Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
I mean if we're talking off screen action here, I'd like to know why I can't kill these guys
Aside from the fact that its supposed to be different miners each time, nobody in team just have a testicles big enough to write something like " Ill go straight, I promise!!!!!1111 Bones, promises, both break..." or "Have mercy!!!!!!!!!!!!111111 - Death is a mercy" or even " I aint ready for a coffin!!!11111 - But its ready for you".

Reactions: throbzombie

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Cait is the teacher's (or writer's) pet, so she's allowed everywhere. If we ever find a chaste nun monastery, I'm pretty sure she'll go inside and convert all of them into seasoned whores by just swinging her tail and winking. Once.
Such is the power of the I-don't-give-a-shit-ism about proper time and place from the dev(s) when it comes to their pet characters.

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
Aside from the fact that its supposed to be different miners each time, nobody in team just have a testicles big enough to write something like " Ill go straight, I promise!!!!!1111 Bones, promises, both break..." or "Have mercy!!!!!!!!!!!!111111 - Death is a mercy" or even " I aint ready for a coffin!!!11111 - But its ready for you".
That's just convincing me a purge is needed.

undefined - Imgur.gif

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
>When you realise that sexual predators are dead serious about asking you for funding a local branch of a well-known grooming circle in a town where are growing your own children.
View attachment 1621640
I mean, its sounds logical. Slut house is (one of) main producer of a childrens (contraception is unknown in a world where hard ass rape is equal to "nice to meat you").

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
Other ones that use contraceptives are the daughters of Evergreen. Senja is warned to take brown leaf before being deflowered by you

Mikoto uses brownleaf for her work (even in the heat event she clarifies to you her contraceptives use, that she forsakes for your dick), I don't recall if there are others that clearly tells you that they are using these are some cases

Last edited:

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
At this point I think our relationship with Brin will end the same as Garth and Gweyr's. The only thing I notice is that no bastard son appears to me wanting to recognize his father sorry but Brint only recognizes the children he has with me Xd

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Are they ever gonna add more equipment that isn't geared towards some female slut MC? It's been literally ages since I've upgraded my equip lol. Still using Griefmaker and royal leather (it's for sluts according to lore but at least it has proper combat stats lol)... 2 lucky strikes, and some random assortment of other crap.

Reactions: Fiz1247

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
Are they ever gonna add more equipment that isn't geared towards some female slut MC? It's been literally ages since I've upgraded my equip lol. Still using Griefmaker and royal leather (it's for sluts according to lore but at least it has proper combat stats lol)... 2 lucky strikes, and some random assortment of other crap.
Royal leathers are for slutsas well, Dream plate is far better for heavy armor characters

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
There actually are contraceptives in the game, cow teacher herself uses them
And everybody forgets that dog sissyboi tells you that he neuters himself to not preg anyone when in heat
Blank powders, snorting them contraceptives like a good girl (male).
Yes, but I meant "nobody uses it, except of one or two characters". You PC always have a chance to get pregnant/impregnate someone.

Reactions: JTakiyaa

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
There has been a bunch that's just regular armour for class RP, like the paladin, Tiran plates, dream plate, some spell buff stuff but in terms weapons it has been pretty much forgotten. I'm still using the war scythe from winter city since it's just too good.

Weapons here don't really matter beyond unique effects since spells will do the majority of the work.

Reactions: JTakiyaa
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes