Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Ryn: Ah i wish im a female, ah i wish i have a baby, ah i wish the dick wont get in the way of these panties.

Savin: Nooo don't you guys see she doesn't want to?!! I know because im the writer!! It's not my fault you guys misinterpret the whole character!

This is the same energy with my college ex ngl... is Savin having a period when writing these characters or something.
He just have a manly ovulation. Or he is actually she *dramatic music plays*

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
So, since I'm someone who's never dealt with savin directly, someone catch me up to speed.

Is all this just shit talking that I'm reading about the person or is he really an *insert your preferred noun here*?

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
Ryn: Ah i wish im a female, ah i wish i have a baby, ah i wish the dick wont get in the way of these panties.

Savin: Nooo don't you guys see she doesn't want to?!! I know because im the writer!! It's not my fault you guys misinterpret the whole character!

This is the same energy with my college ex ngl... is Savin having a period when writing these characters or something.
Savin is always on period bro. Just he only denies it on the spot.

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
So, since I'm someone who's never dealt with savin directly, someone catch me up to speed.

Is all this just shit talking that I'm reading about the person or is he really an *insert your preferred noun here*?
He's a bit of this and a bit of that. But there are 3 certain flaws on him
>Savin is a cuck with anal (self) fetish
>Savin is an incompetent leader with OCD (Explains the half-baked updates and the mediocre pets)
>Savin was the main cause of why the first CoC was canned (And why CoC 2 is failing so hard)

The same shit that killed CoC in the late game is happening in this game. Just in astronomical speed.

Oct 4, 2019
Okay so after going back and playing through all Kas's content this is what I can come up with that I could remember/infer. I'm putting it in a spoiler cause there are spoliers to Kas's plan for whoever wants to find and read it themselves.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To answer your questions more directly:

Yes the champion is trying to find a way to redeem Kasyrra and/or help her achieve her goal without her needing to do thing her way or take their soul.

She's not trying to corrupt them but she wants their soul. I explained her plan better in the spoiler.

I haven't found much of the companion's opinions on the matter but based on one interaction in the Winter City I think they would be confused and upset depending on the character since they see Kasyrra as the big bad demon lady trying to ruin/takeover the world.

Kas's reasoning is more selfish than noble, although it's not quite the malicious evil bad guy it's set up to be at the beginning. Again more details in the spoiler.

I get the impression that Kasyrra knows exactly what's up with the gods in Savarra that the champion figured out from Nareva in the frostmander quest but she's using their position and inability or reluctance to interfere in the mortal realm or whatever to keep them out of the equation until she gets what she wants or needs to get rid of them. I wouldn't be surprised if she was at the very least pretty close to them in terms of power based on how blasé she is towards them but we haven't been given much in the way or power rankings so that's still up in the air.

Kasyrra is purposefully leading the champion on a wild goose chase to make them become stronger to strengthen their soul until it will work for her plan. Her interest in the champion stems primarily from the direct role they could play in helping her to achieve a goal that she obsesses over due to her demonic nature.

Her primary objective centers around the MC and not corrupting the world so she sees it as more of a game that keeps her entertained and furthers her agenda than the champion ruining her plans, and she picks up more romantic interest in them along the way. It's not undoing her work since she's putting it all there just to prep the champion''s soul so she can take it and use it when it's ready.
As far as I can tell the Savarran gods are stronger than Kas at the moment, and by a fair margin. With Keros casually manipulating reality on a regular basis, which could just be chalked up to Tobs being Tobs, and how easily Lumia handled the monstrosity that came out of the portal when Kas herself couldn't touch the thing.

Interesting theory. One problem, PC was there with Cait. Or since she turboslut she have magical immunity?
Cait actually leaves to salvage what's left of her wagon before Kas comes through the portal, which explains why she doesn't get affected like the MC does.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JTakiyaa

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
I always turn brint into brienne because banging a 8ft amazon cow girl berserker has a certain appeal lol, what happens if you don't?

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
You also get backstabbed by your supposed lover.
He is so fucking lucky that male competition in this game is so lacking.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Why couldn't I just genocide them on the first evergreen quest again? At least with the evergreens the matriarch didn't act like she was better or above you in fact she was very down to earth.
Because this whas supposed to be the Taoth side of the war between him and the god of the Kitsune. You where supposed to pick Taoth if you did not pick up the amulet that contains Kiyoko. But this where not implemented as Tobs fit a tantrum of how you could side with evil and how dare you slaughter his perfect little nice Kitsune and because of that and because no one wrote so many stuff in obsession like him and as this would turn into a Corrupt Centaur Village 2.0 the option to choose which god you want to aid whas cut.

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
And that's why I pretend that that girl doesn't exist, I feel sorry for her and the other bastard children of brint but this minotaur has an owner.

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
The cow family side quest becomes more duller than Bubble's writting.
Lol that good huh? I do wish I hadn't bought this game on steam given the car crash behind its "development" but eh we live and learn or shiv and burn as zero punctuation says, anything like this game but that is you know complete or gets regular updates?

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
He's a bit of this and a bit of that. But there are 3 certain flaws on him
>Savin is a cuck with anal (self) fetish
>Savin is an incompetent leader with OCD (Explains the half-baked updates and the mediocre pets)
>Savin was the main cause of why the first CoC was canned (And why CoC 2 is failing so hard)

The same shit that killed CoC in the late game is happening in this game. Just in astronomical speed.
I thought the main cause of CoC 1's failure was simply that Fen was tired of it and wanted to try something new?

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
I'm genuinely curious. Take the most generous interpretation and try to justify the romance route for me.
The way I see it is that a corrupt MC is enamored with Kas because of her power and beauty, and playacts at being enemies to keep up appearances, but also to establish who's top dog when this is all over.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
So how does the dev process work for this game? How is the patreon pie cut? Do all these writers get a share? Do they get wages from Savin? Is there some expected quota? Does Savin just pay in commission rather than wages? Do random people commission writers to make content? How does that content get approved? Or do these writers work for free at their leisure? Can randoms just write some shit and make it into the game?

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
So how does the dev process work for this game? How is the patreon pie cut? Do all these writers get a share? Do they get wages from Savin? Is there some expected quota? Does Savin just pay in commission rather than wages?
All staff writers, coders, and artists get payed a patreon share. Community writers and artists get paid in commissions. No idea about quotas.

Do random people commission writers to make content? How does that content get approved?
Yes a lot of people do that, it goes through a review process where staff members and coders look at the content and quality of writing.
Or do these writers work for free at their leisure? Can randoms just write some shit and make it into the game?
Some do it for free because they want to, others for their work to get recognised and people will look to them for custom commissions. And yes anyone can write something and get it into the game as long it follows their guidelines.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Or do these writers work for free at their leisure? Can randoms just write some shit and make it into the game?
Some of them do.
Some people do it because they want to get some kind of recognition in this niche community. Some just do it for fun. And others, like me, do it because they want to add a niche content that general audience has no interest in. In my case, it is male (where champion is the dom) and non futa/dickgirl femdom focused content.

As for how you get paid.
There are couple of ways. You can directly work for Savin and get paid constantly. 3 consistant writers that Savin has are SKoW, Tobs or Wsan.
You can also be writer that geys hired by. Savin from time to time. Be it by word count or predetermined amount, it all depends.
Or you could be an author thay got payed by someone else to implement their idea into the game. Agni and Fleeps dickgirl are examples of that.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes