Feb 14, 2019
We gonna get an update to the Android port?

Also, just hoping we get a Kas+Al-whateverthefuckhernameis-Kiha2.0 romance option. Kinda fucking weird it took this long for either TITS or CoC2 to attempt an upgraded Kiha, not sure if most of the Kiha stuff I remember from 1 was part of the expanded mod or base game but maybe Aleigh or whatever will be a well written and indepth character, hopefully not abandoned and thrown to the side like alot of interesting characters

Also it just occurred to me if we *do* get a Kas+Al romance route thing it'll literally be like the Kiha+Helia dynamic and holy fuck that would be pretty quality, can't wait for that *not* to happen...

Also, on the topic of the kitsune being so prevalent, I'm not sure what the official status of completion is, but I wouldn't be so against it if there was something similar in quality for each of the savarran dieties, like, an expansion to the winter city to make it the L dieties thing and expand it past literally the castle and the city, maybe throw the wayfort content into there I guess? IDK if the minotaurs are aligned with a specific diety but I could see something like that, and I'm hoping it'll be comparable with the kitsune stuff when finished, maybe have Caits temple be a cat-boy diety enclave, with you collecting whore from all over the game and whatnot, maybe we'll see tychris in the future? Idk if it's supposed to be really far away? A neighboring kingdom? There could simply be a plot point where the cult uses the waystones to catapult across the planet and you follow them, allowing you to add foreign kingdoms and whatnot to have adventures in? Anyways, just a thought I've had, personally I couldn't care less what they put as long as they keep putting busty milfs with abs and romance plotlines(preferable with busty chicks but I'm not too picky lmao)

Finally is there a reason the Winter City itself feels so sparse? No reason we can't help in it's restoration proper and not just the wayfort? Did the person writing it leave or something? Just feels kinda small like they're currently in the Mino kingdom and it's already waaay more considering it's leading area the mines feels like so much more than the frost forest, plus it has the outskirts and the city proper, and will probably have a keep or something inside the city....

Reactions: namelessone22

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
She'd just be wasting her breath. I mean, why should they believe her, and why would they even care if they did? They've still lost their families and homes.
You bring up a different gripe I have with the game. Supposedly the Kervus have been going around killing people and pillaging, which comes off silly to me because of how the whole game operates on your battles, but I can't kill a group of miners that try to rape me and my group if I say no to them? Really? How many desperate people did they get their grubby mitts on before I kicked their ass? I mean if we're talking off screen action here, I'd like to know why I can't kill these guys.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
You bring up a different gripe I have with the game. Supposedly the Kervus have been going around killing people and pillaging, which comes off silly to me because of how the whole game operates on your battles, but I can't kill a group of miners that try to rape me and my group if I say no to them? Really? How many desperate people did they get their grubby mitts on before I kicked their ass? I mean if we're talking off screen action here, I'd like to know why I can't kill these guys.
Because rape is just how people of that world says "Howdy!" Killing them after is just considered rude. Now, consensual sex with demons? That's the real nasty shit.

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
I returned to my home after a long work trip and find that this dumpsterfire has an actual development on how work must be done? wew lads.
Tobs - "Why would I, a dev, have any interest in anything said within a text channel made specifically for information pertaining to the development of the game unless I'm pinged?"
pretty boldfor him to declare himself a developer while irl is just a meager writter.
-We don't want bubble people. No camps and spaceships full of waifus and husbandos who never interact with one another. No planets full of people who never interact with one another. Quality over quantity.
And see CoC, Many of the companions are exactly that shit that is not allowed. (ADD THE FUCKING BERWYN'S FEMINIZATION OR SISSYFICATION FFS!!!)
-We don't want people who will flake. Everyone remembers the ton of unfinished content in the original CoC. We want to avoid that
BubbleLord is the exact example of "Flake".

After this. I'm just seeing a sinking boat that made the same mistakes they did on CoC. They pandered to the paypigs and overreached too much to actually do something decent. So, I'm not even surprised of the shitshow that is unfolding even on themselves. And for last.

What is the horneets hive quest trigger?

Reactions: namelessone22

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Better yet, rape them. Rape is nearly absent from this game, and it sucks.
Because rape is just how people of that world says "Howdy!" Killing them after is just considered rude. Now, consensual sex with demons? That's the real nasty shit.
Yeah, anybody who'd wanna fuck one of these must be a sicko:
painted_demon.Moira.0.png

• Sad
Reactions: Daddums

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
I am just upset, Fen actually used to do work, big chunk of a game a week, Real work, no bs, got paid for it. Now he is making over 800k if not a mil a year now, He stripped Ince from the taint, which was 1/4 of the corruption on the first game. He now oversees and gets like basically shit done, cause the slower he goes the more money he makes, Both figuratively and literally. We got 1/8 of the game Female content, 7/8 nothing but dick. Abandonded characters, content not finished for them, blah blah blah excuses, excuses. I could get over it, except he used to be awesome at content/work, now he is just BS his way through anything now. Can't believe these people are paying him this much for pretty much shit work, when he did so much a week before.

Not to mention, 800-1mil a year, and he says he can't afford programmers, or w/e. That is some real bs. He could easily pay 10k and get a big group of people that would do it his way for content, but game would go faster, less milking All that $$$$$$$$$ CHA CHING!!!!!!!

Last edited:

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
I am just upset, Fen actually used to do work, big chunk of a game a week, Real work, no bs, got paid for it. Now he is making over 800k if not a mil a year now, He stripped Ince from the taint, which was 1/4 of the corruption on the first game. He now oversees and gets like basically shit done, cause the slower he goes the more money he makes, Both figuratively and literally. We got 1/8 of the game Female content, 7/8 nothing but dick. Abandonded characters, content not finished for them, blah blah blah excuses, excuses. I could get over it, except he used to be awesome at content/work, now he is just BS his way through anything now. Can't believe these people are paying him this much for pretty much shit work, when he did so much a week before.

Not to mention, 800-1mil a year, and he says he can't afford programmers, or w/e. That is some real bs. He could easily pay 10k and get a big group of people that would do it his way for content, but game would go faster, less milking All that $$$$$$$$$ CHA CHING!!!!!!!
Uh, you do know that this isn't a Fenoxo game, right?

Reactions: Bootyman
Oct 4, 2019
I returned to my home after a long work trip and find that this dumpsterfire has an actual development on how work must be done? wew lads.

pretty boldfor him to declare himself a developer while irl is just a meager writter.

And see CoC, Many of the companions are exactly that shit that is not allowed. (ADD THE FUCKING BERWYN'S FEMINIZATION OR SISSYFICATION FFS!!!)

BubbleLord is the exact example of "Flake".

After this. I'm just seeing a sinking boat that made the same mistakes they did on CoC. They pandered to the paypigs and overreached too much to actually do something decent. So, I'm not even surprised of the shitshow that is unfolding even on themselves. And for last.

What is the horneets hive quest trigger?
To trigger the hornets you have to take care of the Alraune, and then get a trust score of 5 with Azzy. You can do that by sparring with her, or doing her Cuddlefucks scene.

And after what I've seen recently, I'm starting to agree with you on BubbleLord being a flake. After that discord argument and from what I've seen on the forums, good thing I don't really care for ANY of his content.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Nothing much, basically the new cow's a teacher and as a part of her mini-quest (required to sex her) the party's invited to her class to meet the kids and be inspirational.

All in all pretty wholesome stuff with a nice amount of party interaction, yet it just so happens that Arona's side of it amounts to not even being allowed in 'cause "she's an orc and kids might throw a fit", with Brienne and the Champ just kind of agreeing with it before watching her stomp off to get drunk.

Brutal backstab might have been a bit of a hyperbole on my part, i'll admit, especially since the whole thing does make a degree of sense, but it did make me feel a bit bad for her nonetheless.

I mean, might be expecting a bit too much here, but considering sub Arona is already a tamer version of her regular self, and considering her regular self isn't even all that bad by CoC standards, i think a showcase of character growth/unity within the party would have made for a nicer moment and served thematically better the scene as a whole.
Haven't played this update but out of curiosity, since Arona is banned from seeing the kids because "orc bad unga bunga" is Cait allowed? You know with her teachings and their ideology about kids... is she allowed to run free near... kids...

• Wow
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: RenH and Daken9

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
Haven't played this update but out of curiosity, since Arona is banned from seeing the kids because "orc bad unga bunga" is Cait allowed? You know with her teachings and their ideology about kids... is she allowed to run free near... kids...
considering she's savin's character iirc and even just the act of kissing her asshole of all things will lower corruption. I wouldn't expect anything negative towards her, even if the game had that level of quality.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Uh, you do know that this isn't a Fenoxo game, right?
coc2 and tits are made by different people? I assumed it was the same creator because I play the web version on fenx website
just checked the patreons for the first time, damn 40k/mo and 42k/mo
gdamn D=

Oct 4, 2019
coc2 and tits are made by different people? I assumed it was the same creator because I play the web version on fenx website
Savin is the one in charge for CoC2, Fen generally has a hands-off approach with it. It still falls under the banner of FenCo though I would say, considering it's still his "IP" I guess. That's just the conclusion I've come to really, so I might be wrong.

Reactions: Evizzy89

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Savin is the one in charge for CoC2, Fen generally has a hands-off approach with it. It still falls under the banner of FenCo though I would say, considering it's still his "IP" I guess. That's just the conclusion I've come to really, so I might be wrong.
do you happen to know any similar games to these? or possibly completed ones? I tried Liliths Throne, and Degrees of Lewdity they were fun too

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
considering she's savin's character iirc and even just the act of kissing her asshole of all things will lower corruption. I wouldn't expect anything negative towards her, even if the game had that level of quality.
She is. She dances for them.
Oh dear... get her away before she recruits them to the temple...

Pls be nice to the writers discorders are getting upset you don't praise everything that this game does.
K

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes