desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Did anyone on their forums suggest tabs for equipment loadouts so we could swap sets for different builds easily?

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Yeah, but eventually you force her to show you where her hive is. Incongruously, the quest continues as normal from there.
Its not working. Rape her once with, she become hostile, get 100 corruption, encounter and beat and rape her with all available methods at least ten time each (I count) and it still didnt triggered hive quest.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Since my last msg I've beat her ass over 8 times? Is there any way to "hack" the game to see the threshold I need to meet? I've been having sex with her to lower my corruption as well
I use Notepad++ to edit saves. The value is AZYRRAN_TRUST
Its not working. Rape her once with, she become hostile, get 100 corruption, encounter and beat and rape her with all available methods at least ten time each (I count) and it still didnt triggered hive quest.
It's been a long time since I've done it, but I think there should be an extra option in the sex menu when it's ready. You might have to talk to her once, maybe? It worked for me.
-EDIT- You have to have met Brother Sanders, talked to her about her hive, and defeated the Alraune, according to the wiki.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Tried that. She still "dont know what to do about it". And "fix hive" button is still grayed.
Looks like peaceful way is an only option here.
There's supposed to be a "Take2Hive" button on the post-defeat menu if you've raped her enough times. Maybe the option's been removed or something. I hear that SKoW doesn't like corruption.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
There's supposed to be a "Take2Hive" button on the post-defeat menu if you've raped her enough times. Maybe the option's been removed or something. I hear that SKoW doesn't like corruption.
I, according to my calculation, should have reached -50 relationship. I doubt Ill see light in the end of this tunnel.

-EDIT- You have to have met Brother Sanders, talked to her about her hive, and defeated the Alraune, according to the wiki.
I use here my test character here, which reached final points in all main plot related quests, without completing any subquests. I.e. I already pacified alraune, winter city and reached wanna be gnomes city.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
So this Guidance skill with the silver mask helmet is kinda amazing. Paired with witch cait who can give the MC a nice shield, + regen hp/resolve, you have so much sustain.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
I, according to my calculation, should have reached -50 relationship. I doubt Ill see light in the end of this tunnel.

I use here my test character here, which reached final points in all main plot related quests, without completing any subquests. I.e. I already pacified alraune, winter city and reached wanna be gnomes city.
Well, assuming it's still a thing, you could try editing your save. That's what I do when I can't get shit to trigger.

Last edited:

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Well, assuming it's still a thing, you try editing your save. That's what I do when I can't get shit to trigger.
Triggered it by challenging and not raping her like three times.
Looks like if it was a thing in a previous versions its removed now. No more mister "corrupt savior" guy.

• Sad
Reactions: throbzombie

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Okay, figured out where the problem was, I didnt 'meat' priest in this save. Apparently its impossible to trigger hive quest without meeting him at least once.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Something you have to keep in mind when considering the mod is that the people making it (Just like Savin Co.) don't give a fuck about you, me or anyone else on the Internet. They're making it purely out of spite for Savin and his team.
I know this is old but care to explain.

I was looking for a mod that increases the level cap. I find it annoying that there are level 7 spells for my black mage but I can't seem to go beyond level 6 while shit in the ice sea and under mountain can nearly onshot my whole team.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
And how do I free poor Etheryn from the chasity cage so she/he can get the fucking they deserve? Also purple eggs for her were do I get them from?
Saddly you can't free her yet, as for where to get purple eggs? well easiest way is to check the Kitsune Tree every day, Kohaku (that was her name right? merchant kitsune girl, one of the few that aren't a pain to deal with) has a rotating stock so every day there's a chance she'll sell purple eggs and thus you can get all the eggs you need.

Reactions: rosethorn87
Jun 29, 2021
(Have been fighting in an encounter for 15 minutes) Starts to think that I'm not supposed to be winning this fight.

If you're going to make something impossible for us to complete, just type something about how our character was overrun. Don't pretend like we can win the fight by making us go through combat.

Edit: so far in this fight I'm in I'm fighting 4 types of cultists. I've gone through the capital alphabet as well as the symbols [ ] ^ \ _ ' and I am now going through the lowercase alphabet. 128 kills and still going :mad:

Jun 29, 2021
yeah, you can't win the fight :HideThePain:
View attachment 1627312
Yea, just lost from lust. Body count came to 175 enemies killed. There needs to be a cap on that. I can't imagine there's a difference between killing 50 and killing 175. I thought I had to hold out until Gweyr did her sabotage, which would then give my character a distraction to get away. Nope, just die and your suddenly not dead in the next cutscene.

Edit: I just wasted what felt like 30 minutes in that combat. Really wish I knew it was futile beforehand. Would've let myself die at enemy M

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
There is a mod that increases your maximum level to 20 but I have no idea if it is updated right now.
Yeah I know there is, I was looking at it and some people were talking about how it actually removes content also and how the makers of the mod just .ade the mode because they hate having... Which led to my above question

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes