testing, however, the save I tested it with is also modded as hell! Soooo......

Jul 22, 2019
Kinda dumb if you ask me, considering he's kinda an asshole himself and doesn't have much content for those who aren't into taking from dudes. But meh.
also gives you basically zero reason to trust him, but apparently not being immediately happy to let a cultist into the down is one of the most corrupt actions in the entire game. not that corruption actually matters at all though, I guess

• Haha
Reactions: DwingF9 and monk_56

lebr102

Feb 5, 2021
New mod version
Uses 4.23 as the base version
Feature List:

Download:
Mega
What does this mod do ? I looked but couldn't find anything about it. There is no description included in the main page and I did not wanted to do a thorough search tbh

Reactions: Ssato243

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
The Savarran gods are wraiths, but the Marethan one's are real higher powers and Taoth has travelled to Savarra and is having his followers terrorise the local kitsune. See Kinu and Raphael. The plan is that at the end of Kinu's princess maker ripoff quest Keros lures Taoth into the Astral plain with you and Kiyoko there and he tries to absorb him but it doesn't go to plan and Kiyoko ends up doing it because she's been in the astral so long that it favors her apparently. And that is how Savarra got it's first actual deity since maybe it's creation.

I can't wait to see how other writers will bullshitise their companions just to keep up with Kiyoko's divine power boost.
What's really funny is the Atani and Ahmri's marriage gifts are so good because they have to keep up Kiyoko's, so you're probably right about Tobs raising rhe bar.
At least politicians try to be subtle with their rules for thee not for me attitude, Tobs is just publicly smacking you in the face by allowing his character to do something the entire Coc2 discord would laugh at you for if you suggested your PC.
I was actually thinking about that the other day, and came to the conclusion that they were either purposefully releasing things slow or that it was taking a while to code.

Yeah, it does seem like they might need more coders. Because I don't see it being the writing that is slowing them down, unless that argument that was posted earlier has some truth to it.
$32,000 on Patreon, there is no wonder, they're probably glad their coders are struggling, gives them more money and a valid excuse to the paypigs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fiz1247

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
What does this mod do ? I looked but couldn't find anything about it. There is no description included in the main page and I did not wanted to do a thorough search tbh
what does the mod do?
From what I remember the ghostbin said was, +1 to stat potions, gay sex with Quin the companion, changes the Atani wedding scene with very minor change (1 paragraph) to have father Sanders there instead of Cait.

probably some other stuff as well but can't recall

Reactions: lebr102

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
I'm pretty sure they're still lending one of their coders over to TiTs to help with the javascript port. And I think they only had two main coders on staff before that so (there's a thread on the forum where the staff list was posted, not sure how up-to-date it is tho)... Not sure it makes a lot of sense to loan a coder out if it's apparently causing this backup.

j_ericson

Aug 28, 2021
What's really funny is the Atani and Ahmri's marriage gifts are so good because they have to keep up Kiyoko's, so you're probably right about Tobs raising rhe bar.
At least politicians try to be subtle with their rules for thee not for me attitude, Tobs is just publicly smacking you in the face by allowing his character to do something the entire Coc2 discord would laugh at you for if you suggested your PC.
He often just casually does whatever he wants regardless of how it works in the rest of the game or world.
He wrote the strongest wand in the game out of line with how wands are meant to work in the universe. They are supposed to be enhancers, not weapons. But look at half of Kohaku's arsenal and it don't fit. He blamed skow for writing the metal wand for this.
He made Kiyoko gave you bento boxes if you don't have her in the party, thus giving her a larger presence than any other companion and setting expectations for more stuff like that while preaching "expect nothing" and "nothings in until its in". He does not seem to grasp that his content sets a ton of expectations that no one else meets and blames the players for looking forward to things. Or, more likely, he does and simply wants to rid himself of any responsibility for people not being satisfied with a single piece of content in this still under development project. Not to mention that the boxes are really strong, offering well fed and willpower buff to all companions. Once again he blamed skow for writing the pupper pale ale which gives toughness boon to the whole party.
He gave Kazuo magitech but justified it as not magitech because it uses plants while knowing that Savin hates magitech and has a rule against it so when anyone asks for magictech like Kazuoxs Savin just shuts it down.
He added a presence check for Garth's medallion quest if you don't bring Garret, which if you fail you lose one of the quest awards. So not only are you making the dungeon harder for yourself by not taking an additional party member but Tobs felt the need to reach through the screen to slap you with an egregiosly unfair check that's one of the bolded rules in the game design document. For all the talk that stats are purely mechanical and not narrative this one sticks out like a sore thumb like tobs' head sticks out over whatever town he lives in to be seen for miles.

Hugs got kicked out of the community for his mood swings, bizzare implementation of out of place content, and fit throwing when told to change his content to fit better. Tobs' content is even more bizzare. The kitsune have no reason to be in this game other than "cuz kitsune", but not only are they here, they have their own massive tree with a self contained climate. Some of the best for class items are gated behind them and it seems like they will be a mandatory part of the story if one wants to deal with Evergreen. Gweyr quest is a one sided philosophical debate with himself where he wins the debate and the champ is all for it. When the quest was equated to a rotten pile of pseudopholosophical diarrhea that made no questions and only preached what it thought was the one and only truth, Savin said that they learned from it for next game.
Hugs wrote not!China and a pointless elf boi.

I'm pretty sure they're still lending one of their coders over to TiTs to help with the javascript port. And I think they only had two main coders on staff before that so (there's a thread on the forum where the staff list was posted, not sure how up-to-date it is tho)... Not sure it makes a lot of sense to loan a coder out if it's apparently causing this backup.
UpcastDrake is the only full time coder on the team atm.
Balak is working on rebalancing the game and writing his own companion, Vivianne the witch.
Leek is working 50/50 on coc2 and tits js port.

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
Don't see what's subjective about it. If those people were his employees, Savin would have control over what they produce and when. They're not so he doesn't, as can be evinced by all the blueprints laying around. Wouldn't call it a 'deal-breaker', at least not in CoC2, but it sure isn't a good thing, as can be evinced by all the blueprints laying around.
It's objectively good, for the project owner's pockets. Say what you want about the state of the game but I'll never not be envious of Fenoxo for figuring out a way to get others to do your work, initially for free, then paying YOU for the privilege of getting the work they did for you in the game.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
It's objectively good, for the project owner's pockets. Say what you want about the state of the game but I'll never not be envious of Fenoxo for figuring out a way to get others to do your work, initially for free, then paying YOU for the privilege of getting the work they did for you in the game.
Tom Sawyer Paints the Fence.txt

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Nothing much, basically the new cow's a teacher and as a part of her mini-quest (required to sex her) the party's invited to her class to meet the kids and be inspirational.

All in all pretty wholesome stuff with a nice amount of party interaction, yet it just so happens that Arona's side of it amounts to not even being allowed in 'cause "she's an orc and kids might throw a fit", with Brienne and the Champ just kind of agreeing with it before watching her stomp off to get drunk.

Brutal backstab might have been a bit of a hyperbole on my part, i'll admit, especially since the whole thing does make a degree of sense, but it did make me feel a bit bad for her nonetheless.

I mean, might be expecting a bit too much here, but considering sub Arona is already a tamer version of her regular self, and considering her regular self isn't even all that bad by CoC standards, i think a showcase of character growth/unity within the party would have made for a nicer moment and served thematically better the scene as a whole.

Last edited:

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
Brutal backstab might have been a bit of a hyperbole on my part, i'll admit, especially since the whole thing does make a degree of sense, but it did make me feel a bit bad for her nonetheless.

I mean, might be expecting a bit too much here, but considering sub Arona is already a tamer version of her regular self, and considering her regular self isn't even all that bad by CoC standards, i think a showcase of character growth/unity within the party would have made for a nicer moment and served thematically better the scene as a whole.
Going to bat for Savin is a new concept, but I'm open to it.

You're right. There was a huge missed opportunity here where Arona can explain that she fought against the injustice of her brother to end the raids and to stop the taking of life. That anyone can redeem themselves, kind of thing. Now whether or not that would have flown is a different issue, but it was still a valid lesson to the children. That just because a leader is a dick doesn't mean the people under him are.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017

You're right. There was a huge missed opportunity here where Arona can explain that she fought against the injustice of her brother to end the raids and to stop the taking of life. That anyone can redeem themselves, kind of thing. Now whether or not that would have flown is a different issue, but it was still a valid lesson to the children. That just because a leader is a dick doesn't mean the people under him are.
Spot on. Funnily enough, i was gonna say "she's not that bad by orc standards," but then i thought about it and realized that nope, as portrayed in the game most other races are pretty much worse.

I mean, come on, even after all their problems have been solved kitsune and horse-folk are still out in the wilds preaching death by snusnu, while some orcs were chillax even before Arona got the helm and put a definitive end to the raidings after. Is weird.

Feb 5, 2018

What? Arona didn't try to stop raids, she dethroned her brother because he wasn't doing raids IIRC.

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
What? Arona didn't try to stop raids, she dethroned her brother because he wasn't doing raids IIRC.
But the raids stopped when Arona took over, right? I remember Arona's gripe being that Argoth was sitting around waiting for a big battle, but he wasn't really doing anything to keep cool heads either. Arona was concerned they'd invade Hawkethorne.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020

She'd just be wasting her breath. I mean, why should they believe her, and why would they even care if they did? They've still lost their families and homes.

Unrelated, does anyone know how long Vitra's pregnancy lasts?

Reactions: A.HK

Merrill

Dec 20, 2018
From what I remember the ghostbin said was, +1 to stat potions, gay sex with Quin the companion, changes the Atani wedding scene with very minor change (1 paragraph) to have father Sanders there instead of Cait.

probably some other stuff as well but can't recall
Off the top of my head it also allowed you to recruit Azzy when the hive was corrupted and removed some non-defeat NTR stuff like Ryn giving Hashat a blowjob if you decided to talk to her at the campfire, Azzy milking Brienne and other ones I can't remember.

Edit: It also removes the Azzy x Liaden stuff

Last edited:
Reactions: lebr102

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Looking at all these new and fanciful dumpster fires that this game still manages to create, it makes me glad I decided to just stop caring about the game altogether. True to Tobs, the kitsune are somehow being at the forefront of everything, almost as if Tobs loves the inferno it causes.

• Sad
Reactions: silentangel
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes