Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Why can't they give us enough storage space?
What you want to store?
There are IIRC 30 available storage slots (10 for free when you ask, 10 for chest in fort, 10 for a 'smol fie' in tavern). And this is enough to store all relic items and ~7 usual items.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
What you want to store?
There are IIRC 30 available storage slots (10 for free when you ask, 10 for chest in fort, 10 for a 'smol fie' in tavern). And this is enough to store all relic items and ~7 usual items.
Rare consumables like Ley crystal and such. 3-4 items from kohaku that I can't be arsed to reroll for if I wanted to change builds. Unique items. That's it. I had to sell Blade Staff to make room, and I imagine I'll pick up a few more uniques in Khorminos.

When you limit space so much that we have to contemplate selling uniques, there is a fucking problem.

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
I'm starting a new game going for a dual wielding human minotaur hybrid with two massive cocks but a few questions:

What are the best weapons for dual wielding?

Is there a guide on how to corrupt the land as much as possible? I find it quite refreshing to play as a sorta villain

And how do I free poor Etheryn from the chasity cage so she/he can get the fucking they deserve? Also purple eggs for her were do I get them from?

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
My dual wield uses 2 daggers

Is there a guide on how to corrupt the land as much as possible? I find it quite refreshing to play as a sorta villain
Good luck, there is any because Savin's fee-fees are hurt of that power fantasy and the fact that we could enslave or sell Caith and that's a no no.

And how do I free poor Etheryn from the chasity cage so she/he can get the fucking they deserve? Also purple eggs for her were do I get them from?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
Chrysanthemum Petal/Kunai, you're able to use both melee and ranged skills, the buff from the petal is stupid powerful, and you're capable of one turning pretty much any standard encounter with the right skills. Unless you're going for a theme and don't want your big burly minotaur to be running around with a shuriken and a tiny knife, then just go with whatever.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Chrysanthemum Petal/Kunai, you're able to use both melee and ranged skills, the buff from the petal is stupid powerful, and you're capable of one turning pretty much any standard encounter with the right skills. Unless you're going for a theme and don't want your big burly minotaur to be running around with a shuriken and a tiny knife, then just go with whatever.
Kunai is better than flaming dagger for the off hand? I tried this build before and it was pretty good and versatile, but i didn't really consider kunai.

That said, I went back to griefmaker because I liked the armor piercing. I might switch it up again though. Getting stale using the same build for too long.

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
Kunai is better than flaming dagger for the off hand? I tried this build before and it was pretty good and versatile, but i didn't really consider kunai.

That said, I went back to griefmaker because I liked the armor piercing. I might switch it up again though. Getting stale using the same build for too long.
It's better solo I'm pretty sure, since the bleed from the kunai can add around 50 damage depending on the enemy you're up against. And if you're alone that bleed damage is counted at the start of their turn, so in a sense it adds a lot to the kunai's normally low damage. Flaming dagger might be better in a group though.

Reactions: desmosome

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
I think I've skipped a chunk of the quests... I was aiming to corrupt the honey bee hive... but I can't find it? I've encountered the wandering Knight a bunch in her spot (im quite drunk atm) do I just defeat her to unlock the hive quest?

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
I think I've skipped a chunk of the quests... I was aiming to corrupt the honey bee hive... but I can't find it? I've encountered the wandering Knight a bunch in her spot (im quite drunk atm) do I just defeat her to unlock the hive quest?
Spar with her several times, dont rape her after winnning and talk to her afterward.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Beat and sex her five times. That'll get you the corrupt start, although it's not necessary to corrupt the hive.
Spar with her several times, dont rape her after winnning and talk to her afterward.
You can rape her just fine as long as you do it five times. She has a relationship value that goes from 5 to -5, and as soon as it hits either value the quest will unlock. That means you have to do one action five more times than the other, so if you talk to her twice, you have to rape her seven times to get the quest through rape.

Last edited:

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
You can rape her just fine as long as you do it five times. She has a relationship value that goes from 5 to -5, and as soon as it hits either value the quest will unlock. That means you have to do one action five more times than the other, so if you talk to her twice, you have to rape her seven times to get the quest through rape.
Isnt she hides and become hostile if you pick rape path?

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
Since my last msg I've beat her ass over 8 times? Is there any way to "hack" the game to see the threshold I need to meet? I've been having sex with her to lower my corruption as well

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes